Why are brazilian girls so perfect

Why are brazilian girls so perfect

Because they're the master race that's why

because they have good plastic surgeons

I fucking love tan lines.

> Why are brazilian girls so perfect
dominant iberian genes + a mixture of genes from southern europe + a tiny bit of african for bunda

Dang, this girl is actually super pretty.

racemixing gone right

envy speaking, hah

indeed

Jealous for the reason that your womens have mustaches. And yes, Brazil has the best surgeons in the world.

Iberian genes

>girl

That's Jhulia Pimentel. She's so beautiful and hot it's just depressing. And she's not even 18 yet.

Don't do this to me.

ohh wtf, am I a pedo now? holy crap the jailbait these days is next level.

Latin American women master race.

True, I was going to say that.

Consent age is 14.

what i like most about Brazil is that there is zero need of #Fappening and all that crap, almost every actress has nude pics and nude scenes and nobody things too bad about them

Not really desu, only Colombia, Brazil and Argentina/Uruguay. Maybe some countries from Central America as well, but I don't know which ones for sure (Puerto Rico, DR and Panama? idk)

I have nude scenes

of her or of yourself?

She looks like she's at least 20, so no you're not a pedo.

in the favelas

>envy of plastic shit
not really dumb niggeroids

You don't wanna know

how do you think they make a living? ;)

by modelling/acting/doing commercial endorsements?

btw, how you angolans make a living???

lemme help ya out

>GOAT TIER
Brazil, Colombia, Cuba Venezuela, Florida (US)
> Great tier
Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay
Power gap
The rest

by beeing whores you dumbfuck

you misquoted? it's the answer to

no you dumb nigger
the only misquote that happened was your "father" assuming that he was your dad (its not him and you never know who is)

portupoors are really bad at banter

but user, you are the dumb nigger
you didn't even know Marx was german

he's not even actual portuguese
poor attempt at ikibeying may is ay

says the nigger who had to google info about a commie

Idk man, I do enjoy some rubias italo-argentinas, although they seem to have a horrible personality.

How do Cubans look like? What kind of people do they have there?

>argentina and uruguay only great tier

Don't start with that crap, it's different tastes for different people. Our girls may not have the bunda but our qties are svelte, IMHO elegant, Asian style body types.

To each their own.

ugly communist niggers
welcome to cuba

Cuba is the most similar country to Brazil in the western hemisphere. Basically iberians, with an african minority and very little amerindian admixture, almost nonexistent.
You can find rubias in Venezuela and Colombia as well, and I know for a fact they're more numerous in Brazil than in Argentina.

>What kind of people do they have there?
all sorts, like in Brazil
considering their architecture any cuban photo looks like a Bahia photo

full of niggers and monkeys

>getting so salty because no one mentions mexico

>Alejandra Guilmant
pretty face
nice normal body
8/10

also
>asian style body types
you mean fridge style body types

Tbh no one was talking shit about them. I thought we were talking about south american and caribbean girls only

Brazilians girls aren't just god-tier in terms of sexiness, they are also fun, relaxed, loving and caring. Truly the masterrace of women

No, I mean Asian style, we are talking qties right? Yes, we've got the same disease as the burguers, you'll get it too soon enough.

You're talking latinas, are we anglos now? You're making rankings, I'm free to disagree.

meh, their shit smells too

Sorry lad if you felt excluded but I literally never mentioned the word "Latina". We're actually culturally closer to Brazil than to Mexico except for the language barrier.

I know a cuban and he's literally black. Really cool guy though

>you'll get it too soon enough.
>we're fat so everyone must be fat too

>You're talking latinas
OP was talking about Brazil, who said latinas? why the fuck do you have to post about Mexico everywhere? i bet you're the same faggot who keeps spamming shit about Mexico that no one gives a fuck about

And sickle cells.

Kek, why so triggered? Once you start ranking the region it isn't about Brazil is it? Because those are the posts I was replying to dumb nigger. And no I'm the guy baiting gringos.

>culturally closer to Brazil than to Mexico
I won't dispute that, do you think that's also the case for Central America and Cuba?

Centra americans from Nicaragua up north are more similar to you. Costa ricans find it hard to identify with you and they're closer to us along with Panamanians. Cubans are also more similar to us and venezuelans, however the most similar country to Cuba is undisputably Brazil

It was a rethorical question man, and no racial composition does not equal cultural proximity whatever /pol memes may be floating around.

Nevermind, I'll just assume this is a jungle nigger general and stay out, you can go back to whoring your women which is basically Colombia's sole contribbution to this board.

why are mexicans so fucking butthurt all the time?why do you have to ruin every thread?

Average Brazilian women are ugly and I don't give a shit if foreigners find them ugly or attractive. It doesn't affect me

It's fucking 2017, it's pathetic making propaganda of women nowadays

Le current year

Women don't deserve any propaganda nowadays.

Women are overrated and putting females on a pedestal is the first step to become a sexually frustrated human matress.

The dude who said that women don't need any propaganda is fucking right.
By fueling a woman's ego you are basically feeding a monster.

> wanting to feel included this bad
At least we contribute to something that brings joy to the rest of larpers

que buen troll eres Mexico!

Not at all, they troll themselves. If you can derail/shut down a thread with a single post that isn't even obnoxious or insulting it legit is their problem.

>this mexican

meep meep