Support Spain to retake Gibraltar

The UK wants out?
Fine, but we take back what is EU property.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailysabah.com/nation/2014/12/18/opinion-poll-shows-turkish-support-for-eu-membership-at-record-low
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hehe

Based Ezio is right. That was the deal after all:

Out of EU, out of the rock.

SOON

GIBRALTAR ESPAÑOL

Spain can have Gibraltar back, dirty bastards voted 95% remain.

96% remain.

Want to be the new Argentina?

lol stay mad bro!

You wanna go to war with the United Kingdom over a fucking immigrant magnet?
Over a fucking rock?

Leaving the EU will allow your people to build up the country again, to build the economy and create jobs so that youth unemployment and unemployment on the whole may once again reach reasonable levels.

Try it you silly cunt we'll put you in the fucking ground

GIBRALTAR ESPAÑOL

I love how anglos and northerners understimate Spain. I like it.

How about we build a massive nuclear power station there and remove all british citizens? I mean, it won't have to follow EU safety standards, but you can trust the Brits :)

pffft, you can have the rockniggers, we don't want them.

>taking the banter this serious

>tfw killing Mexicans with your Commonwealth bros
Try it wog cunts

GIBRALTAR ESPAÑOL
Alson Malvinas invasion when?

Why do you keep starting this retard threads? I live here, it's the usual Spanish rabble-rousing during election cycle, same way the Argents do.

Nothing is going to change, and they know it, just trying to score points. also, for the avg spaniard, how do you really think your life would change if you got it back?

How about you guys gives us our rock back and we make peace with each other? we best friends

To be fair your fishing fleet can be quite scary at times.

Spain can hire some emus merceraries

United Kingdom would never go to war with Spain, even less given the fact they are their oldest and best allies.

Not that I do not believe the same but why do YOU think that a Spain out of the EU would make Spain stronger, Francis?

This.
Its been too long since we've seen 3rd worlders get rekt on national television.
also
>Kopra ket

Fuck off nigger, i live near to you and im counting the days until you get off my rock

LOL!!! You must be butthurt as shit today! Scumbag Ergodan finally stopped, thank the gods.

Also, the guy on trial for calling him Gollum was found GUILTY today and lost his kids. wonderful, democratic guy. Shame he and you won't be in the EU...

>96%

What happened son?

You can have my dick you lazy wankers.

>ignoring all potential avenues of leveraging anti-globalist momentum

>Implying im a erdogan shill
Fuck off %96 cuck

Gibraltar rightful catholic clay!

Greater Spanish Empire now!

>i live near to you and im counting the days until you get off my rock
And how will your life change, if you did? Also, do you think the Us NAvy is going to give up where they keep nuke subs? Do you really think they want or trust Spanish security for nuclear armed platforms?

Just stop the butthurt. Here, fap to your milf queen:

Laugh all what you want bro!

Lmao, go ahead, take it and fuck it up like your economy

jews

Spain isn't even a proper 'country' though, with all of the cucked sepratists in basque, catalan etc. The mighty British will crush them in a conflict.

CONFESS NOW!

WHAT DID YOU VOTE FOR?

>do you think the Us NAvy is going to give up where they keep nuke subs?
How do you feel about that?

Reminder we've owned Gibraltar for over 300 years.

Reminder that you formally and legally ceded it to us in perpetuity.

Reminder that Gibraltans have had 2 referendums and BTFO Spain both times.

he literally divided united kingdomistan with existing. why would we be mad :D

meanwhile in reality

dailysabah.com/nation/2014/12/18/opinion-poll-shows-turkish-support-for-eu-membership-at-record-low

>Do you really think they want or trust Spanish security for nuclear armed platforms?
Yes, why wouldn't they?

NINETY SIX PERCENT

> UK recovers independence from EU in one day
> Then is gifted with an easy war to warm the economy and show his status as superpower

Thank you Spain!

Honestly I think a good old fashioned war would be just what the doctor ordered in terms of unifying our polarised society. Spain could be our new Argentina. Let's do it, Pedro.

