LAC: Rivers picked off three times in ugly loss
KC: Hunting season: Kareem Hunt does it again
GB: Geronimo Allison hangs 122 yards on Bengals
SEA: Thomas Rawls held without a touch in Week 3
GB: Nelson scores 2 TDs in return from quad issue
CIN: New OC gives Mixon 21 touches vs. Packers
CIN: Squeaky wheel AJ Green posts 10-111-1 in loss

*kneels*

aj green is having his career wasted worse than calvin johnson. i hope he's making an absolute fuck ton of money and doesn't care about ever winning a championship

Foster back next weeks bros

>Chorgers lost -- of course
>Broncucks lost
>Raidnigs lost
>Chiefs won

What did the AFCW mean by this?

>brazil fag with the first comment on every thread
That biohazard warning still going on outside?

>muh AFC best!
Kek at losing to the Hills and Skins.

> Raidnigs posting that TYBBC shit all offseason
> lose to Washington FC with 118 yards passing

Poetic justice

You know that's the most ironic thing about the Colin Kaepernick situation? This was the biggest kneel-down week in NFL history, but the biggest reason why he won't get a job now is because Blake Bortles, Josh McCown, Brian Hoyer, and Case Keenum had top 5 QB performances this week.

I'm convinced he doesn't want to be employed. It screws up the narrative and his martyrdom if he plays and sucks.

*drags his shitty team to the playoffs again*

Its hypocritical for the players to protest when Trump hurt their feelings but when Kap was protesting most of them refused to support him.

>Pats are going to win AGAIN

He was only ever good because Harbaugh was coaching the team. Even if they stuck around it wasn't going to last more than 1 season. Running QBs never do

He was only ever good because defenses hadn't figured out the meme option yet and he had the best defense in the league to bail him out, once those two things were gone he became useless.

>Oakland was 0-for-11 on third-down conversions. "That's not good," said Raiders QB Derek Carr. "It sucked."

I really hate to see based Carr use such language.

Wasn't the Skins' defense almost dead last in third down conversion last year? That's pretty embarrassing.

So, how're Raiders fans enjoying the Pagano defense?

How the fuck did so many terrible QB's look elite this week?

Please no bully.

What happened? Was Carr and the raiders just shook as fuck for prime-time?

>Raidniggers lose to the Skins
>Buncos lose to the Bills
>implying Chorgers
LITERALLY who can stop >us?

probably a lot of players didn't have their head in the game because of the kneeling bullshit. half of the games were broadcast straight from bizarro land

Andy Reid

I don't know, but as a Skins fan I can tell you they have been ABYSMAL at prime time games for over 5 years now. The sole exception being last year's Green Bay blowout game. If you choke harder than the Skins during primetime you really need to unfuck your shit.

Woops. Looks like they were standing with him...

Please stop reminding

I like how before this Kaep bullshit most people thought of standing at the national anthem as a chore. When it was attacked though, it reignited everyone's patriotism.

Why are we here, just to suffer?

Playoff football.

I like how you just can't let this "Kaep bullshit" go.

>Chargers talking to Revis

No.

The Colts

Schleep

You literally can't. It's the number one storyline in the NFL this year and the sports media jews will never let it die.

The reason he won't get a job is because the attention will be like Tebow when he went to the Jets, only far worse. It'll be a toxic situation the likes of which we have never seen in the NFL before.

This isn't about anyone's feelings, it's about the fact that the POTUS shit all over their right to freedom of speech. Which is objectively unpresidential.

>POTUS shit all over their right to freedom of speech

He said they should be kicked off the field, freedom of speech doesn't apply in the work place. If I go to work and call someone a nigger they have the right to fire me.

>not taking part in some silly ritual is equivalent to racism

lel

Way to move the goalposts.

That's what you did dummy

Calling someone a nigger is a personal attack.
Kneeling during the anthem isn't a personal attack. The only people who treat it as such are those who, for some reason, are one-dimensional enough to define themselves strictly by their own culture. They only like the things that they're told to act and act the way they're told to act. And there's no reason to take them seriously.

Freedom of speech is also the conceptual freedom to express your opinion in a respectful manner and not be harassed for it. Most colloquial uses of the term are not talking about the constitution, but rather american values you didactic fuck

we Sup Forums now

No, I was pointing out how retarded that statement about the president was. I wasn't the guy you were talking to.

>Calling someone a nigger is a personal attack.

You're still free to do it.

>Freedom of speech is also the conceptual freedom to express your opinion in a respectful manner

Not according to the supreme court.

