Cavani BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AVmv3MDoK9s
youtube.com/watch?v=VyTQulZxqFA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Imagine the shitstorm if Cavani moved to Barcelona

Why did Neymar become such a bitch?

What ever happened to the good Brazilians like Ronaldo, R.Carlos, DUnga, Juninho, etc.

Is Brazil really that much of a turd world country these days?

more importantly: spanish '''''''''media'''''''''' BTFO

Ronaldo had some diva issues. He left Barcelona under not great terms and gave up fitness at Madrid. Roberto Carlos was the man and stayed professional but he was a little overly sensitive and left three different teams (Brazil, Madrid, Corinthians) because he thought the fans turned on him.

>meanwhile Cavani is training and eating healthy with his family at home.

is this the last supper? is cavani judas?

ben arfa plays for psg?

>yfw Dani Alves is the Judas

pottery

>stayed professional

aka doped to the gills

hahaahahshassahsahsahsahsahsahsahhasahsakhdsadsakdsahjas what a fagboii

t. nerman

Cavani's wife is would-wife-and-impregnate-infinite-times material

Cavani is would-wife-and-impregnate-infinite-times material

i bet she woud love to have sex with neygod

wonder how much he'd cost...
he would be pretty much the perfect fit for them

Ex-wife.

Meant for

Rabiot is the misfit hipster in the crew

>implying Neybeta can talk to girls outside of Warcraft

>dunga
>good brazilian

TIP TOP KEK

nigga literally fugged that model palwin last weekend LMAO

Too offensive?

Delet this

Is that faggot second to the left Neymar? Did they forget to invite Cavani or something? Well I doubt he'd want to hang out with Alves.

I'd switch one of the defenders for Iniesta or someone and put someone other than Dembele on the right, probably someone who can defend as well, but Messi behind Suarez and Cavani would be fantastic

he would fail just like Ibra.
Messi not playing at #9 is proven to be a waste.

>3-4-3

>probably someone who can defend as well
Ya, Semedo. But you can't put Dembélé in the bench after paying all that money for him

100%

I don't understand this picture. Is it an effect in a photo app? Are the lamps painted on the wallpaper with beer bottles and cues? the chairs in the foreground are painted on top of the bar?

DUnga was immense, kiddo.

I doubt he wasn't invited.

both cavani and suarez are 30, dembele would be their future replacement.
i would trade dembele for semedo on your tactic. perhaps getting a true center back to replace mascherano

its a bar thematic party

Jesus Christ, I just noticed that. What the shit.

>horse-face

DROPPED

lol he's not playing #9 right now
Zlatan is the only star forward who failed, because he's spoiled and can't play if he isn't the star. Everybody else have gotten better together with Messi.
Cavani is more similar to Villa, a hardworking intelligent finisher. Messi has sometimes lacked the right runs, it's mostly Alba that can time them correctly. Cavani would be perfect.

Is cavani wife, what did you expext? At least she has a nice rack

>psg: 100k to any player that joins the pic and smiles for the camera so we can pretend everything is fine
>cavani: fuck off

>the state of uruguyaen trannies

Didn't they divorce?

That's just the decoration. It's appalling.

Ibra failed because he wasn't good enough. Messi is playing more advanced now similar to where he was as his peak. Cavani is an awful finisher you just have to actually watch football to realize it, and he has the first touch of a donkey. Genuinely a Loco Abreu that can run.

no idea

>don`t rate Crazy Abreu

yes. and the woman in the family pic posted above isn't his wife either.

Heard him on an interview not long ago, the absolute madman said he wants to break the record of most clubs in a player professional career, he only needs 2 more clubs

probably new wife / girlfriend then

Wow, that's disgusting.

youtube.com/watch?v=AVmv3MDoK9s

ly crazy

he has being playing since maradona time.
>San Lorenzo, Deportivo la Coruña, Gremio, Nacional, Cruz Azul, America, River Plate, Real Sociedad, Botafogo, Rosario Central, etc etc

>hey, we should post a pic of the squad having a good time all together to stop those rumours of infighting and problems between nerman and cavani
>cavani not in the pic
lmao

he´s literally playing for hotdogs and coke in Chile 2nd division

Is that Ben Arfa? Wow

>what do you do against a player like messi?
>butcher it
youtube.com/watch?v=VyTQulZxqFA

That's his ex. This is his girlfriend since 2014 or so

nice

sure, to some degree Zlatan was just too bad, but I think he'd got into it better if he had kept his ego in check and kept working hard.

I'm very impressed with Cavanis movement, work rate and even though he misses a lot, he also shows very good technique when it works. similar to Suarez in that way. He'd get a lot of chances and he'd scored a lot.

But Barcelona most of all need the movement off the ball, and also it's a big plus for their attackers to be good defensively.

kek, how come I've never seen this before

Where is dat boy Drax tho?
>tfw nobody likes us German autists;_;

She was pretty hot in carnival, used to parade every year in her town

;_;

it's like the Last Supper but with the devil and his fallen angels

Aww don't worry I love you guys

>& BAR
what did they mean by this

cute. reminds me of Topanga from Boy meets World

lol