>Reminder that you formally and legally ceded it to us in perpetuity.
The problem is that actually Gibraltar is taking and ocuppying land, air and waters that doesnt belong to them, and you support it. This is the real problem here.

There are only separatists in catalonia and they are a minority wich will be crushed very soon by the rest of catalonians who feel Spanish.

You are going to become Venezuela after these elections, PSOE + UP will rape your sorry ass

at least have some respect for the based britons

>What happened son
I'm a burger who works for a bank here, but people thought their jobs and lives here could be at risk.

I was only one in my dept to predict it (Why? I watched the BBC documentary "The Last White of The East End" and I could read the mood) so I came out well.
It didn't, luckily, end up hurting, but the butthurt here today is palpable. Even if I get reassigned or if I ever lost my job, this was worth it.

Western Christendom was saved from Muslim Conquest and 77 million turks and a global elitist jewish bankster NWO Cabal.

lmao argies and spics will always be super butthurt. Your countries are on the verge of irrelevant. You're a shitty ally, a shitty economy, and useless except for nice weather.

Argies, spaniard, italians, and greeks cant fight their way out of a paperbag.

Go ahead.

Provoke a Nuclear armed nation that just demonstrated it doesn't care about you or your opinions.

This. Everyone wins, except Spain that is.

Says the one where it's capital and two countries within them are about to secede.

They keep understimating south europe, specially Spain. Let them believe we are weak and such.

Do you have a map of their territories and what they're encroaching?

I just shitpost about it, I'm not too clued up on Spain's territory disputes.

Spain are your best and oldest allies so obviously not.

>meanwhile in reality
In "reality," the Uk already had a team at their embassy preparing Visas.
Are you honestly going to pretend this isn't your press trying to save face now that they know there is no chance?

Ergodan literally had his own people march into newspaper offices and take over the press there. Also, guy who called him "gollum" found guilty today. 1 year in jail suspended and lost parental rights to his kids.

Do you really think Whites wanted this monster as part of the EU? He will restart the tap on ISIS coming into Greece now, but maybe they'll actually respond with gunboats this time.

If you want read the utretch teatry. e.g Gibraltar is taking 12 miles of water space when only the port waters are truly their right. The last crisis was because they assaulted spanish fishermen fishing in spanish waters.

Anyone wants to invade with me?
I have a pointed stick, should be enough

>A FUCKING ROCK
I don't caaaaaare

Thanks m8

youre retarded. why would britain use nuclear weapons on spain and in the process wipe out themselves.

jesus christ you alt right niggers are delusional.

Didn't the Brits always kick Spain's ass?

Except in football.

>Are you honestly going to pretend this isn't your press trying to save face now that they know there is no chance?

lmao, it's not press' poll you dumbshit and it was higher before. keep living in your delusion bubble. nobody in here cares about eu and erdoğan just divided uk with only existing.

good luck further

it will change to the better. The main reason there is so much unemployment here is because of your shitty backwater smuggling and fiscal paradise.

Not in perpetuity and we did not cede the soverign. Its different soverign than ownership. Also, the document only talks about the city, the fortress and the port, There is nothing about even the water of the port or even the fucking land between them.

You also violated the document, because it explicity say that no commerce could occur in gibraltar, to avoid smuggling. Now is a fiscal paradise where people avoid to pay taxes.

You also violated it by building in neutral zone, exploiting the concession that we gave to you so you could put there the corposes of a outbreak of some illnes that i dont remember the name right now.

You guy violated the document several times, and for a single violation the document explicity say that the ownership (NOT SOVERIGN because that thing was already always spanish) would go back to spain.

There is also another thing that you violated the moment gibraltar got its own goverment. If gibraltar changed the owner to anyone other than UK, UK loses automatically any call in gibraltar and goes entirely to spain.

The rock is ours legally since a lot of years ago. Just accept it, pirate.

Not always, but most of the times. Kind of like we destroyed France most of the times.

