Culture Pals /cp/ general

Lewd russian girls edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs around the world!

WOULD YOU LIKE YOUR THREADS TO DIE PREMATURELY? Sign up at:
>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/8MT3uBwG (embed)

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
>mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script (javascript, tampermonkey/greasemonkey extension)
>pastebin.com/h5A30AW7 (embed)

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

interpals.net/spiderwebkiss
interpals.net/erinj
twitter.com/AnonBabble

post lews polish qts

>lewd Russian girls

I like this edition already

>Meet real girls. I doubt you're ugly that you need to find love online. I'm fat, so it's different for me.

I'm fat too, and hairy as a bonus. I'm too embarrassed to even take my shirt off at the doctor's, let alone around a girl. I don't think I'm necessarily ugly, but I have a body made for radio. At this point I've just accepted it's best to be single the rest of my life.

when do I use 은/는 as opposed to 이/가?
난 바보야... 이해가 안돼

>At this point I've just accepted it's best to be single the rest of my life.

This is mostly why you're single :)

I don't deny it. I stay away from anyone at the first sign they might be getting too close. Better to just not have a relationship than have to break it off halfway in when she wants to get physical.

Why don't you work on your body dude though ?

Hairy isn't a bad thing, not most of the time, it's preference for all.

Fat however you can handle and lose

has your qt ever taken cum on her face?

I've tried, I even got down to 125 once and it just became loose floppy skin and looked worse. I'm 165 now and between the two this is better. I want to just get muscle but I wrecked my back a while ago and working out just agitates it and is too painful.

You're really living up to the stupid amerifat meme. Don't accept shit. If you live in a small town like I do and don't go anywhere else, then use this website. Some girls like chubs. Many don't.

Or, change yourself. Stop being a pussy and stop hating yourself. Hate who you are now, and change him. I don't have any dietery tips, but cutting out sugar will make weight loss happen. Also drink lots of water.

Excuses

You consider yourself fat at 165? How tall are you?

for diet just eat 500 calories under the amount you need to maintain your current weight; easiest way to cut calories is stopping drinks that aren't water and making sure the foods you eat are filling

for gaining weight eat 500 calories more and aim to get 1gram protein per pound of lean body mass you have (2/3-3/4 your weight in pounds)

t. used to be /fit/ decided skinny was easier

it seems like you have more deeply-rooted self-esteem issues than just weight though

>You're really living up to the stupid amerifat meme. Don't accept shit. If you live in a small town like I do and don't go anywhere else, then use this website.
>Or, change yourself. Stop being a pussy and stop hating yourself. Hate who you are now, and change him.
good advice

5'10". Maybe it doesn't sound like much but my torso is pretty bulgy. I think it's too late to have a flat stomach, the skin just won't recoil enough. I used to do walks and stuff but it got boring just going to the same parks over and over. I mostly only eat twice a day now anyway.

165 pounds? Fat? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nigga, I'm like 285. I've seen uglier and fatter guys pull barbies. Hell, if you think you're hopeless then you just haven't looked hard enough.

You were 125 at 5'10 and you're worried about being fat? user the fuck go see a shrink you've got body dysmorphia
165 is average/barely over average at that height I'd reckon, you don't have that much weight to lose

if you used to be a good bit heavier, it takes awhile for the skin to retract

if you used to be a LOT heavier, well I don't really have expertise on that

>I mostly only eat twice a day now anyway
great trick for losing weight as long as the meal you're skipping isn't breakfast
be mindful of how much you snack, you sneak in a lot more that way than you'd think

>tfw met with my interpals qt and unironically fucked her
>tfw Sup Forums actually got me laid

where is she from?

>met with my qt and ironically fucked her
Heh she doesn't even know I was just pranking her

>canadians actually having sex
nice meme

>tfw my qt is too far away from nippon
>tfw it would take nearly 1 ground just to get to her place and another 1 to come back home
>tfw don't even know she would let me fug her
CP was a mistake.

Lmao you're over reacting

Okay which one of you is this?
www.interpals.net/Sharryburry

Poland.

Story time

www.instagram.com/baixueji9999/

>tfw you will never colonize savage underdeveloped pussies with your fat European cock
Hold me lads.

But you have a czech

These people..

>How to be the beauty of the whole face?

they are the best part of interpals.

Yeah they are

made an account 4 years ago but then forgot about it and wanted to get back into it

what happened to /cp/ in these 4 years? how do things work now? or is it still the same shit

There's a qt shortage

>tfw youre in the process of cucking this guys LDGF

Don't steal my qt

Where the fuck does she live? I have a qt from Bhutan and I can get a round trip there for under 1k (€450 to Delhi, €500 to Bhutan). If you book early outside holidays plane tickets are cheap.

