Scotland backed Remain by 62% to 38%

>Scotland backed Remain by 62% to 38%

Will Scotland leave the UK and rejoin the EU?

What EU?

Scotland can't afford to be independent unless it starts fracking, which Nicola said no to.

Scotland isn't even close to as EU-loving as Nicola wants to believe.

Scotland already voted no despite the previous referendum having huge momentum for independence which won't be replicated.

The EU will already be in the shit by the time the next referendum is being planned.

Spain would never let them back in, they don't want precedent for secession movements

>Scotland isn't even close to as EU-loving as Nicola wants to believe.
Is this true?

I don't understand the desire to have independence yet then give that away to the EU
>assuming the EU will still be around in the case of a second referendum

Scotcuck here, voted leave and will vote no in the future

So you don't believe the EU will be able to recover?

Are we to see other nations jumping ship?

The Commies will win the next elections there, and they are OK with left-wing secessionism like the one of Catalonia and Scotland

Hopefully, they vote more pro-cuck than anywhere else in the country.

Scotland here I'll be drowning in Bucky for life so I couldn't care less that the countries been fucked up by English twats

Just curious, what made your decision?

I'd like to hear it straight from the horse's mouth rather than secondhand news reports over here.

people here not are quite aware but a scottish prime minister (Blair) started the islamization of England

Fuck Scotland, the Union can survive with BASED WALES

Scotland is a 3rd world country without England.

By the time they successfully separate from the UK and join the EU(after all those East European countries), the EU might not even exist anymore.

Does scotland actually like the EU or do they think it's a lesser of two evils/fell for the reform from the inside meme?

Islamisation? Yet another tactic used to scare you into thinking your shithole of a country is going to be taken away from you boo hoo get a grip the whole point in immigration was for war torn countries quite like what we done during the ww but I'm sure other countries called that britanization

Scot pls secede

I'm willing to after the shitshow that happened last night

>Will Scotland leave the UK and rejoin the EU?

No

The UK will secure a free trade agreement

Scotland trading with Europe and keeping the Pound is the only sane course for the foreseeable future

There won't even be a second referendum before 2030 at the earliest

There won't be an EU left to join.

Netherlands is next to leave. Possibly Denmark and even France, too. Anything is possible, if it involves the EU shrinking and fracturing.

They will probably hold another referendum.

RIP United Kingdom (1707-2016)

I hop not, I just got free of it, I dont want to go back

Fuck the EU. Fuck England.

I'd rather be a poor fuck Scotsman than a Brit.

Never happen.

There's no reason to assume 55% or more wouldn't vote for the UK again.

The best thing the slimy cunt sturgeon could do would be to call a referendum now and fail. That would the end of it.

Scotland independent and without Eurobucks propping it up would in an insane vote, and even idiot SNP voters realize that's a dangerous move. Rejoining the EU wouldn't be a simple or quick process and Spain would still veto.

God save the queen.

dont' forget sweden

euroskepticism is actually quite high here too

They know they can't exist alone without being propped up by Eurobucks.

No. Scots just like to act out against England like the wee little spoilt brats they are

Shut the fuck up and get back in the cuck shed Sven. Jamal wants another go at your wife.

what UK?

that bong damage control.
You voted for OUT, now live with the consequences.
NO Scots, NO Irish, NO Gibraltar