Point at him. Point at him and laugh

Point at him. Point at him and laugh.

At least he had the decency to resign

This.

And not as if he was the first idiot in British leadership.

I mean, bloody hell. . Me mum came into my room to bring me a plate of bangers and mash and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of bangers and mash out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to me mum but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck are we losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Britain to be in the EU and take refugees. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought we were polling well in London??? This is so fucked.

Gotta respect him for that speech desu

Why exactly did he resign though?

Because he shilled heavily for remain, wouldn't be right for him to lead us through our EU negotiations, it's the honourable thing to do

He won't be gone until around October, there has to be a leadership contest first.

His Acceptance Speech and maturity was Pure Class though.

do you think he would have campaigned for Leave if he was not the PM?

if so its even more hilarious that he has thrown his true beliefs out the window for this

>An EU referendum? No, I'll get a better deal!
>Oh shit buggered that one
>Haha, sure, you can have a referendum, it'll be a remain vote anyway and my party will love me again
>oh bollocks
>"David Cameron resigns"

I actually respect him as a leader. He did a good job. Since his vision doesn't correlate with that of the British people, he had the balls to own up and resign. He deserves far much more respect than that idiot Corbyn

Laugh at him but also remember him fondly because this was the idiot we needed

This.

He kept his promise and he took his loss like a man. He might be a slimy pig fucker but at least he is a slimy pig fucker with honour.

He didnt have to resign

Guy's a fucknugget but i respect him more than any finnish politician

he gave us the option of a referendum that a lot of countries wouldnt get. hes a lying little snake but i respect him for following through with this

Show respect where respect is due. He took it like a man and resigned.

As much as I hate this globalist puppet, give credit where credit is due.

He gave them the opportunity of the UK's lifetime, and he resigned with honour. I'll miss him and he ended on a good note.

he took the hit like a man and resigned. its hard to laugh really

He has to go, but he's been a good, stable Prime Minister. Will be remembered more fondly than Blair or Brown.

F

Honorabur man no point and raugh

Cut my union to peices

>Brown
I forgot he even existed lol.

Do the Conservatives just appoint a new leader now or will there be elections?

>England is know free
>fruits of honor reaped with pride
>purge the nay sayers