Mike Tomlin upset Army vet stood for anthem

When will this racist piece of shit Villanueva be cut?

Jesus Christ. The nerve of this nigger. Has democracy gone too far?

Villahuevo just making sure his ass isn't getting deported.

Can't be angry at that

He's a spaniard born on NATO ship in US waters. He's not a wall jumper.

>entire team agrees to stay inside for the anthem
>mr. Special Snowflake decides to go outside

What a showboater. Learn to be a good teammate or cut his ass

Did he really say that or is this another media source spinning words? I'm too lazy to watch the video.

Nevertheless I'm done watching the NFL. Bunch of ungrateful players that still want the white man's money while simultaneously hating white men.

Id've gone out and stood with him if I were a Steelers player 2bh.

>entire team
mmm no sweetie

Bet you would have held his hand, faggot

> I take a kneel because police kill black people, therefore I hate white men

Solid logic

>Not holding hands and kissing your bro during the national anthem
That's unamerican of you bro

They are supporting an organization that has supporters that openly hate white people.

>hey guys we're gonna be braindead liberals today, for the team! yeahhh
>sane person
>screw this, I'm doing what's right

it has evolved into more than that

democracy is the biggest jewish trick ever, my man.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Amen

The question we have to ask now is, "where can Americans find a fun pass time that doesn't muddy itself with political fracas?"

Sorry there is no fun pass when there is systematic racism.

It's a meme problem, they are just too dumb to realize it. It's literally millionaires bitching about a problem that doesn't exist and disrespecting the country that is the reason they are millionaires to do it. That's why normies are pissed about this

>Captain
>Army Ranger
>3 Tours in Afghanistan

He has risked his life and killed for the flag in ways that most people will ever understand.

He basically humiliated the entire NFL yesterday, and reminded the America what a real hero is.

Guess freedom of speech is only for liberals.

NFL Threatens Fines Against Players Who Wanted to Commemorate 9/11

In September 2016, three NFL players planned to wear cleats in honor of the 15th anniversary of the September 11 attacks on America. The NFL put a stop to it with threats of fines.

NFL Fines Player over Headband

In 1986, an NFL player was fined $5,000 for wearing a headband with a company logo on it.

NFL Fines Player over Breast Cancer Advocacy

In 2015, the NFL fined a player $5,757 for wearing eye black that read “Find the Cure” in support of breast cancer awareness.

NFL Orders Players Not to Honor Fallen Police Officers

In July 2016, in honor of five police officer murdered in cold blood by a Black Lives Matter activist, the Dallas Cowboys wanted to honor the slain officers with a small helmet decal. The NFL put a stop to it.

NFL Fines Player for “Thrusting”

Just last year, NFL player Antonio Brown was fined $23,309 for expressing himself on the field by “thrusting.”

NFL Fines Player for “Hopping”

Just last year, NFL player Trai Turner was fined $9,115 for expressing himself on the field by hopping.

NFL Players Fined for Mimicking the Taking of a Photograph

Just last year, NFL players Victor Cruz and Odell Beckham were each fined $12,145 for expressing themselves on the field by mimicking the taking of a photograph.

NFL Fines Player for Marching in Place

Just last year, NFL player Terrelle Pryor was fined $9,115 for expressing himself on the field by marching in place.

NFL Fines Player Over Raising Awareness for Domestic Violence

In 2015, NFL player William Gay was fined for wearing purple cleats meant to raise awareness for domestic abuse.