Is this niggerkino?

is this niggerkino?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BvBlZy0wFOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's probably the best black show on TV.

if you enjoy watching donald glover mope around and mumble, sure

best black show of all time

The Cosby Show -> Fresh Prince of Bel-Air -> Atlanta

In summation, it's rly gud even to white people.

It's better than it has the right to be

And I guess maybe The Jeffersons before TCS.

But that one's a little too old for me to enjoy even though All in the Family was god tier.

Is this show unironically good?

I binged it recently, pretty easy watching, actually laughed pretty hard at some parts too, I'd certainly recommend it

Not really, it's a show about black people made for white people. Empire, Power and Scandal are nigkino.

Atlanta is very good though.

Yeah, I can't overstate how funny the episode where they parody BET is

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BvBlZy0wFOE

This

Literally what do people find enjoyable about this show

Yes, well written, well directed, some parts are funny in their own way, nice characters

It's good but the only interesting parts of it are paper boy and darnell though.

excuse me

Yes, it's actually fantastic. Even as someone who's sick of seeing black people on the news, this is a great show. It doesn't feel whiny at all.

>Even as someone who's sick of seeing black people on the news

What does that have to do with anything?

Man I loved that show

>"give me the sjw friendly Malcom in the middle"

I was worried going in that this would just be a show about how da white man is always oppressing black people, but it's nothing like that.

Why do you morons compare every sitcom about a poor family to Malcolm in the Middle

Both of the moms were crazy bitches but that's the only comparison I can draw

You've never listened to his music. He's much more concerned with blacks treating him like a white. This show and his new album finally convinced them he's black.

>sjw friendly

are you mentally challenged?

I've heard his latest album was pretty good. I'll give it a listen.

I love how Sup Forums rips into the good products about black people (see: Moonlight) and then praises this pretty decent tv show far too highly. The show is inconsistent and Glover is not nearly a mature enough artist to write dialog or character with even the slightest degree of subtlety. See: the absolutely unbearably awful opening scene of episode 6. Do you get it? One friend is rich vs. one friend who is choosing a different lifestyle.

The show is solid but the praise it's getting seems a little incommensurate with its quality.

do you fucking retards think exclusively in buzzwords

>I love how Sup Forums rips into the good products about black people (see: Moonlight) and then praises this pretty decent tv show far too highly.
The show got memed hard while it was airing, it took a while for people to realize that it isn't an obnoxious anti-white libfest.

>"give me the bait-friendly redditposters"