96 % of Gibraltar voted for the EU, will leave the UK

>96 % of Gibraltar voted for the EU, will leave the UK
>Scots will hold a second referendum

I really hope it works out for you in the end, England & Wales.

>mfw Merkel destroyed the EU when letting refugees in last year
>mfw there wouldn't be a brexit without those syrian rapefugees

I hope that cunt dies soon

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-scotland-referendum-eu-referendum-result-nicola-sturgeon-latest-what-it-means-a7099286.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/24/spain-proposes-shared-sovereignty-over-gibraltar-after-brexit-vo/
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36618796
strawpoll.me/10574618
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

can I has rock back nao?

Yes, take the cucks

YAY!!! MORE MONKEYS!!!

>mfw the Jews cucked themselves
70 years of plotting to get the EU to where it is just got wrecked. They let in 4 million rapefugees, that's it. It cost them everything.

The Jews are on the back foot now. We will not relent!

You're never getting that goddamn rock you Moorish rape baby.

Oh good, I was too lazy to do it anyways. Now if you excuse me is siesta time

>gibstronger
>GIBS

>NI, Scotland and gibraltar will leave the EU
>presented as a bad thing

Seriously why should we care about spaniards that pretend to be southern england, potatoes and scottish cucks?

Why English students are so fucking retarded and drink like fucking camels?

British """"""""""""""EMPIRE""""""""""""""

Brits will actually cease to exist, there will be only English & welsh people left.

This is fucking genius in hindsight

No one cares about an "empire", we care about ourselves and at most britain.

>"""""deutches"""""reich"""""

What cunt?

Us, the kiwis and Canada still recognise the motherland.

Go fuck yourself.

I hope scotland get independend so britbongs get weakend. How ignorant can somebody be.

...I can't be the only one who's somewhat impressed with their impeccable cuck-stances.

They've achieved a level of cuckdom that even I can't help but respect.

i know this is bait, but i'm still gonna reply

northern ireland and scotland are a financial burden on the UK. if anything would happen, it's that wales and engalnd will become richer

Jewish overlords of the slave states of america are horrified when they realize how much of a threat a strong Europe is in 2002, when Saddam declares that he wants to trade his oil in euros.

> Proceed to buttfuck Saddam into oblivion
> Proceed to include third-world eastern shitholes into the EU to weaken it (I'm looking at you, poles, hungarians, romanians, all the fucking baltic states, all the fucking ex-yougoslavia, greece).
> Circa 2010, notice that the EU is still somehow not dead.
> Create civil was all over the middle-east, make profit for big oil and the promised land in the process.
> Import fucktons of middle-east subhumans that make eastern subhumans look like god damned geniuses.
> EU is kill :)))))))) 10/10 bretty gud.

>being impressed with entry level cuck stances
lurk more for real

>Scots will hold a second referendum
they won't

>"Gib" is literally part of their slogan

>Leavers vote based on visions of past Empire
>End up breaking the UK entirely

Good job dumbfucks.

it was already announced

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-scotland-referendum-eu-referendum-result-nicola-sturgeon-latest-what-it-means-a7099286.html

Gilbraltar will not leave the UK, they need our protection.

Scots will not leave the UK, we will just ignore them because polls say they wouldn't even leave anyway and their outers are students with blue hair.

Pro-tip: when the UK loses Gibraltar they'll never get it back unless it's by force

You won faggot

>>mfw there wouldn't be a brexit without those syrian rapefugees
You cant blame us.
If you saw all that shit in Germany heading to "enrich" you, you would vote out too.

Memes aside: literally what protection?

Hhahahah, I was waiting for your reaction after all your shilling these past months completely failed.

>there will be only English & welsh people left

>mfw we go to war with Spain over Gibraltar
>mfw Brexit has kick-started the happenings

Who do you think you're talking to?

They're surrounded by euros

You're alone now. Their choice to leave you wouldn't come as a surprise to anyone

You talk as if you weren't in cuckland.

You're the Swiss poster who was shilling for remain, aren't you?

And if you like the EU so much, then fuck off to France, Italy or Germany.

y u dissolve empire?

Sturgeon doesn't get to decide, she just wants one. It has to be delivered by parliament.

It's not going to happen because Scotland can't support itself economically (and Belgium/Spain would veto Scotland's entry to the EU). Caledonia will never be free.

>obama becomes first black president in america
>ruins everything
>merkel becomes first female chancellor in germany
>ruins everything

wew, i mean its not like they didnt get more than enough chances

Just visiting.

