Refusing to watch your team play because of black people sitting down

>refusing to watch your team play because of black people sitting down

NFL 'fans' everyone

im a proud american and i cant wait for north korea to take over our country

Can't wait for best korea to nuke bongistan

they tried, but they saw someone had beat them to it

>Implying those people were NFL fans

They prefer college because the niggers don't get paid and they don't dance around like monkeys after every play

Watching a bunch of rapists bite the hands that feed them turns off fans.

Only cucks would support their actions

>Watching a bunch of ungrateful genetically violent less intelligent negros disrespecting whites and just continue to watching the NFL push a political agenda. Rich only because white fans paid their salary,

Sorry leaf, not all of us are cuckolds. Race matters, stop watching niggers getting made rich by your foolish past time and start watching majority white sports, or heavily European sports.

Niggers fucking ruin everything. Why are American niggers the worst group of people on the planet?

>kikes slide-posting on Sup Forums because we're not falling for their jewish tricks

Israel everyone.

>your team
you mean
>that franchise that can leave the city at any moment if they find a better economic plan somewhere else

Says the white nigger who hasn't accomplished anything close to playing professional sports
Ok bud

Remember to sage

>Watching Nigger Felon League

Im really enjoying this meme that nobody actually worked their ass of into the nfl and were actually given a lottery ticket.

They're hated everywhere, even in the countries they claim to originate from

*kills your sport*

>earn millions playing 11 minute games that have constant line up changes and breaks
>not winning the lottery
you must be almost retarded to think this is some sort of special effort compared to what 99,9% of the earth's population do for a living

Oh I didn't know we had a professional athlete in this thread.

good image, thanks user

You totally missed the point and took the blacks explanation of why people are annoyed.

Not going to enlighten you as you can't be obviously.

this confuses and outrages the american

I don't even necessarily agree with them but I think that they should be able to protest. It's good for a healthy society

Because their history is quite literally one page. Their only claim to fame is some guys in africa traveling, the middle passage, and fighting against the "evil" colonists establishing society's in Africa. There has been no African society with a good GDP, nor one that's considered a first world country. South Africa is the closest, but because the blacks have hunted down whites, and banished the "evil" apartheid, it's been a downward spiral. Same for zimbabwe/Rhodesia