NFL has lowest ratings of the season

>On a day full of criticisms from Donald Trump, political protests, linked arms, players taking a knee or not coming on the field during the National Anthem and renewed pleas for unity from the league NBC and the NFL took a hit last night on Sunday Night Football.

>In metered market numbers, the primetime match-up between the 27-10 winning Washington Redskins and the Oakland Raiders snared an 11.6/20.

>The worst SNF has performed this season so far, that’s an 8% dip from the early numbers of last week’s Atlanta Falcon’s 34-23 win over the Green Bay Packers.

deadline.com/2017/09/redskins-sunday-night-football-ratings-nfl-protests-star-trek-discovery-donald-trump-nbc-1202176141/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kohsgr4kLdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good

Good riddance. Fuck the NFL. Shit is boring as fuck.

Great. I'm glad someone is standing up to the popular trend of hating your own country.

hope it drops even further next week

The NFL has been living on borrowed time for a few years now. Sports Analyst who were actually analyzing the concussion situation and poor quality of the product compared it to the fall of boxing. This was a few years ago to before the ratings started to fall.

>politico claims trumps mostly false when he says ratings are down because of hurricanes
>first week of no hurricanes
>ratings are even worse than they were when Houston was 3 feet underwater

POLITCO CATEGORICALLY BTFO

Yeah pretty much this, when your primetime game includes the redskins and you wonder why the ratings are low then that just tells you how out of touch the NFL is as a business.

That plus nosebleed seats costing over $100 is fucking stupid

RIP NFL.
This is what happens when you politicize everything. Identity politics strikes again.

PS: It all started with Colin K... the islamist.

Sunday night football had bad ratings because it was a terrible game. It had nothing to do with trump.

ummm no sorry sweetie but Cheeto Hitler's shitbaby temper tantrum had nothing to do with the low ratings - it was actually a boycott of the colonial and racist 'R*edskins' team name that had the largest impact

>trump killed handegg
BEST BRISDENT

Nice excuses.

Haven't ratings been going down for the past 3-4 years?

It’s just true compared to the earlier games.

>boycott the mostly black team for racism

Lol talk about crabs in a bucket

Darren Rovell @darrenrovell

Preliminary NFL Ratings (Compared To Week 3 Of Last Year -- Games Only)

CBS: DOWN 1%
NBC: DOWN 11%
FOX: DOWN 16%

not saying it wasn't shit, it's been shit for a long time

I don’t think it’s a bad thing since football is pretty barbaric.

Why doesn't the NFL have Transgender cheerleaders, are they bigots?

Yeah and Trump is accelerating it. Payback for fucking with his USFL.

>I HURT MYSELF TODAY
>TO SEE IF I STILL *KNEEL*

People claim lots of reasons why ratings are down but I think it's both. The game has been hurt by flags/pace, but people were still willing to watch out of habit. I think the leftism is more of a "last straw" than an outright catalyst or something that doesn't matter.

>mfw it gets better ratings next week and no one says a word about it

Remember state worship is communist, degenerate and SJW tier.

what are you gay?

They have not found any that are cute enough.

I think so. We should push this agenda next so that the NFL dies off completely

>Trump: ratings are down because of protests
>NFL, players, and retarded liberals: OH MY GOD WHAT A RACIST!
>Players engage in league-wide kneeling in week 3
>Ratings go down

Gonna be fun to watch the retarded Goodell shills on this board go into full damage control.

Say it with me, Fuckface: "Trump is right"

LMAOOOOOO

Who knew itd just take a few angry brown people to destroy a trillion dollar business

>A-Americans aren't racist, they just hate these uppity blacks.

were you checking the shittiest post in the thread or just kvetching?
why are you talking like a female would in a sports thread? the only balls you probably touch are the ones attached to the rest of the shaft
(checked)
honestly I won't watch a single football game until this

can someone name something that was taken over by blacks and not destroyed?

Every single black player might as well be a native killing Buffalo soldier.

Wow what an original and insightful contribution to this topic. Absolutely no one has barged into a sports board to spout this completely off topic opinion at all over the past 24 hours. Thanks for gracing us with your insight you massive retard.

You don't see this nonsense in the NHL, because it's 95%+ white.

Time to take the ice pill. It's the last sport of the white man in North America. Baseball maybe too, but it keeps importing more and more people from Latin America.

>inb4 "BUT THE GAME WAS BAD"

So was the previous TWO SNF games, so there goes THAT argument.

Basketball

I know right, it's 2017 for fucks sake, they should be progressive and further alienate their main viewing base.

youtube.com/watch?v=kohsgr4kLdM

why are you asking? do you want a dick in your ass that badly?

imagine being turned on by this

and TNF and MNF

>crabs in a bucket

Wat

>Sunday Night

no shit, it was an uninteresting matchup.

Blues and peanut butter

And I imagine next week will be even lower when the liberal faggots that tuned in to watch niggers protest Trump and not watch football move on

It's futbol time.

You sound salty, Roger. Makes sense considering you got BTFO by "LOL DRUMPF". Have fun watching your league decline shithead.

You know it's coming. The NFL will proudly announce the first transgender cheerleader sometime within the next decade.

you ever eat a peanut butter sandwich, white boy?
yeah... i'm waiting for that thank you... y'all wouldn't have lunch without us

>i worship the state so intensely that it makes me completely miss the point of nations philosophy

How pathetic state cuck

um sweetie, people tuned out because they were protesting the racist 'reds**ns' team name

Their loss.

They missed the 61 yard FG in the gnats/iggles game, the stoolers choke the game away to a bottom feeder, and the memery at the end of the failcunts/loins game. But hey, at least they have "muh pride".

Not an argument, libtard

Meh, that the ones who are offended by kneeling during the national anthem aren't true Americans at all. Being a real American is about helping and supporting your fellow man, not blind worship of a fucking flag.

