Based

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/new-york/nypd-sued-fear-cops-body-cams-lead-spying-article-1.3077551?utm_content=buffer7d266&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDailyNewsTw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Which fake news site is this from?

It was brave to do what he did. I'm sure there was a lot of pressure on him.

>from the official fan apparel distributor of the NFL
r e k t
e
k
t

>It was brave to do what he did.
stand? or complete 3 tours in Afghanistan?

He's white so obviously he's a racist shitlord.

Would position is he?
If I was everyone else, I'd refuse to black or something and laugh as the other team pummels him.

Need a Villanueva jersey

Left Tackle, he's the one doing the blocking.

why are the nfl players 'rebelling'?

Been a lifelong fan since yesterday.

Espn

Left Tackle, objectively the most important Offensive lineman position to the QB's health and safety.

FOOO I BEEN A VILLANUEVA FAN SINCE THE KERRY KITTLES DAYS

Because niggers are committing crimes and then getting shot for committing crimes and something like 70% of the NFL is black

Black people keep getting murdered by police and somehow this helps. If they all donated a fraction of their salaries they could easily outfit every officer in thier respective cities with body cameras. Dont know why kap hasnt sonated a few million if hes so concerned

>I'd refuse to black

Funny, that's exactly what he's doing

Nah dude. Villanuava has been a recognized badass for a long time. 3 tour army ranger with a bronze star. Now making millions at one of the most demanding positions in sports

>players say they want divisive speech
>protest the flag causing an even bigger line

Whoops! Turns out he's embarrassed this happened. Time to cancel those jersey orders!

Ironically blm and similar "cinil rights" groups are some of the most outspoken against body cameras.
>Major civil rights and civil liberties organizations -- from the NAACP and the ACLU, to grassroots racial justice groups -- fear that "these new devices could become instruments of injustice, rather than tools for accountability," as a coalition of them wrote in a 2015 statement
Heres another example
nydailynews.com/new-york/nypd-sued-fear-cops-body-cams-lead-spying-article-1.3077551?utm_content=buffer7d266&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDailyNewsTw

>one person is known for observing the national anthem
>everyone buys his jersey
>200 players kneel for the anthem
>people don't go out and buy 200 jerseys to be an autist and wear their politics in public
really gets the noggin joggin

Im not sure what your point is. I cant remember anyone ever wearing an olineman jersey. Maybe a handful of Pace jerseys in the late 90s. Im sure joe thomas sells a few just because the browns other 52 players are trash