I didn't realise British people were so racist against Poles and Eastern Europeans

I didn't realise British people were so racist against Poles and Eastern Europeans

Was this really the main reason you voted to leave the EU?

Not wanting someone =/= Racist

Go clean toilets elsewhere. The British are getting back their national pride.

Slavs are still white dipshit. Not racist.
This is why you clean the toilets.

It's more like you hear people complaining about "Poles" on TV as the immigration debate because they wont let anyone who complains about Muslims, Africans and fake refugees have a say in the media.

tbf over a million Poles have entered the UK in the last 10 years

immigration from other races is much lower

and besides leaving the EU only affects European migrants

its not the poles we should be worried about tho, its fucking achmed and bros

>The British are getting back their national pride.

i'm sure those pakis will stop immigrating to UK now.

I don't think it's a racist issue for most people concerned about that though. They're naturally concerned about an influx of cheap labour. That's not hate, it's common sense.

It isn't like poles aren't a problem for working class brits (and also scandis by the way) just because you're for all intents and purposes cool people.

Why would Pajeet and Salah support white europeans

>poles stealing toilet cleaning jobs
then clean them by yourself, have fun
and dont forget, make uk great again :^)

>japan sensibly avoids immigration issues by having self cleaning toilets

Get a lot of Polish drivers at my work, friendly helpful blokes generally.

No one cares about you, faggot. Serb posts increase whenever they see an opportunity to spread their pro-slav bullshit. I can't believe this board has such a hard on for Serbia because of the remove kebab meme when really you wouldn't want anything more in the world than Western European countries to fall in a cesspit of degeneracy.

No fuck. Brown people was. Now we have control to say how many we take and the standard they have to come to.

I like Poles and Eastern Euros and love other Euro immigrants like the Dutch but I won't sellout my nation to have more around.

I think it's similar case with Brits in Spain (around 1m Brits migrated there). Worse, Brits don't take away blue collar jobs like Poles, but higher and well paid positions. Meanwhile, normal Spaniards struggle with finding a job.

>Lefty tossers singing their "waa racism" meme
You will never get it

It has a little to do with migration, a little to do with income inequality, a lot to do with the job markets, a little to do with the """refugee""" crisis, a good deal to do with upward mobility and house prices, and more than a fair amount of distrust towards the UK and EU government

When lefties used to be the voice of the common everyman, the working class backbone of this country, they are now woefully out of the loop and radically disconnected

The system fully, fully deserved this kick up the arse

The bottom line is this: any job taken by foreigners is a job stolen from Britons

I like poles.

New immigration laws can't be retroactive. All poles we have can stay.

Hurting the polish economy was an unintended side effect.

>New immigration laws can't be retroactive. All poles we have can stay.
is there a source for this? would be nice to know what's going to happen to my friends over there.

They gonna get sent to Gulag ofc.

they live in Luton so that might be an improvement

top kek

Look, you simply can't have
>open borders
>only good people coming in

It's one or the other. Immigrants will still be allowed in but more in like Australia and like Somalia