I'm American, only been here a week. Could care less what you fucks do, just will be funny as your prices increase to Swiss levels and you have no trading partners.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
But if Scotland leaves the UK conservative parties will never lose another election again

What? We thought that's what you guys do...we where just trying to look cool, you know, when in Rome.

Also, they are usually young and can't drink here once you turn 21 it loses it's appeal.

>war
>between NATO countries

nah, not going to happen.
They will hold a referendum (backed by EU & Spain) and will either get independent or become a part of Spain. And you know what? Nobody will be surprised about the outcame, they are surrounded by the EU and are highly dependent on it. You voted for the Brexit, now be a man and live with the consequences.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/24/spain-proposes-shared-sovereignty-over-gibraltar-after-brexit-vo/

WE'RE ENGLAND AND WALES
WE'RE ENGLAND AND WALES
FUCK YOU SCOTLAND
WE'RE ENGLAND AND WALES

WE'RE ENGLAND AND WALES
WE'RE ENGLAND AND WALES
FUCK YOU GIBRALTAR
WE'RE ENGLAND AND WALES

Scotland is part of the EU.

Stop posting, degenerate faggot.

Scotland are a net drain. That's why they voted to stay last time, because England gives more to Scotland than vice versa...

>born just in time to see the uk united no more
>finally, gott strafe england
>er strafe es
GG you beady eyed fucks.

You're gonna lose your foothold on Ireland too yuckmouth

This. Scotland leaving isn't a "consequence", it's a reward.

The EU's collapse is imminent. It was inevitable with or without Brexit, but with Brexit, it's sped up. Soon the EU will collapse. Germany will be left without its damned utopian project, a lone country flooded with third world migrants. Fuck off, Hans.

TWO WORLD WARS
A WORLD CUP
AND A BREXIT

Enjoy President Hilary, you cunt.

So when Scotland & Northern Ireland will leave the UK, won't it become automatically less white by % - since most shitskins live in England?
Plus given the fact that Scotland & Northern Ireland are white as fuck.

HolyKEK

The British Empire has always been English. All the others are subhumans.

Merkel didn't destroy the EU, the EU destroyed the EU.

The fuck were you people thinking, trying to make a one world government of a bunch of countries as different as Europe's?

No it isn't, the UK is and the UK voted to leave.

Scotland are the ones voting to bring shitskins into England.

Scotland will immediately become more non-white. That's part of the reason why they wanted to separate from England - that all the immigrants were going to London and not Scotland, and they were missing out on the wonderful benefits of Islam.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36618796

It begins

Gibraltarians had a good thing going while in the EU- they were still proudly British while being able to have easy access to EU money via Spain. They voted Remain because they simply did not want to change the status-quo and tread into uncharted waters. They still are all overwhelmingly British by a long, long shot and will vote to remain as such if asked.

Hard times do not change a persons nationality overnight. Do you think thr right-wing state of Alaska would have ever joined Canada because the US elected a nigger as President during the Recession? No. They are and always be Americans. Same goes for Gibraltarians and the UK.

OUR PROJECT???

Germany ceased to exist after '45. We don't even have a constitution, just a "Basic Law" which was forced on us by the victors of WW2. Just like every other shit that happened after.

If Germans were to decide, we would live in a white Utopia now and Europe would rule the world.

We are still occupied, our political leaders are just shills that suck jewish cock.

You cucked Europe 71 years ago.

>ISIS kills, rapes and ravages the middle-east producing millions of refugees
>EU chooses the humane option
why is merkel the bad guy? why not whoever is the isis leader?

PROTIP: theyre one in the same

>everyone talking about Gibraltar as if it was just a Rock

>when in fact its the only way out of the Mediterran to the Atlantic

>when in fact its the single most important straight right only after the Panama Canal

Yeah, no, uk wont let it go, Spain / EU wont let it go, we'll need shared government over that "Rock"

Only Mexicans have siestas you fucking phony

except they are not British. In fact only 27 % can be identified as ethnically British. In addition, the spoken Languages of Gibraltar are Spanish & Llanito. I don't think the Chief Minister of Gibraltar (Fabian Picardo) and his deputy (Joseph Garcia) will advocate to remain in the UK, given the fact 96 & voted for the EU.

How delusional are you, you crazy kraut cunt?

Your countrymen are totally out of step with your worldview. It's you, and literally just you, who cares about Germany being a white utopia. The rest of Germany want to flood the country and the continent with third world shitskins. My country, on the contrary, has said NO.

Cry about it all you want. The events speak for themselves.

