New Leader of Britain

These are the bookies favourites to take over from David Cameron.

Who would you like to see as Prime Minister.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8sEpxwTh6LQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1smog
2boris or andrea

Boris

Boris has a good chance because he is popular with the electorate.

Priti because muh dick

Boris so there can be two trumps

Mogg

I would say Gove,

Have to admit Priti is qt

>Crabb
HAHAHAHAHA FUCKING NO

Mogg is the best choice but won't be him
Boris good
Gove acceptable
Leadsom and Patel literally why
May and Crabb fucking no get off the smack you daft cunt

The boat sinks, who is dumb enough to be the captian ? You just went full retard, you can also vote for that clown populist drunk russian.

MAY
A
Y

I want an Iron bitch.

I want it to be Gove, It'll probably be Boris though. I hope to god it isn't Theresa May, the wretched whore.

*God

BORIS
O
R
I
S

Whichever one of them is most batshit insane. Preferably they should be able to match trump in mental deficiency.

1.marvelous mog
2.ardent andrea
3.bumbling bufoon boris

Boris!

BORIS!

BORIS!
O
R
I
S
!

May/whatsherface/asianlady/mrnotaclasstraitoewelshdude have no chance no chance no chance and no fucking chance respectively, all nobodies/more tainted than chernobyl's asshole.

BORIS!

Why won't Boris comb his fucking hair jesus christ he wouldn't seem so crazy to normies if he didn't look like an absolute madman

Can someone tell me about Boris and what he believes and has done? All I know is that he insulted Trump and used diversity as a strength so

Why are brits so fucking ugly

It's part of the fun. Boris actually has character and if that scares lefties then good they're preaching all this shit about not judging people by looks.

It WILL be Gove, Boris is seen as too much of a bumbling idiot

Wildcard: my main nigga Daniel Hannan

why isn't hannan in the running?

reminder that boris' grandfather was a member of the young turks movement, the movement that participated in fur funocide :DD

Priti Priti or Mogga

Pick the first guy. Lookin like a British Donald Trump

>Preferably they should be able to match trump in mental deficiency.
Boris then.

For me, May is the only one with the chops for international politics. Gove and Johnson are manchildren, Patel strikes me as a power hungry ladder climber. Don't know the other two.

He isn't an MP. He's an MEP.

I'd like to see Michael Gove because he triggers the shit out of lefties.

>Electing a poo-in-loo

W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

youtube.com/watch?v=8sEpxwTh6LQ

Since you cucks love sucking dicks then suck the dicks of this man. George Galloway is for brexit and even he can't trust Boris Johnson.

They're all shite.

is bojo a real nigga?

bojo looks like he a real nigga tho

All viable choices for leader
>however

David Davis?

Galloway is the biggest kuck of them all

With unequalled passion, Ali Kemal condemned the attacks on and massacres of the empire's Armenians during the First World War