Outkast are objectively the greatest Hip Hop act of all time

Outkast are objectively the greatest Hip Hop act of all time.
It's impossible to prove me wrong.

is*

were*

I agree.

>objectively
Dropped.

>were
What's the greatest Hip-Hop act of all time then?

run the jewels xd

>>/reddit/

Nah, desu Outkast is the greatest Hip Hop act of all time

objective rate of outkast discography

Yes, they objectively are. I am on your side. Aquemini alone is better than anything Kanye West has ever done.

1000000%. thank you user

disagree

leave

can't really argue with this

Dalek

top kek

what's your ranking then?

that's not how you spell Death Grips

Whilst I agree Aquemini is better... This was a comment not needed in anyway and is difficult to compare considering you have 2 lyrical artists versus a production genius.

Sorrry. MBDTF is the greatest album of all time......

not even the best Kanye album

Don't make me pull out the pasta again, scrub.

what pasta?

Do it, bitch.

They’re 2nd to Kanye. If it wasn’t for Idlewild they’d probably be the best.

Tribe, Wu-Tang are better. NWA arguably better considering their contributions to the genre.

This is not even considering solo artists of which there are many better than Outkast.

You asked for it, fools. You asked for it.

It would be a pinnacle of humanity if every single album of his were deleted off the face of the Earth. Ironic how Sup Forums shuns normies for their shit taste in music, yet gravitates and worships the most normie rapper of all time. I just find it so disenchanting how since the entire inception of this site, people have criticized bands, musicians and artists for being terrible, derivative and "normie garbage" and shunned other people who were so passionate about their favorite bands as retards with shit taste. But when Kanye, a barely above average rapper makes some maximalist gimmick album, Sup Forumstants fawn over Kanye's mediocre lyrics splattered over 90 ocarinas of elegies and violent violins that penetrate the snails living in the roofs of my ears. Why does Sup Forums even care about such a terrible artist? There's nothing unique or esoteric about Kanye. He can't conjure huts from the whiskers of trolls. He can't write hieroglyphics out of water and transform them into clothes. He can't levitate a lamp and dribble it as if it were a basketball. He's just a boring person who tries to act like an artist in order to feel special about his boring life. Unfortunately, he fails miserably, because he comes off as a narcissistic, vile human being with no sense of kindness nor decency.

And by the way, I meant "a pinnacle." Referring to it as "the pinnacle" would give this garbage album more power than it deserves. I'm not giving "Kuckye" the satisfaction he doesn't deserve, because if I do, he'll make another shit album retards in the board will suck up. Sup Forums revels in its hypocrisy.

now that I realize, chronologically

1,2,3 MOS DEF AND TALIB KWELI

Really? I don't remember them being part of the Wu-Tang Clan, also:
>objectively

Wu Tang Clan was literally an edgier version of Brockhampton. OutKast made Stankonia. Enough said.

>Wu Tang

Lmao. More shit than greats.
Kys.

Aquemini was mostly produced by Outkast so I guess they're production geniuses in their own right

woah wtf i hate the wu-tang clan now me BTFO

Three 6 Mafia

I don't even like hip hop but I like OutKast. Andre 3000 has such a unique voice.

undeniably one of the best stretches of amazing albums. atliens, aquemini, stankonia, speaker/love below were all groundbreaking.

you could make a solid case for kanye though. personally i only dislike one of his albums.

Wu Tang and Mobb Deep.

you deserve the death penalty for even mentioning Wu tang in the same sentence as brockhampton. Wu in their prime years were the best thing to ever happen to hip hop.

>Wu Tang Clan was literally an edgier version of Brockhampton
Unironically this.

is that a picture of yourself user? i think that's bannable.

Anyone care to make an Outkast card?

Andre 3000 is easily the greatest rapper of all time. Rappers in a duo/group never seem to get recognized as a lyricist but the fact that he can shine even in comparison to Big Boi is a feat in and of itself

This is true