>Eagles RB Darren Sproles tore his ACL and broke his arm on same play, sources tell @mortreport and me. Surgery on arm today, knee later.

Fuck. He's definitely done after this.

Shouldn't have ended this way, he deserved better.

Pray for my nigga Darren sproles to return and finish top 5 in all purpose yards
He's got a broken arm placed on IR and he's like 400 yards short
The quickest return possible is 6weeks as per the rules

He tore his ACL too. He's done.

F

I don't think he meant kneeling = calling someone a nigger

He meant that an employer can limit his employees' actions more than the law limits them and just used calling someone a nigger as an example, as it is in many cases legal, but an employer generally frowns upon employees doing it.

It's been really bad for ever since the presidential election caught speed 12 months ago.

RIP in pieces Sproles. Does anyone have a webm of the play? I'd like to see how you break an arm and tear an acl in one go.

I couldnt find FFG

I already won in my FF match by 10 pts, but I still have arizonas defense yet to play.

Should I just bench them and lock up the win or risk them getting -10 so I can run up the score for playoff tie breakers?

Fuck.

>Arm & ACL
jesus fuck that must've been one hell of a hit

Bench
t. Drafted Pats d because they lead the league in yards allowed last year and get to play the tanking jets, tanking bills, and qb-less dolphins x2

>Does anyone have a webm of the play? I'd like to see how you break an arm and tear an acl in one go.

The ACL looked like it was before any contact, then took the hit that broke his arm right afterward.

He's 34 years old and 5'6", it doesn't take much.

Hope it's not the end for him. Been a big time fan since K state.

I hope everyone in here stands in their living room during the national anthem.

>tfw was masturbating during the anthem today

Yeah I wanna see a Webm as well

IN THE ARMS OF AN ANGEL

>went to bed at 10pm
>Wake up at 10am
Who else here got a full 12 last night? Feels fucking good man

i got 10. 11:30 to 9:30. that's about as satisfying for me.

Must be nice to be a degenerate with no 9 to 5

It is. This was going to be his last season even if healthy

not the guy you just responded to but not every full time worker does 9 to 5. my usual shift is 12:30-9.

>tfw best team in Metlife stadium

Yesterday's play calling felt way too conservative on offense, usually it's slow in the first quarter/half but they didn't (or couldn't) get any of their usual synergy going, no deep shots, no dominant OL, no cooper route run n burn p,ays, nothing, it's like they were gassed all game...reminds me of the 2012-13 games...

>tfw DEM BOYS posting will intensify to unbearable levels tonight

Please beat them down birdbro.

K

Dak Prescott has a below average against one of the league's best defenses
>hurr he is shit! Exposed! Etc etc

Derek Carr has an absolutely terrible dog shit performance against the fucking redskins
>he is still one of the top QBs in the league, just an off day

Explain this

How hard are the Cowboys gonna BTFO us cardinal bros?

The Redskins are obviously elite.

Depends if your D shows up.

Just do every single thing that Denver did and you will be fine :^)

Don't waste those fucking digits

>Jerry warns to Media his team will not disrespect the flag

Can't wait for tonight when half the team kneels what his old ass will do when they defy him

Bruce Arians already said we can't do what they did basically because we don't have the talent they have

>Dasani, Aquafina they don’t believe in the Chiefs

Is Gronk still the best TE?

If dallas kneels, you got it

does he even make plays anymore or do they wheel his glass body on field as a diversion

>this cuck's forced smile

Imagine if your daughter brought home an ugly fuck like RGIII lmao

Yes and it still isn't close.

dyed hair?
beware

Yes, by a decent margin too.

This.
t. Yesterday

The Eagles are 15-4 in their last 19 games against the Giants. When do >we get to claim legal ownership of them?

>KC: Hunting season: Kareem Hunt does it again

I bet the editor was sick to his stomach that he had to report on the Chiefs

ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

>can't even beat the injury ridden Colts

The suffering never ends...

who are the colts?

CRASHING THESE RATINGS

Cowboys players already said they weren't going to participate in the protests though. We are fucking doomed..

SOMETHING'S GOT TO GIVE

Don't worry everyone was just saving it to watch the Cowboys play

>forgetting the Tardinals possess meme magic and that this is a trap game for the boys

Sup Forums is the cancer that killed Sup Forums

I feel like the Cards are more likely to have kneelers than the Cowboys though.

>Philadelphia Eagles running back Darren Sproles tore an ACL and broke an arm on the same play Sunday, sources told ESPN's Chris Mortensen and Adam Schefter.
fucking RIP