The absolute state of PSG

>the absolute state of PSG

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/neymar-cavani-penalty-arguments-ronaldo-5196319
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why not offer 1 mil!ion to nerman so he stops acting like a fucking fabela macaco nigger?

Cavani slapping the fag out of Neymar when?

this

>according to reports in spain
those same reports that made a 10 page in marca about imminent mbappé transfert to madrid ?

t. Nasser Al-Khelaifi

>I'm gonna pay you €1m to fuck off

I asked my mom to get me a Paris jersey as a souvenir. Now I want to burn it.

What a faggot you are

This can't be real, 1mio is too low a price for pride.

nice come back Abdul

Don't do it, sell it to some other idiot instead.

Japanese paris syndrome of course

Is Neymar just a cancer cell?

>reject it because the feeling of triggering Neymar is priceless
based Cavani

How the fuck is this even on the table? The manager decides, the players listens or fucks off.

Where's Cavani going to go when he's forced out in the summer? Back to Italy?

aparently there's big trouble in the psg dressing room, all the veterans feel disrespected by the preferential treatment nerman has been given by the club and owner over the rest, who have been there for years

and he's earning 3 times as much as cavani, the second highest paid, and getting all the media attention, missing training sessions, etc

desu I'm not surprised, nerman has a huge ego and not very bright, and the psg owner probably promised him to be the boss of the team

once psg signed nerman, they told a group of players (di maria, draxler, matuidi, etc) they should be looking for another team because they needed to sell to get in line with ffp, and this caused lot of anger among the squad

and then there's retarded dani alves fucking it all up even more taking the ball from cavani and making those statements after

usually I wouldn't trust these kind of news but this one was written by a serious journo in a serious paper, and international press seem to run the same story

>How the fuck is this even on the table?
well it's 2 days before psg - bayern, spanniard medias are still butthurted and make stories

I hope it's real.

based ibraGOATavic

The psg vets blew a 4 - 0 lead so they should shut the fuck up
The 6 -1 now that was disrespectful.

>Hire a team of mercenaries
>Pay them sums of money so insanely high that they'll never be able to spend it all
>Be surprised when €1m doesn't seems like much money to them

There's clearly tension in the squad. The way Nerman and especially Alves behaved last week was wrong.

Is there a more beta manager than Emery?

Why can't the nigga just decide who's taking what.

lmao what

>I read it on the internet so it must be true

I'm surprised Enema is even still there after the 6-1 and losing the league. He'll be gone in the summer for sure.

you have it all wrong, madrid press marca and as have been praising nerman non stop since he left, they always do this when a good barcelona player leaves

these reports come from the serious press

This is the problem with nouveau riche teams like PSG and Man City, they have players there that are bigger than the club so they get mugged off. An issue like this would never happen at an actual big club.

Everyone's reporting the story. It's not just a bit of tabloid banter.

obviously, but ther's a world between 2 guys arguing to shot a pen and cavani leaving or bein proposed 1 million to not shot penalties anymore, how people could even believe that.

Give me one decent source.

Not really, remember madrid galacticos

el país, they have a long article about it

El Pais ain't more serious when talkin about non spanniard """news"""

Who be dumb enough to believe this? Unless it was in Canvanis contract that he takes pens, how would this even happen?

City haven't been fucked over by their players in a wee while tbf. Their current group looks pretty grounded. Guys like Silva and De Bruyne will never give a manager problems. Tevez, Toure and Balotelli fighting with Mancini every Monday were the good old days.

>spanish newspaper claims to know what's going on inside a french club

>el pais
>decent

hahahaahah

Because there's a hierarchy at the club. Cavani was made assurances about his place and responsibilities at the club after Zlatan left. He spent years playing wide, waiting to be the main man as promised. Now all that is being undone by Nerman's arrival.

>they tried to solve it with money
So typical.

you are clueless and really desperate
>nerman, alves and cavani fight for a penalty
>emery leaves nerman out of next game
>nerman partying in london midweek
these are already very bad signs, and all completely verifiable and true

open your eyes, you've signed a very problematic player with a huge ego and your team doesn't have 'a messi' to keep him in check, and alves is making it all even worse

di maria is the source of info inside the dressing room

>nerman, alves and cavani fight for a penalty
like it's first time players of big team are arguing to shot pen, already happend
>emery leaves nerman out of next game
this is what you done when your player isn't fit and you have an important cl game to play some days after
>nerman partying in london midweek
damn that's strange that he went partying at 1 hour in train from Paris

Ibrahimović was born in Sweden to a Muslim Bosniak father, Šefik Ibrahimović,[17] who emigrated to Sweden in 1977, and a Croatian Catholic mother, Jurka Gravić, who had also emigrated to Sweden, where the couple first met. His father was born in Bijeljina, Bosnia, and his mother was born in the village of Prkos near Škabrnja in Croatia's Zadar County.[18]

holy keks

>Trusting sociatas

The choice are: Real madrid, Everton, Napoli

Do people in South America hate each other nationality wise? Is it as big as let's say, balkans?

