Meanwhile on Bizarro Sup Forums

>Meanwhile on Bizarro Sup Forums...

>tfw gf
feels good lads

bad thread

I love music and I love my big titty gf

Why can't liberals make good music?

Grimes sure does have a fat ass

I listen to more than the same 10 widely-known and acclaimed "alternative to top 40" records.

a great musician and a beautiful ass. truly the best artist of the decade

i love brockhampton!!!!!

The music I listen to means more to me than social politics and how I want people to perceive me. I listen to music that I like, not music that will make me fit in to the image I want to project.

I listen to obscure music because I like it and not because I want to feel superior to the average person.

t. gymgoy

I won't have a seizure if I don't regurgitate the word "soy" every 30 seconds.

i like mr bungle

you're a totally heterosexual man

Great post Montie!

Metal is only for the most mature of adults

Loving the new JPEGMAFIA album. Truly an artist ahead of their time. The Death Grips comparison are unwarranted, since Peggy is on a another echelon above Death Grips talent-wise. As for Death Grips edginess and pretentiousness has never molded so perfectly, or in this case, more terribly. Their samples fail to properly convey anything else other than their moronic barbarian ideologies, and MC Ride's "rapping" could be surpassed by any asylum patient with a hole in their head.

I've been greatly enjoying all the thought provoking discussions about hip hop we've been having on here of late.

I sure hope Sup Forums makes a visit today to have a courteous discussion of politics

You're my favourite tripfag.

Did you know that Yoko Ono beat her husband?

>this is my first visit to Sup Forums because I wanted to see if there was anyone discussing the thing I like
Well I'll just go back to Sup Forums then

Rock is not dead!

Great post! I agreed with a lot of what you said, and I respect your opinion on the things I didn't agree with.

Very unfunny post

What I love most about Sup Forums and the userbase is the willingness and eagerness to explore all styles of music from all countries and time periods without worrying about buzzwords and image.

Its the open mindedness that enthralls me with the variety everyday seeing how much music exists. Its so exciting coming here to see what music will get discussed next.

I enjoy music.