Why do cucks value national identity so much? Is it because they are weak as individuals?

why don't they go to saudi arabia or any other muslim shit country? NO THEY GO TO EUROPE FOR THE FREE GIBSDAT

Holy shit I hope you are trolling. Need to beat up another refugee over this crap you post.

Imagine if New York and California left voluntarily
Like Christmas

Quick, build a whole bunch of refugee centers on Gibraltar and then give them to Spain.

>Gibraltar

I didn't even know this was a real country lmao.

Merkels fat fucking Fault.

Then why the fuck did you flood Europe with islam, the curse of our generation? We would not give a fuck what you do economically but the mooslim invasion for example you financed and then demanded others finance was the last straw.

We want islam eradicated from the planet. They are our generational enemy and you Krauts are Breast feeding them.

So fuck off and enjoy the mooslims cowering your children and raping your women and just doing what mooslims do. Fuck,anything they can get their little stupid dirty hands on.

Stop talking to me like I'm leading Germany. I'm just one of the few, uncucked Germans that are still loyal to Hitlers ideals.
I'm in a lawsuit for beating up refugees after all.

Sad!

You told us to after ww2.

Are you serious? Fuck, man, do you realized what she did to her people? The German economy is using up all its reserves to replace YOU with cheap uneducated labor. She has killed Germany. No one wants to come to your country and be abused by islam.

England will be in better shape than you in 2 years. Fucking g retards.

#GibSmeDat

>traitors to spain
>traitors to uk aswell
give them independence, rejoice as they either drown in debt or starve to fucking death since giblartar cannot support its' population.

>there will be only English & welsh people left.

Sounds good to me.

We have no appetite for power projection any more. We'd much rather be humble and homogeneous. I don't think the globalists understand this. They think everyone is as power-mad as they are.

>when in fact its the only way out of the Mediterran to the Atlantic
Have you taken a geography class in your life?Gibraltar is pointlesss

The rock is England's and the USA navy will make it so if need be. Enjoy the glories of your mooslims and don't think we would let the fucking traitors of the EU take Gibraltar? Fuck mooslims pipe dream.

Wouldn't spain just annex gibraltar in the phase between Gib. leaving the UK and Gib joining the EU?

That 27% is the largest ethnic group on the island,

Obama hates the UK.Reality doesnt match your autistic dreams

There is an easy fix for this problem, if you know what I mean.

Why's he hate the UK anyway?

But Trump doesn't

And in fact, even Bill and Hill are fans of ours

Obama is just a Kenyan nigger

I dont know.Butthurt Kenyan muh heritage evil whitei I guess.

We conquered his Kenyan ancestors.

I've been to Gibraltar... Isn't it all just a bunch of mobsters and those monkeys that steal jewelry?

strawpoll.me/10574618

Is the UK fucked?

>But Trump doesn't
His chances of becoming president are narrow, and he ws pretty pissed not far from now for the ban proposal.Hillary was anti-Brexit, so I dont know what she will think about this

I say it again.

There will be no war between NATO countries.
Spain & UK & USA are all major nato countries, fighting all over the world together.

Are you 12? Or just stupid?

I'v got a few tight cunts from Scotland who still want the juice from my nutsack.
I see her posting Pro EU shit constantly.
I wouldn't mind her coming back over to Canada for a visit so I can choke the shit out of her and fuck her until she bleeds.

But other than a pretty face and a nice ass, she's fucking brain dead artistic type. Kids, I swear.

Yes

Det är riktigt.
You are one of the countless people doesn't understanding anything. Refuges are good for us. We just have to give them better opportunities and send these, who are not willing to immigrate, away.
The young and educated are important for Germany, since we got too many old people and a lot of dumb people as well.

it's funny how an american can say such a thing. You spied your allies and you unstabilized the whole region, where now the daesh tries to rule...
Without you being butthurt and failing in afghanistan and iraq, arabic spring would have had never happen. before war on terror arabic spring, the islamic forces weren't as strong, as they are now. Life was more western than it is now.

Overall itis not wise to blame the whole refugee thingy and stuff for UK becoming a nanny state and its people to believe in stuff like "the EU is bad. Without the EU we will get back to long-forgotten glory as the british empire". Colonisation days are over. Britains, you effed up big this time. Enjoy getting your economy ruined and your society split in two.

>Us, the kiwis and Canada

the Trifecta of Irrelevant Shite

Hahaha. Funny stuff, Juan. You're alright.

England and Wales is better off without leftist scum holding them back.