>Steelers choked
Bears were always in control of that game lmao

>that wrestling table tennis combo
errytime

A canadian invented peanut butter,

>"Contrary to popular belief, George Washington Carver did not invent peanut butter."[11] Carver was given credit in popular folklore for many inventions that did not come out of his lab. By the time Carver published his document about peanuts, entitled "How to Grow the Peanut and 105 Ways of Preparing it For Human Consumption" in 1916,[12] many methods of preparation of peanut butter had been developed or patented by various pharmacists, doctors and food scientists working in the US and Canada.

>Marcellus Gilmore Edson (1849 – 1940) of Montreal, Canada obtained a patent for peanut butter in 1884.[7] Edson's cooled product had "a consistency like that of butter, lard, or ointment" according to his patent application which described a process of milling roasted peanuts until the peanuts reached "a fluid or semi-fluid state". He mixed sugar into the paste to harden its consistency. A businessperson from St. Louis named George Bayle produced and sold peanut butter in the form of a snack food in 1894.

Just because you're a fucking loser who has sportsball as their only Fall hobby doesn't mean the same for other people.

State and flag worship is unamerican. Your nation was built on freedom you dolt.

No team picks Kaepernigger in the meantime. Typical double standard.

>watching niggers who hate you crash into each other for 12 minutes of actual gameplay and 3 hours of commercials

Yeah I'll take a little pride in not being a useless sack of shit living through other's accomplishments in a televised recess activity

Has nothing to do with the flag, and everything to do with paying respects to people that served and died for the country.

Just like you faggots and your God Save The Queen

really tickles the pickle

I also am hyped for the NHL and NBA, actually.

>Redskins vs. Raiders game has low ratings

Yeah it's totally Trump guys and doesn't have anything to do with these being small market teams that haven't been successful lately.

You realize this argument is just a bait and switch right?

You think people would be fine if they started open carrying on the field or campa8gnig for Asians to be genocided in the country?

The right to protest and protest generally is not what people are pissed at you cocksucking goatfucker

>respecting America is unamerican
Please be trolling. You can't be this stupid.

It's about state worship and conditioning you to treat the state as God. That your life is meaningless when given for the State. Monarchists are just as cucked as you are.

So you're a fake fan. Or not a fan at all, is what you're saying.

I don't have time for casuals. Have fun with your fake culture war, i have more important shit to pay attention to.

>A brit trying to enlighten us about Merica
It's like a garbage man trying to tell a plumber how to fix a pipe.

small market teams are every team that isn't the giants or cowboys then?

Raiders were one of the best teams in the league last year

I had the same thought in mind. I said MLS will surpass the NFL within 15 years, but it looks to be speeding up.

We will see at some point: the removal of helmets, maybe shoulder pads, more strict rules (some players are even saying dont hit me in the knees) and further protest shit.

Baseball and hockey are the ultimate sports

It would be best to realize that the men and women in the military fight for our freedoms. This includes the freedom to protest.

Maybe the ratings would be better if I was allowed to watch more than one fucking game I don't give a shit about on my TV without paying for some stupid NFL exclusive package.

*tips fedora*

Do you even watch football? The Raiders were good last year and Carr has the potential to become a superstar

Small market is Browns vs Jaguard

The Raiders were in the playoffs a season ago, and the Redskins were in the playoffs the season before that and SHOULD have been in a year ago hadthey not choked to the Giants.

>Exercising the right to protest is not what people are mad at
>"How dare these uppity niggers disrespect the sacred cloth and holy hymn"

State worship over personal freedom is unamerican. How dumb are you?

It exposes how retarded you are that you know this little about the principles your nation was built on

CBS ratings went down this week.

>tfw I decided to watch the WWE PPV instead of the SNF game
Did I do gud guys?

>I said MLS will surpass the NFL within 15 years

Not a chance. White and black Americans just don't give any shit about soccer.

MLB though, could very become America's pastime again.

No surprise your pathetic 'sport' is collapsing with the increase in high IQ millenials.

>pic related
>average nfl fan

My Grandpa served in Vietnam and Korea and agrees with Trump. Whoop dee fucking doo.

>I have more important shit to pay attention to

Like niggercollide? Lmao, enjoy man. Enjoy.

Godarm saved CBS?

This is why you don't let politics into sport.
It can fucking ruin everything.
The best solution now would be to ban the national anthem for domestic sport events.
Don't let Sup Forums fags steal your sport.

MLS is going through rapid expansion, has higher attendance than NBA and NHL. You underestimate how much latinos love divegrass. That, and I can get season tickets if Detroit gets a team for super cheap.

>primetime match-up between the 27-10 winning Washington Redskins and the Oakland Raiders
There's your problem. What were the ratings for games with fanbase that actually care about them/aren't getting cucked by a move to Vegas?

He's a fucking moron then

>some faggot takes picture of his grandpa gardening and adds a caption to it to push his agenda
>plebbit circle jerks over it all day long

kys tbqh faggot

Just go extinct already krautnigger

This. They shouldn't have had the army worship in the first place

fuck off

How the fuck does this orange retard keep winning?

>Let brain damaged niggers run the show
>Alienate people that have nothing to do with social injustices
>Don't offer any solutions or actually articulate what the problems are
>Just offer bland generic brain damaged dindu excuses
> Cry about the 1st amendment after bitching at trump for not stopping a white supremacist rally

>my veteran is better than your veteran
This is you right now.

>waaaah first amendment rights only matter when I agree with them!

So you ARE a fake fan then.

Why are you even on here?

>and everything to do with paying respects to people that served and died for the country.
Most american thing ever. You extremists.

>doesnt address my point
>acts like a nigger

blind loyalty. morons will listen to and do anything he says.