Ask a polish university student who is getting deported in approximately 24 hours due to brexit anything

Ask a polish university student who is getting deported in approximately 24 hours due to brexit anything.

SEE YA!

slaves are never deported

they stay and work man

Do you have to go back? I was fairly sure we're not deporting legals.

you wont get deported till october 2018 dumbass.

Shill me up before you crash this union.

Weird how they were able to organize it so quickly. You know we're still under EU treaty's for the next 2 years at least.

>1 post by this id

I po kiego grzyba wyjeżadżałes, zdrajco? Teraz nikt cie nie będzie chciał w kraju, słoiku!

just shill my shit up tbqh

>what are legals

jego zaawansowane umiejetnosci czyszczenia kibli przydadza sie w Akademi Czystego Klozetu

2 years till anything happens

Oh fuck off retard, going to school in a different country doesn't make you a traitor

its still undecided what will happen to the eu legals

they will either be allowed to stay, or be forced to leave in about 2 years time, when uk officially leaves eu

>Polish intellectuals

Fuck off filthy Slav, you are a cancer to Europe.

Hello Ahmed, how are you?

from what i heard farage rallied up his own personal army
you know how he hates polish people

Don't forget to pack your Russian army surplus toilet brush.

Of course it does. You chose comfortable life, than develope own country. Like this bitch, Krasiński

Oslo fickie fickie!

Not being racist, but why do you have to be here for University, why can't you just get your piece of paper which says you learned some shit, your own country?
I went to University here, because I live here you know, if I lived in Japan I would go to University in Japan, if I lived in Italy I would go Uni there, if I lived in USA I would study there.
Why do you need to be here?

how are we the cancer of europe, if we are actually willing to study and work you nordick muhamed

are you retarded?

All EU migrants are legal

We voted to remove them all

2 years to find a nice girl to get married.

because I've also been living here for the past 8-9 years, i had no intention of going back

>daily reminder that there are 1.2 million brits abroad in EU countries
Kek.

Polaks are the best Eastern European immigrant group there is, Not saying much, but still there's worse.

Pensioners are free money. Secure income, all the health-care bills are paid by foreign insurance ... no one is going to kick them out.

Don't come back!

So why are you being deported? Are you not a citizen or some shit?
I don't know it works. I've nothing against immigrants and stuff, it just needs some control, and just thought I'd say, that was a minor reason I voted out, for some reason people think we're all racist terrorists.
I'm not sure how it works but well, what's the difference between becoming a UK citizen or just going on holiday to England and then never going home?

a master chooses a slave obeys

Leave, we don't want you here. I hope you're raped by a pack of rag heads and niggers as you attempt to cross the border.

poo

How are you going to clean my toilet from all the way over there?

FPBP

>what's the difference between becoming a UK citizen or just going on holiday to England and then never going home?

becoming a british citizen means getting a british passort and esentially having all the same rights as one
in the second scenario then you are just british resident, meaning you only live here and are able to work in uk, but don't get protection from the immigration

IN

london