looks like a worm
a pink worm

longbois

what the FUCK

>euro dicklets

>mfw chile is a small country for south american countries

>mfw chile is LONG next to most yurapean countries

MUH DICK

europe is small as shit bro. are you really just realizing this?

Texas alone is almost as big as all of you. I wonder how Alaska stacks up.

Done this before

Just let it happen.

Brazil makes everyone look bad

Why aren't you guys a superpower yet?

Perifidous Albion kept the brown man down.

when will continentlets learn?

Have you ever heard the term "map projections"? Greenland can fit inside china four times.

That website is literally designed to get around that

Badly designed, too.

It doesn't get around the distortion problem, so are keeps being fucked.

If you have two triangles in the north pole, and one is pointing up and another one down, then they'll show up in the screen as the same size and are, whereas the one pointing up will have a LOT larger area.

What is: Cartographic map projection

WTF I HATE CHILE NOW

Thank good chile is long and not wide, otherwise timezones would be pretty weird.

what site is this again?
I've been looking for it for a while.

WTF I HATE CHILLI NOW??? HOW IT BE SO LONG

reddit.com/r/thetruesize

You're thinking of Russia

Fun fact: Chile has 3 timezones

Kek

Wtf

Right, but it's also tall enough that you'd share your timezone with a couple more compatriots.

Chile wouldn't.

Daylight savings time doesn't count, paco.

isnt there some places where taking a step south "moves" you three hours in time?

Continental Chile
Magallanes (southernmost region, they dont get enough daylight)
Rapa Nui

China is even weirder, they are as wide as the US but they have a single timezone.

That's because of China's retardation with keeping everything in their huge-ass country under Bei Jing timezone.

Oh right, islands. We have two as well then I guess.

Interesting about Magalhães.

Yeah, at the border with Norway. Incidentally, anyone living within 15 km of the border has special rights to travel 15km across it

You utterly stupid cucks, how can you fall for this leftist propaganda? NO flat map is "true". All of them have errors, but different map projections have different kind of errors. Area, distance, etc.

This "True Size" site is using a utterly distorted map as "truth", even though it is not any more true than the Mercator projection. The most "true" map is a globe.

map-projections.net/imglist.php

>different cultures with a history of fighting each other for the tiniest reasons haven't united into a country
wonder why

guess we'll never know

But why

Its probably our fault.

>WTF I HATE CHILE NOW
You should invade through ye mountain passes. They totally aren't mined.

smaller than i expected

Fucking mercator makes europe look huge

Everyone can see through China's bullshit, they are so obsessed with proving to everyone that they are united in everything, they combined like 4 mutually intelligible languages together and called it Chinese. They are also pretending that people of different races and ethnicities are also Chinese

They are building a huge highway and railway through Kashmir/Xinjiang, between China and Pakistan, and basically as soon as you cross the border, you skip like 3 hours

This website is fake. It does not show the true size of countries. All it does is show how big a country would be on different areas of Mercator projection. Do not treat it as if it is exposing you to something enlightening because it isn't. It's a fun app, nothing more.