>a professional player partying midweek when he's supposedly unhealthy is normal
ayyy lmao this is great to see unfold

Cavani gets 0 respect it's terrible.
Since 2010, he scores at least 25 goals a year. How many strikers have such good stats ? Not many.
I feel the team could explode badly at some point

Nerman was also partying like this when he was at Barcelona. Nothing changes, keep crying

>like it's first time players of big team are arguing to shot pen, already happend

It doesn't usually happen when two of the guys are high profile players just in the door at a new club. That's why it was a big deal.

>Cavani gets 0 respect it's terrible.
He also has the misfortune of PSG basically being the Brazilian NT so there's a lot of people who can back Nerman

They are all the fucking same, hispania peninsula rape babies
All catholic and speaking the same languages but muh footbal is their only difference

I hope Bayern cunt them. However unlikely.

mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/neymar-cavani-penalty-arguments-ronaldo-5196319

I was just wondering if Cavani was doing it simply because he hates favela monkeys

exactly, that's why I know this is nothing new, like him suddenly 'missing' games and travelling to party to brazil or to his sister's birthday or wherever, and then coming back and playing like absolute shit, like against alaves home last season after he also 'missed' the previous game

but barcelona had messi and suarez and iniesta and xavi and busquets as leaders above neymar, he was nothing compared to them, while psg has imposed neymar as a leader with alves as his jester and completely destroyed the dressing room lmao

it's funny you were crying how Nerman could never leave Barcelona, now he left he was indeed a cancer, kek

Poor Cavani

>outshined by Zlatan
>Zlatan leaves, now is his chance
>score buckets and buckets of goals
>can't win the one team league lol
>PSG bottle the CL despite major lead in the first leg
>okay he still has next year
>PSG signs Neymar

Wouldn't be surprised if Neymar's contract stated he has to be top scorer or he could leave on a free

Poor Mbappe caught up in this. I bet the cliques are already really obvious in the dressing room with so many Brazilians there.

Matuidi was the one player who could balance the dressing room because he was respected and neutral.

Now there is no one to keep the monkeys from huehueing.

>Real madrid
makes sense, he could replace Benzema as the worthless striker whose rebounds TSUU feeds off

El Pais isn't exactly Marca.

He makes 300k per week not counting spnsors and bonuses, plus he got a major signing-on fee, 1 million is fucking nothing to him

the owners probably don't understand why they can't just administer 15 lashes to Neymar and be done with it

Why didn't it work, he's into that kind of thing?

He's got a point m8. There's a clear hierarchy at Barca where the likes of Messi and Iniesta are untouchable. Neymar has always been a bit of a cunt. Now that he's been bought for £200m and is without sensible senior players around him, he could become cancerous. Being Brazilian doesn't help either considering how their players usually self destruct.

if you're into it then it defeats the purpose

I unironically hope Neymar goes full Adriano in a year or two.

Zlatan is a catholic though.

Hope they get a penalty on Wednesday tbqh.

Is it true that Nerman fucked Barbara Palvin this week?

She accepted 1m euros to let Neymar take penalties on FIFA.

Lel what?

Is this the new Paris saint germain jersey syndrome?

I'm sorry nippon bro

>neymar could never leave barcelona
lmao there were reports of him leaving the previous summer, he and his dad have always been two mercenaries

but like I said, the core of barcelona dressing room (iniesta, messi, xavi, pique, cesc, etc) have been playing together since they were 11 years old, all their lives in the same club, and have won everything in football without nerman, including worldcup, euros, treble, sextuple, ballon dor, etc.

nerman is nothing in football compared to them so his ego was completely in check. Any of these antics against his team mates at barcelona and he would have been kicked out of the team.

But at psg it's a different story...

nonsense, they all praised neymar's transfer to paris, and the "veterans" are all brazilians

Guardiola is alpha.

BTFO of Toure and Hart. And almost did the same with Aguero.

Actually no. Only Alves supports Nerman. Because PSQ fucked up and put every valuable players on tranfer list, even Thiago Silva (before removing him).
He thus turned the entire locker room against the newcomers

the thing you must know is that every brazilian players are best friends with neymar now since he's the one that can allow them to take part in big competitions with brazil

kek

>neymar is a spoiled brat
More news at 11. There's a reason people called Santos "Neymar F.C"

the solution is simple desu. if neymar dives and is awarded a penalty he must shoot it, any other first penalty awarded must be given to cavani

Engañado como un chino

MACACO GOT CAVANI'D

Doesn't Cavani have considerably better rating in penalties than Neymar?

hope cavani misses even more pens

hi neymar da silva santos júnior!

lmao he'll be gone next season and you know it
maybe a la liga team could use him like atletico with Godin and Gimenez

either he or neymar will be gone, and with the amount they paid for neymar he isnt going anywhere

i hope so
watching PSG crash and burn and getting dismantled because of the little macaco gives me nothing but extreme pleasure

he's 30 also, mbrappe is the future in PSG
the club can't say shit about him tho he has been solid all these years

i don't think that it is as bad as the balkans but there's definitely some hate

yeah, it's logical that Cavani is the one going
but i don't care who stays or goes
the damage is done
the locker room is a mess, most players are angry or concerned in some way or another, all because of the little chimp's ego
fun times

Pep made Kimmich a better player.

Wow, he must have given him quite the...pep talk