Wtf i love china now

wtf i love china now

i think chinks are not that racists compare to us since china is not a homogeneous country

what kind of retard doesn't know changs are racist??

everyone knows that.

I hate cucks.

>dog eaters think they are above niggers
O i am laffin

sjw cant do shit

i love you slovakia

>so ugly
>so black
such wow

Do you get to banter them back about the slanty eyes?

who in their right mind doesn't think niggers look like ugly monkeys?

subhumans are racist to even bigger subhumans

like pottery

Black people do stink though. It's not racist it's a fact.

>slighlty darker-skinned

So they weren't even being racist to black transfer students, they were singling out the darker Asians and calling them Africans?

High-level banter indeed.

thats not only happen in china i can tell you that, once an absolutely retarded celeb get public attention here because he mocked a dark skinned men looks like papuan/african and we know that most indonesian people arent even fair skinned. now just imagine korea and japan

The han rule china with an iron fist

This is why Asia will stay Asian while the west rot

There are actually a shitload of muslims in china, and some of them even have a separatist movement. Terrorist attacks occur all the time but it doesnt get broadcasted because of state media

-They're native Muslims chink
-They're not really tolerated at all, not at least to western standard

They are turk chink hybrid.

In this case its Chinese invading Turkic teritories and actually sinitizing them so its actually a good thing

grim shithole

lol at all the sjw warriors in this thread

Let us pray the chinks do not allow the Jews to dismantle their racial defense mechanisms as they did, fatally, to the white man

A nations actions define more than its words
The entirety of china could call arabs sandniggers and they'd still be better than amerilards for the sole reason of not destabilizing the entire region

t. N1gger

They are also demographically cleansing them away while supressing Islam. The Imams must pledge alligiance to the CCP and engage in heresy

why did I laugh at this

So everyone is subhuman

>This is why Asia will stay Asian

Complete nonsense. Asia as anything but a geographical group was never a thing.

they'll just outbreed the turkmen by shipping in han just like they did in tibet and manchuria