Hahahahaha

Hahahahaha

>DC

That piece of shit anhiliated Dr Strange in the box office though

I'm too far gone to care so I'll watch any and all of these things, I just hope Deadshot never gets a solo movie cuz FUCK WILL SMITH

>This pig faced bitch has a career

is that Cara Delavagine?

I cringe everytime I read her brag about her scenes.

Better than Civil War

DCuck here.

SS is not part of the DCEU, sorry.

We disowned it after Ayer went with the shittier script.

Yes.

>"There are only three girls in Suicide Squad but in my opinion they have the best roles. Generally though, superhero movies are totally sexist,” Delevingne told Empire.

>She added, “Female superheroes are normally naked or in bikinis. No one would be able to fight like that. Wonder Woman, how the hell does she fight? She would be dead in a minute.”

>you'll never be Rick Flagg who gets to have a cute submissive nerdy gf in June Moon to make slow caring love to as you comfort her when she's upset but also an all-powerful cruel mistress when she turns into Enchantress who can make you experience your favorite fantasies and worst fears with her mind rape powers

JDIMSA

>annihilated
>90m
>d-list vs. a-list joker and b-list harley + batman cameo + will smith lead + massive advertising

>calling yourseld a DCuck
>implying the problem was the script and not the butchering in the editing room

he did the right thing keeping his mouth shut so now that SS did good WB will give him more leeway right?

what an enchantress 10/10 casting

>Proceeds to join said """""""""""""""""""sexist"""""""""""""""""" thing

Do they even pay attention to what they say?

>90m without China

lmao indeed

>marvel pajeet trying to downplay how a bunch of nobodies beat their Iron Man successor

KEK. as if will smith could still carry a movie and as if harley was ever big before SS, SS made her big

She was actually cast already when she said that, so yeah she was actively shitting where she ate, guess that's why she's depowered now or is she?

>muh china!

>nobody knew about harley before SS
Arkham games, TAS, etc.

Nobody knew about Dr. Strange though. A nobody made just 10m less than Man of Steel. That's embarrassing.

>made less money than Man of Steel

Fuck I didn't know that HAHAHAHAHAH

MUHH DICK

>dr strange is more popular than superman
The delusion.

>ITT: pajeets, niggers, and spics crying kids movies
Why do shitskins care so much petty company wars, it's not you have any investment in them. Are you guys 10 years old, fucking neckbeards grow the fuck up. Watch some real films you plebs

*about

But Dr. Strange was from the Arkham games too, user!

...no don't get up, I'll show myself out.

Where are her hips?

>anyone giving a shit about superman
>nuIron Man defeated by EVERYTHING in the DCEU

I beg you, I implore you, don't read this spoiler. You won't like it and it'll hurt you. You're warned

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH hahahahahaha

I feel like meme company wars were initially shitposters trying to piss people off, but now people actually pick a company to fight over.

Honestly, the level of delusion to tell yourself Superman isn't one of the most popular superhero characters is astounding.

i want her to do spasms like that on my dick

Normies think Supes is lame and boring

The jerky movement looked fine when she had the voodoo The Ring thing going. The bikini babe outfit makes her movements look goofy as flip.

this film had more holes than Jesus

Honestly, the level of delusion to tell yourself Dr Strange got obliterated into the aeternal nothingness of perpetual void by Cara Delememe dancing like a retard is astounding.

No they don't.

She was a fucking terrible in Suicide Squad.

She is the costar of that Valerian scifi epic movie coming out, a much higher profile part, maybe Besson is a better director and she won't embarrass everyone again

STAY MAD DCucks.

>obliterated
>90m
The only obliteration is Civil War vs. BvS. Couldn't even get 900m with Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman. Sad!

6?

>DClucks will defend this to their dying breath
These people are pathetic, trust me. Sad!

damn pajeet what you making nowadays? 50 cents/hr?

You still have a job after you failed to get shillary into office? Damn good for you man im proud of you.

Well glad you're putting your skills into good use but isn't it a little to early to start this anti dc campaign? I mean I know you gotta get paid but disney jumping the gun again?

Anyways tell your family in the village what's up from me okay pajeet?

I don't mind the idea and her dancing spellcasting got my dick hard, but holy fuck is Cara Delevingne bad casting.

>a 30 year old man wrote this

>marvel pajeets trying to make a big thing out of nothing

what is she supposed to do in that scene? twist her neck? vomit exorcist like?

if you wan to talk about defending on their dying breath you should have referenced this scene

Marvel movies have RT to shill for them and still can't out perform the one with bad RT scores? SAD!

Her face is extremely plain. How the fuck did she become a model?

the problem with Doctor Strange weren't the actors, it was the character himself.

he didn't stand a chance against a movie that was advertised as a Joker/Harley/Batman fuckfest.

She lacks hips. That skirt acts as an illusion.

because models, especially supermodels, are all about the right body proportions

the problem was the script
you can't edit a movie without a plot

Rich parents, also models are supposed to be kind of plain in contrast to the clothes they wear.

With some exceptions

>plain faces and androgynous faces are in right now
>so are flat sticccs

It had a plot, a very bad one but it was there. The editing was some of the worst shit I've ever seen in my life. This is not hyperbole, I have never seen editing this terrible in a big budget movie. Even Transformers movies are better. Whoever is responsible for this abortion should be ashamed.

>she thinks she's acting

Damn, Pan looks like *THAT*??

