This all started with 9/11. 9/11 was the turning point for the modern world. Let me explain;

This all started with 9/11. 9/11 was the turning point for the modern world. Let me explain;

>9/11
>US Invades Iraq & Afghanistan
>US fucks them both up
>US leaves and leaves behind all their weapons
>Arab spring
>IS picks up US weapons
>IS almost singlehandedly causes refugee crisis
>Rightwing parties in EU get popular cause of refugee crisis into Europe
>Britain leaves the EU

I think we can all see where the history is swinging. EU will collapse and there is nothing we can do about it. All thanks to 9/11 which our age's historical focus on the middle east instead of what actually matters, China and Russia.

Not to mention the surge for muslim hatred increased tremendously starting with 9/11, which we can (obviously) see the effects of even today.

9/11 was just an excuse to kill more brown people after getting kicked out of iran

Fuck off Jamal

The US specifically trained and armed Isis

9/11 was just a consequence of Cold War.
Intervention in Afghanistan was justified, intervention in Iraq was pure Israël vassality and greed for oil.

I'm still confused about the arab spring but I will not be surprised if Mossad and CIA structured the protests.

The main problem is America has too many incencitive to make war with its militaro-industrial complex, oil needs and Israël, the last one being the main factor.

>I took a shit last night
>Brexit won
My shit was the turning point for Britain and the EU

That's not interesting because it's generally agreed upon. But where did 9/11 come from? Capitalism.

>I'm still confused about the arab spring
Hillary Clinton

>people were born today who werent alive for 9/11
>people were born today we who werent alive when the UK wasn't in the EU before today.

This is why the young voted remain.

They're inexperienced, dumb, and young.

Fuck them.

>IS almost singlehandedly causes refugee crisis
It was really Merkel's doing. Those "refugees" could have just gone to Saudi Arabia, Turkey, or other nearby place.

You could probably trace everything back to Archduke Ferdinand being shot.

if you play that out, it started with the soviet invasion of afgahnistan.

>soviets invade shitskins
>shitskins form international brigades of mujahedeen
>receive funding and training from cia to btfo the soviets
>soviets retreat and the islamic fighters found groups like taliban and al quaida
>fast forward to 9/11

This. i refuse to call them "refugees" what they are is economic migrants.

>
>You could probably trace everything back to Archduke Ferdinand being shot.
This honestly.

>fucking Armenians

>I'm still confused about the arab spring but I will not be surprised if Mossad and CIA structured the protests
Actually, that was you. Or did you willfully forget and attempt to pawn it off on the US again?

We did Libya that's true, thanks Sarkojew and BHL the super israëli.

Everything in the world could have been avoided if the Uncle of Europe didn't die as soon as he did.

>9/11 was just a consequence of Cold War
>and Cold War was the result of World War II
>Tfw Hitler saved Britain

Even further back to the Unification of Germany and before that to the Springtime of Nations and before that to the French Revolution and before that to the Protestant Reformation and before that to Fall of Rome and before that to the Schism and before that to....

>implying any of this wouldve happened in the first place if there weren't merchants living on stolen land in the M.E. purposefully trying to destabilize everyone around them to make it easier for them to extend their borders

But Bush did 9/11. You mean to say this was the Bush plan all along?

Was brexit planned or side effect?
I thought basically the same thing but I'm not sure most of the part.