OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAA

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAA
>nme.com/news/music/david-byrne-apologises-for-not-collaborating-with-women-on-new-album-2254786

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/codeinedrums/status/969310721136881665?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we had this thread yesterday and it got deleted because that op didn't want to talk about music and neither do you

twitter.com/codeinedrums/status/969310721136881665?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

not OP, but he's a musician, shouldnt it be fair game

All respect lost. I always knew he was just a trendy faggot deep down.

Aging boomer, formerly respected artist decides to throw away his legacy in order to appease the Deep State. Sad! Many such cases.

Guess this will be his best album then.

He's always seemed intelligent and savvy. It's really sad and disappointing that he would cave to meaningless, retarded, irrational group think like this, and do it in such a groveling way. What a fucking whore.

well he did take off quran from my life in the bush of ghosts

This isn't a change in character. I just finished one of his books ("How Music Works") and you can pick up some pretty lame SJW undertones throughout the text. Good book though

Yeah. I guess I must have just misjudged him from the surface. Pretty fucking lame.

youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc

SIMPLY DELIGHT

I actually had a Spanish guy recently apologize to me for what his ancestors did to mine. But when I ask for reparations, he suddenly doesn't feel that guilty about it all.

I.e. Byrne probably doesn't feel too bad about it. Most likely he's trying to fuck some SJW and just playing the game.

please be in london

disagree, see this: it's him

holy shit

i remeber last year he made a video on "A DAY WITHOUT WOMEN" and said how his place was shut down because women make all the diffrence

Shit, David. I tried. AJJ tier to be honest.

I hope David recovers from this shit.

It's been decided. Commence the production of JUST Byrne images.

no
this is musician celebrity normie pleb gossip.

what an asshole!

Sad attempt are trying to remain hip and relevant.

You don't recover from revealing that your entire artistic career was actually just a LARP to get positive attention from others rather than a genuine artistic expression.

a lot of very powerful words there, my friend

t. Byrne beta faggot

no more fucking shoes

There really wasn’t any reason behind that too. I mean, how was it disrespectful? I’m sure Eno wanted to include it regardless.

When will the user in the Scaruffi thread apologize? Scaruffi foresaw this shit and that's why he knocked 1.5 off

Tina sucked, she was simply along for the ride.

But talking heads a girl? 40 years ago?