>Nasty hobbitses, trying to trick us

I don't know man, most models I've seen have really nice faces, especially Victoria's Secret models.

yes, a very bad plot
it was impossible to edit that thing.
the story doesn't make sense.
There are people who said the film was good before the final edit, but I can't see how.

here piggy piggy

>it was impossible to edit that thing.
Wrong, even very simple changes would have made it much easier to follow. The first 30 minutes of the movie repeats itself for gods sake.

>Thor
>66,000
what the what?

>would have made it much easier to follow.
what's the difference? There is no story.
A better edit would make the film better, but would still be a shit.

Why you backpedalling?

The face is.

>what's the difference? There is no story.
There clearly is one.
>A better edit would make the film better, but would still be a shit.
No kidding, no one is arguing anything different. The editing is so atrocious though it makes the movie far worse than it should be though.

They pasted her head on a CGI body, right? That's why it looks weird?

>What are we, some kind of Suicide Squad™ brought to you by the DC Cinematic Universe© along with IMAX and Dolby Digital surround sound, available now in technicolor.

>There clearly is one.
Amanda Waller recruit SS to deal with a thread that only became a thing after SS was recruited.
There is no reason for Harley Quinn to be a member (if anything, compare to Assault on Arkham, she has a reason to be a member there. In fact, that movie has a plot, even the JLU's episode about SS has a plot).
Maybe Will Smith got a plot in that movie, but just him.
SS was a big music video, just that.

Haven't you heard? Plain is the new attractive

Fashion and modelling agencies are just that over your head

Also the coolest fashion is awkward, garish, boring, tacky and doesn't fit you properly

If she's lucky Besson will be on form this will be a new Fifth Element and she'll benefit from her involvement.

Unfortunately Besson has been mostly shite since he made that movie and it could wind up being Jupiter Ascending tier and that acting career she sucked her uncle to pay for will go down the pipes.

>Maybe Will Smith got a plot in that movie, but just him.
Rick Flag and Enchantress have a plot. There's also the pyro guy, who due to terrible editing many don't even know he sacrificed himself at the end of the movie. Not to mention there was a lot more stuff with the Joker and Harley but it was cut.

>point out that dr strange is a nobody compared to the suicide squad
>somehow this is backpedaling
A better comparison would be Suicide Squad vs. Deadpool.

>Rick Flag and Enchantress have a plot.
Yeah, I can give you that. But is also a very bad plot.
But Joker and Harley are there because they are popular villains.

>“Female superheroes are normally naked or in bikinis.

Wait a minute

So you're saying we're uhhh

Some kind of

SUIASI SQUAAAH???

>But Joker and Harley are there because they are popular villains.
No kidding, but they do have a plot, and cut content hinted at there being a lot more screentime for them too. Really, I'm not saying the movie would be Shakespeare, it's all fucking terrible as is, but the editing manages to make it even worse.

You mentioned it felt like a music video before, which isn't surprising considering they had the film edited by a fucking trailer house for some reason.

>but they do have a plot
An irrelevant plot. Explain to me what's the difference the movie would make if they remove both characters.
There is no edit that can save the final scene or the reason that SS was formed. The movie has no plot.

>The movie has no plot.
Apparently you don't know what plot means. I clearly has a plot. Just because it's bad doesn't mean it's not there.

It's part of the main plot or not?
They don't make any difference, user.
Why don't you prove your point saying how a better edit could make this movie better, and the story not shit.

Tribal warfare is ingrained in all of us

Eva a cute

>this was literally in a movie made in America

the writing across the forehead was a bad choice
it reads like head wrinkles from a distance

>how a better edit could make this movie better
The entire first half hour not repeating itself, or played to extremely obvious music choices would help a lot. Not to mention it would give the main plot in the middle a lot more focus. The final enchantress fight is a good example of what they were trying to lead into, all the characters banding together for a redemption arc, but it's pieced together so terribly that you can't really tell what's going on or even where they are within the action.

>and the story not shit.
The story would still be bad no matter what, just not as atrocious as it currently is. I've said this before, try to pay attention.

>The story would still be bad no matter what
so, instead of a 26% on RT would be 30%?
You just said, the story is bad, so the edit is (almost) irrelevant.

Where is that chart from?

Check out this new accordion pants line. They take 3 hours to iron them but they look like..well they look like accordions whoo.

I now fashion shows aren't really the clothes that these ppl wanna sell but damn some of this shit lately is redic

What? That CG that netted Marvel several Academy Award nominations?

I presume that's how you say DAMAGED in ancient mayan

wow, nice post processing effects, is this a ps4 game?

that gave me a boner Op must be a big homo.

PS4 uses real time effects you big dummy.

>Sup Forums says they hate capeshit and that's it's for children
>only thing this board talks about is capeshit

Really makes me think

Sup Forums is tsun towards capeshit and starwars news at 11

Historically, yes, Supes is an icon. Ever since the edgy 90s era, he's been the uncool boyscout.It's not for nothing DC "killed" him off and a few years later Joe Kelly wrote a comic called What's So Funny About Truth, Justice & the American Way? He still has die hard fans (myself included) but most regular people who don't know much about him find him corny and overpowered

Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to cast that skanky, scrawny, pug ugly catwalk dyke?!?

friendly reminder that almost nobody on this board defends SS

BvS and MoS are auteur films, SS is a corporate product like Marvel's shit

really makes you think

the scene was bad not the cgi, which wasn't so much bad as it was "stupid"

also kinda bad

are these the Chads that we heard so much about?