How does he do it?

Tom Brady leads the league in passing yards and touchdowns with 1092 and 8 touchdowns with 0 ints. He also has thrown the most completed passes deep this year with 20 passes over 20 yards, with 5 of those passes being deeper than 40 yards. Wtf Sup Forums I thought Brady couldn't throw deep anymore?

idk man. Is it because hes a Trump supporter? Meme magic can't be beat.

I dunno if he is a supporter he spoke out today against his comments saying there were, "divisive".

He's the fucking GOAT, do you get it yet?

The GOATs don't follow the usual rules, they are the exceptions. Brady sets the bar.

Plus for Brady, QB has always been a cerebral game and he says there's nothing defenses can do to surprise him any more. He's seen everything at this point. As long as he can stay on the field (which seems to be for a very long time as he follows a specific training regime and diet focused on keeping him flexible and healthy instead of getting stronk) he'll be good and he'll be playing.

It's amazing to watch him in the pocket, watch is feet, he just stands still. He has ice in his veins.

System babby

He's pliable

Pretty sure he was among the league leaders in deep balls last year in every form and fashion so he has debunked that already

He was second in the league in yards per attempt only behind regular season MVP Matt Ryan.

That was something I noticed too this year he seems different almost like he's never worried and standing statuesque in one spot without a care in the world as if he he's been through this routine so many times he's robotic in nature. As far as him being strong or not some of the passes he threw yesterday surprised me with how much he put on them I thought he was losing strength not gaining it.

Right now he is averaging 9.8 ypp that's almost a guaranteed first down every time he passes. His 1st now rate is like 41% highest in the league I believe.

The ability to throw isn't always from raw strength but rather how well you use your body. Brady can put a lot of his hips behind his throws, lots of his power comes from his lower body. Plus he's been working on his throwing motion for so long I'm sure there's little wasted effort behind each. Just as he's been throughout all aspects of his career Brady is all about efficiency.

Compare that to Mike Vick who just had a rocket arm. It would look like he was just flicking his wrist but the ball would travel 60 yards.

Good post

Too bad he will retire before passing Manning's TD and yard record, Brees will probably beat it though since he's literally a season away

I think he can beat the TD record but I doubt he will beat his passing yard record he is still 8000 yards behind unless he has a 5000 yard season this year and another 4000 yard season next however at the rate he is going he could have a 5000+ yard season this year.

>I thought Brady couldn't throw deep anymore?
>what is YAC
His deep ball has fallen off since the Moss days (where you could just throw it up to him anyways), but it's not as bad as most people make it out to be. His deep ball was never the strength of his game.

He's obviously juicing.

Not an argument. Literally every player juices.

He had several passes that traveled 20+ yards without any YAC in just the Houston game alone. The game winner to cooks was 25 and that was an amazingly placed ball. As well as the 28 yard pass to Amendola on 3 and 18 that had no YAC and the first pass to Cooks for 54 yards that also had no YAC.

This. Brady isn't a memechuck quarterback.

His power comes form his social conscience

But is he better than Joe Montana?

Montana was a walshbaby as well as fortunate to have debatably the GOAT receiver as well as several hall of fame caliber players on his defense and offense and still only went to 4 superbowls while Brady has been to 7 and won 5.

If Brady plays three more mediocre seasons or two more great ones he'll beat Manning's records. The real challenge will be if he can outlast Drew Brees who will also likely surpass Manning's records.

Objectively wrong.

Brady had the second best yards per attempt (that's a pure measure of distance the ball travels through the air) last season just behind Matt Ryan. This year he looks just as good and without Edleman we'll probably see more deep passes to Hogan and Cooks.