One of the most surprising revelations during the Q&A was that the character of Molly Hooper (played by the adorable...

>One of the most surprising revelations during the Q&A was that the character of Molly Hooper (played by the adorable Louise Brealey), a frumpy and mousy woman who assists Sherlock and Watson throughout the series, was actually based on a woman Moffat had a crush on during his studies at the University of Glasgow.

>She rejected him, quite harshly in fact, and tormenting Molly through 13 episodes has acted as a form of therapy for Moffat. "Molly was only supposed to appear in the pilot but I just couldn't resist finding new ways to embarrass and humiliate her", says Moffat, "I wanted her to be hopelessly in love with this cold hearted person who always treats her like trash and never even gives her a chance to show her worth."

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/catesevilla/28-reasons-to-worship-louise-brealey-aka-molly-from-sherlock?utm_term=.wuGm1yZNXl#.tpW3Wwxgzb
ew.com/tv/2017/01/16/sherlock-showrunner-season-4-finale/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I thought Moffat was a faggot?

No Gatiss is. This just confirms further that Moffat can't separate his characters (that he didn't even create) from his own shit life.

>Spouse Sue Vertue
>Children 2

That's fucked up. What a childish way of coping with a problem.

What an autist. Reminds me of how CWC wrote his real life enemies into his comics so they'd die violent deaths.

he's married to the producer of the show

who

Moffat literally has autism, he's clearly never even been in the same room as an actual woman because he can't write them worth a damn. At least Gatiss has an excuse being a fag

citation needed?

Molly's honestly the closest thing to a normal woman the entire show has.

I can't recall the last time she quipped or said something morally relative.

That's pretty pathetic.

give me a fucking molly gf immediately

>Gatiss has an excuse being a fag

You've got to be kidding me
This poor girl was based off a hero who rightly rejected the human equivalent of a toad.

No, British.

It could be worse. Ted Bundy got rejected by a girl and he killed dozens of women who looked like her afterwards.

>makes character a punching bag for his problems
>one of only two realistic and likeable characters on the show

You'd best be trolling

More hackery from a hack, what a surprise

Where can I find that sweater

How relevant, thank you.

On the floor of my bedroom

you wish, doofus

Yeah... That's a lie.

Prove it.

Proof lies on him who asserts, not on him who denies.

I linked the article, you fag.

where?

No you didn't, you fucking brick.

Here

>i love you
Why didn't he resolve this?

buzzfeed.com/catesevilla/28-reasons-to-worship-louise-brealey-aka-molly-from-sherlock?utm_term=.wuGm1yZNXl#.tpW3Wwxgzb

But he did.

>If there is something fans seem upset about with this episode it’s that there’s no resolving scene with Molly after that very effective devastating call to her while she’s in the kitchen. Did you consider doing one? Is it fair to leave her that like that?

But that’s not how we leave her. People need to learn to face their televisions, we see her later on–

>We see her skipping into the room but–

She gets over it! Surely at a certain point you have to figure out that after Sherlock escapes tells her, “I’m really sorry about that, it was a code, I thought your flat was about to blow up.” And she says, “Oh well that’s okay then, you bastard.” And then they go back to normal, that’s what people do. I can’t see why you’d have to play that out. She forgives him, of course, and our newly grown-up Sherlock is more careful with her feelings in the future. In the end of that scene, she’s a bit wounded by it all, but he’s absolutely devastated. He smashes up the coffin, he’s in pieces, he’s more upset than she is, and that’s a huge step in Sherlock’s development. The question is: Did Sherlock survive that scene? She probably had a drink and went and shagged someone, I dunno. Molly was fine.

ew.com/tv/2017/01/16/sherlock-showrunner-season-4-finale/