Mfw turks enslaved icelanders

>mfw turks enslaved icelanders

And Icelanders took the Irish

based algerian pirates

scared wh*te boi?

Turkey hade millions of european slaves, flingsalt disgusting sjdjbfizöw än fjundermäsjdjdjdjdj

led by Dutch

shitskins cant even loot on their own LMAO

>the eternal dutch

why am I not surprised.

>a dutch man converts to islam out of the blue, joins ottoman navy, given control of an algerian raiding fleet, out of all places goes and raids iceland
ftfy
Murat Reis was a hero and islam made his legacy

>Janszoon was captured in 1618 at Lanzarote (one of the Canary Islands) by Barbary corsairs and taken to Algiers as a captive. There he turned "Turk", or Muslim

yeah out of the blue LOL

doesn't change the fact the he was not forced or anything

Nice.The portuguese also enslaved alot of turks during the indian ocean wars and some of them were treated worse than niggers because their were muslim.

>death to kaffirs :DDD btw you are not one of them are you?

There goes to your superior white people. Washing brown turk masters' feet and warming his bed.

im just pointing out that if bunch of muslim warlords take a prisoner its not very surprising he ''suddenly'' turns to islam

>tfw no harem filled with Nordic and Slavic qts

there is no falsely converting to islam
he was given command of an entire fleet ffs he could just turn around and bomb ottoman ports

turks were also enslaved by other people

If he was forced, then he'd probably want to leave

according do wiki, he died as the mayor or governor of Oualidia in Morocco indicating he probably remained muslim

>tfw I actually look more irish than a superior nord
the fucking slaves won in the end
you can pay reperations in qts

why would he leave, he was living life

he was opportunist

i dindu nuffin
but i volunteer to spread my invader genes if icelandic gene pool is stretching thin already

>being a few irish in
>they exponentially reproduce
s-same b-baka

Like whom sharty

portugese enslave some turks while sailing treated them worse than africans

Its a meme. We didnt have a navy outside of med. Maybe bunch of ships.

its true they enslave barely any turks compared to african

oh shit, a dozen soldiers were taken as prisoners of war? HOW CAN WE EVER RECOVER???!!

why are turks so obsessed with sex?

those are arabs sweetie

both arabs and turks took sex slaves mainly slavs for turks
why do you like sexual slavery
serious question

you mean harems?
its purpose was to get an heir from sultan as soon as possible while giving him options to choose
common turks didn't have any slave girls or anything

ah ok turkler
how were harems acquired and treated?

It's qts or nothing lad

sultan's mother was the absolute power in the harem, she would choose which girls belong in harem and which girls belong in sultan's bedside
on its conditions, girls wanted for nothing
many of them saw banishment from harem as a death sentence because they got so used to the extremely high living conditions of harem they couldn't survive on the streets

look, we can make this work both ways