Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fjd64jk83WU
youtube.com/watch?v=jgjxBxoKskU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go royals. Not out yet!

THICC

>Anna Faith throwing out the first pitch
Too bad she looks like plastic now

0.1% chance according to ESPN. What would that entail? All losses by the Twins and Angels plus all wins by Royals? And then a 1 game playoff to play in another 1 game playoff?

>ROYALS
1. W. Merrifield 2B
2. L. Cain DH
3. M. Cabrera LF
4. E. Hosmer 1B
5. S. Perez C
6. M. Moustakas 3B
7. J. Bonifacio RF
8. A. Escobar SS
9. P. Orlando CF

>YANKEES
1. B. Gardner LF
2. A. Judge RF
3. G. Sanchez C
4. D. Gregorius SS
5. M. Holliday DH
6. G. Bird 1B
7. T. Frazier 3B
8. J. Ellsbury CF
9. R. Torreyes 2B

Where is the guy that usually does all this? I'm only doing this once dammit.

total cringe from that larry impression

Yea...that was tough to listen to.

GONE

Fuck you McGwire

well, shit..
#JUDGED

JUDGED

HE DID IT

wtf happened to him in July/August? Jesus...

warm up the bullpen joe

would the yankees retire CC's number? he's actually played more games for them than the indians as of this year now and of course helped them get a ring

Injured I bet. So many foul balls on pitches he was crushing in the first half and is crushing again

i can see his number getting retired. yet they gave hideki's number to sonny. im just hoping gardner gets his number retired for being a lifelong yankee with great hustle and GRIT

I absolutely love gardner more so than most yankees over the years but I can't see that happening. he seems like a guy you'll see every year doing old timers day, though lol. it's gonna be sad when he's gone, he has one more year on his current contract

i say that unless gardner gets his number retired, we riot. 11 is a cool number tho, i could understand why they would want to allow other players to wear it after him in that regard

Cool to see Judge tie McGwire's rookie HR record

I can't help but think of chuck knoblauch when I see him playing because they're white and small speedy players who wore 11 lol

anybody gonna ask mike about thick on facebook live's feed?

did you know he tied his McGwires record? heres a graphic that shows how he stands in comparison to the rookie record for homeruns.

>waits 3 seconds to throw the ball to second and still gets the caught stealing

What are the yankees record against teams with winning records?

No, if they retire CC's # then they might as well retire Bartolo's

someone should

>would the yankees retire CC's number? he's actually played more games for them than the indians as of this year now and of course helped them get a ring

Sacrilege....they didn't even retire Pauly's or Coney's. Plus they are running out of numbers.

thats not a similar comparison at all

we triple digits now

>dat hit down the line

nigga should've gone for third

no, not even close.

PS anyone googled Michael Kay's wife? Dayum.

it doesn't even make sense

MK's wifey vs the THICCness...hmm..

btw here is that ansky commercial. fuckin classic.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fjd64jk83WU

here we go. Inning 6 CC collapse lets gooooo

haha just joshin', bros

I wish I could sit in the bullpen in YS to watch games. seems pree comfy

>"hey user, get warm"

No.

Now what?

youd probably just get sent home and cut from the squad

I-I think I have a forearm strain. please no bully

didi is elite

26-22

If CC can play a few more seasons and keep adding to his counting numbers, there's a possibility.

He's 6th all time in strike outs for a left handed pitcher. And I think he's now top 3 in wins for Yankee pitchers all time. After the way he played this season and how he's become the leader of the pitching staff I'd like to see him back. Whatever he's been doing to get the starters fired up has been working because it's been day and night comparing the starting pitching this year to last year.

But if he were to leave the team or retire after this year, no they can't retire his number.

THE BEST BABY BOMBER GOES DEEP

CHIRP CHIRP NIGGA

He went through a cold streak. Happens to players all the time. That's why when a player like Thames hits 12 home runs in his first 20 games or whatever no one expects him to hit 90 home runs. Baseball has a way of evening things out over the course of a full season. Judge hitting 50 is still damn impressive.

Didi has 25 home runs and 86 RBI despite missing the first six weeks of the season.

Literally elite SS

alright get him the fuck outta here. fatman has had enough

GET HIM THE FUCK OUTTA HERE I FUCKING SAID.. HOLY SHIT GIRARDI YOU FUCKING MENTAL MIDGET

have mercy, binder

Why the fuck did Joe leave him in??? I thought for sure he was done after the 6th. Guy is 300 lbs old as hell and pitching in 90 degree heat, God dammit.

Jeter's best RBI and HR totals: 102 and 24

Yes, Didi is elite.

hey watch me catch my 10,000th baseball, guys
youtube.com/watch?v=jgjxBxoKskU

get your advertisement the fuck off here faggot

HE FUCKING DID IT HOLY SHIT MVP MVP

BA FUCKIN BOOM !!!!!

HE IS MORE GOD THAN MAN

BACK TO BACK, BELLY TO BELLY WHAT THE UCK

My God it's gonna be a fun next 10 years.

GARY IS FUCKING SCARY

DIDI IS ELITE

things are about to change

michael kay addressing the theory that i was thinking of since judges slump. is kay elite?

What did he say? I'm listening to John and Zuzyn.

he's always been elite in his own weird autistic way

My theory was steroids, sadly. Must have been tipped off to testing or something. Bernie, Arod and Giambi were very streaky also...Sorry, just being a cynic/realist.

well the idea is: did matt holidays absence due to injury affect judges play? judge was doing great when holiday was in at the beginning of the season, holidays gets hurt, judge did bad. holliday comes back, judge is doing good again

i hope not

this means judge will be useless unless holliday is there

>realist
i didnt know realist = being wrong

When Holliday was out on the DL Judge started slumping.

Probably just the mindfuck that was the All Star Game and HR Derby.

don't ever speak ill of bernie williams. he's why I am a yankees fan and he's a saint

It's a good theory. All we heard for the first part of the year was how great Holliday's veteran perspective was for the young guys on the team.

yea yea, me too... I just wonder about some of those 96-01 guys when things were sketchy in baseball. Bernie went on some epic hot streaks.

streaky =/= steroids

Are the Royals even trying?

considering theyre losing by 5 and not in contention for a playoff spot at the tail end of the season, probably not.

just think, this is the last time most of these WS title royals player will be together. I recall when hosmer got his first homerun, it was in yankee stadium. sucks to be a fan of that team lol

>judge and sanchez hit back to back homers

how come no one posted the vince meme

yea I would imagine it sucks to be a yankees fan gazing at their doom as the ball sailed over the stands not knowing many many more would follow from that mans bat and lead him to multiple world series and being a champion while your team has gotten nothing.

TOE'in the line

How will you celebrate Aaron Judge's inevitable crowning as AL MVP?

you forgot me

shut the FUCK UP MICHAEL KAY

you sound mad

didi is elite

ELET!

>Dean Anna

lel

Girardi should put Betances in so he can get his confidence up for the post season

I'm a professional baseball watcher and I think I know what I'm talkiing about

didi

YANKEES WIN. THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YANKEES.WIN!

Top shit.