How do you stop talking to sideqts? I feel guilty for cheating on my main qt, even if they aren't giving me nudes

you just stop

stop being bad

>qt ask where are our children

why did muh dick get hard

How many sideqts?

I can't think of anything to put in the about section of my profile. What do you guys write there that entices views?

Just kill the conversation. When she says something reply with yes, no, cool. She will eventually get bored and stop texting you.

Can confirm, that's how my qt dumped me.

:(

Who else here a Chad?

That's a different Czech poster

Take these from me, i want none of them

Go on then fire off some account names

Tell me where you favourite qts come from, ill pick them from here

So long as they're white I don't give a fuck

Nah, the whites are for me to talk to. You can take the nonwhites tho.... also im gay, so not going to do anything with these females.

Explain how you got so many messages

I dont know bro, visit my profile /riskam

I'd probably have that many if I weren't so autistic as to open/delete every single one cause I don't like having the red writing...

I don't get it either desu

I get like 10 new messages every night i sleep. So yeah its pretty easy to rack those numbers up.

>joined 6 days ago
Did you script?

Ofcourse my broski. Everyone should. I really aint looking for anything on interpals, only here for the ego boost of getting a shit ton of compliments from nonwhites.

I script at best once every couple of months, most of the time I'm just shitposting

Rank? Branch of Service?

i just dont get it...

he just said hes gay.

If you script men youre going to get 100s of messages

Dude, honestly i think its my white, average looks and height after they open my profile. Literally like 60% of the messages i get are about my height.

>tfw only 5'10

JUST

I have scripted 0 males, interpals men are shit.

Also why the hell did you have such fucking long hair while you were in the army? I would be sending you straight back into the barracks to trim that shit up.

nah that was before my service, i cut it all off the first week

Thats pretty disrespectful desu to wear uniform before youre in service and have a proper trim.
Also again, Rank and branch of service.

But i could.... wanna see the results?

Don't be so pedantic

oh i thought you were talking about the slav-pic, not the pulpit rock pic. No that was during my service the latter one, and my hair was fine.
>disrespectful
kek, nobody gave a shit desu. I was in english; Seaman apprentice/able seaman. Here that rank was the only upgrade you could get as a conscripted soldier. I did military security, aka netflix and kebab

Aight i get you, not shitting on you. Just throwing some bants at you.

That is what i do as a fireteam/squad leader

>fine

Sorry had to... you kinda qt tho, maybe a bit too autistic. But its an online profile so i get it.

n-no homo

interpals is shit

i just realised I am completely pathetic and worthless.

>have great conversation for a couple hours with qt
>fall asleep
>message next day, read receipt no response
really makes you think

Sorry for you user, I know how it feels.

What a fucking whore, Polish women are super easy and if you can't gaid laid with polish whore you can't get laid anywhere

This picture perfectly summus up western Europe right now

interpals.net/spiderwebkiss

The FUCK?!

interpals.net/erinj

lads I think I found my dream girl

I'm going to Krakow soon, if I'm moderately successful here how successful will I be there given I can't speak a word of Polish?

If you don't look like a walking ass and have BBP(big british pound) you'll get laid. Women are the same everywhere and in every country good looking foreigners with cash get laid with local women.
Also if i'll see you pissing on the street in the main square i'll fucking cut you. so many bongs are doing this that police is now doing regular patrols

Well I'm the definition of upper-middle class so yes I have money
I would never

Then come but we only allow bongs that carry with them MINIMUM 1000 bong pounds and we're not gonna let out of the country unless you'll spend it all.

Only libtards learn a foreign language other than English. You'll be fine. Make sure you talk louder if the stupid EU cunts don't understand you.

How the fuck do you spend 1000 pounds in Krakow?! Isn't that like a month's salary over there?

You go to clubs or something i don't know but you either gonna spend it or don't come at all. Bongs that don't bost Polish Economy can go fuck themselves.

I think I could spend 50 pounds a day and boost the Polish """economy""'

that's not enough bong, 1000 or we send more bydło that already came to British Sharia since 2004

Please send more, hopefully they'll outbreed the pakis

A really qt gay guy is talking to me this is nice

>Tranonymous
Lol fag

It's me

Link both of your profiles

Shut up britcuck

Link profile

You should know mine by now boi

Then you must not have been qt if were not talking right now.

I rarely reply to males anyway.