Commie Greeks can suck on our balls and why the fuck would we want to be on EU my 96% friend? And why the fuck would i care about some commie losing his kids?

>but most of the times
Dude... Next time learn your own history before talking shit.

>Im-fucking-plying

you have it backwards. 80% of wars vs england we won. 90% of naval battles vs england we won. the only 2 times we lost was 1º vs weather and 2º french fucks being incompetent as usual.

> Let them believe we are weak and such.
> Believe

You are delusional if you think you could last a week against one of the best militaries in the world.

You would get BTFO in the air. BTFO in the water. And then eventually BTFO in the land.

Spain takes Gibraltar but loses Catalonia and Basque. Sounds like a fair trade.

Once again, only a few catalans want to leave.

Nah, it's more funny to see them so scared about us. The whole reason why the voted stay is because their dumb governor keeps talking about muh Spanish boogeyman.

I'm not so sure if they are a minority or not

Most of the time they kicked our ass? Are you serious? Learn more fagget.

>nobody in here cares about eu and erdoğan
No, of course not. When you can go to jail for insulting the cocksucker, not only there, but in Germany??

How many more demands was the fucker going to start making? I'm "delusional" and your president has a motherfucker in jail for comparing him to Gollum.

See the problem there Mehmet? Don't pretend you have free press, internet, or anything else there. now go home and get your fucking shinebox.

besques dont even want to leave anymore, its just the catalonian jews

>All this spanish delusion
Come and take it, cuck

With what money? Franco is gone, esé.

Is always the same shit. Napoleon believed this too. And others... The only thing I am pretty sure is that if they attack us they would lament it, even if we lost. You dont understand how are spanish people. So yeah keep laughing and telling me how weak we are.

they are. Catalonia is not catalonian, but spanish.

Catalonians can go independent for all i care but Catalonia, the land, the soil, the clay is spanish. They have no right to it. So yeah, majority my ass.

Being or not majority between catalonians is another thing, that i doubt very much, but that doesnt matter anyway.

Demo senpai, the US navy doesn't trust any navy but their own to protect their navy, and who can blame them, they have the largest and most advanced navy by far.

You believing the US entrusts the security of their nuke carrying hardware to the Brit navy is pretty kawaii.

>Spanish historians

Spaniards are no better than Argentine niggers

We wouldn't have to deal with Picardo's shit and the smuggling for instance.
If it wasn't for this crap noone here would give a fuck about the rock.

And their two cities in Morrocco too, while were at it.

Absolutely correct; wish more people would know this.

>but loses Catalonia and Basque. Sounds like a fair trade.

No way.

You dont even have history, Only propaganda. And what is more funny is that your propaganda is being blacked by your public tv channel.

Blas de Lezo motherfucker.

> You dont understand how are spanish people.

Moor genes?

>independentist catalonians are not majority
>well they really are b-b-but I don't care
lel start saving money, paco, catalexit is coming

I think that's Portugal.

Gibraltarians had a good thing going while in the EU- they were still proudly British while being able to have easy access to EU money via Spain. They voted Remain because they simply did not want to change the status-quo and tread into uncharted waters. They still are all overwhelmingly British by a long, long shot and will vote to remain as such if asked.

Hard times do not change a persons nationality overnight. Do you think thr right-wing state of Alaska would have ever joined Canada because the US elected a nigger as President during the Recession? No. They are and always be Americans. Same goes for Gibraltarians and the UK.

I wouldn't argue about a nuke here since everyone is a fucking liberal / SJW or Tumbler user, its disgusting to even use twitter here.

>Gibraltar is the same than legit spanish clay

You are so fucking retard.

Why do you think this is an insult?
Moor genes only made us stronger, we killed all of them and wiped them from our land and only the most strong of them survived

No Ethan, that is Spain.

UK will put you into the dirt

>So yeah keep laughing and telling me how weak we are.

If you insist.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

>You dont even have history, Only propaganda.
Well, at least you have a sense of irony lol