DC went from this to BvS

>DC went from this to BvS
youtube.com/watch?v=rDuetklFtDQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xnQx4s0-V2w&t=115s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it was pretty good but cmon, the BvS warehouse scene is as good if not better. could you imagine a new Bane fight with Batfleck?

that fight scene was terrible though, Bale can hardly move in his dumb costume and they just stand there slowly swinging at each other

The Nolan movies have terrible fight scenes.

So an improvement?

are you lot fucking blind? like seriously?
or are you 12? ah i know..your spastics. the only explanation.

ikr. this fight scene was terrible absolutely robotic. Bane was supposed to be a Big Guy and you have a 5'8 manlet trying to intimidate Batman how strong he is.

No, DC went from that to this:

youtube.com/watch?v=xnQx4s0-V2w&t=115s

dude, the fight scenes in the nolan movies were the weakest parts. not saying BvS is a better movie, but they got the fight scenes down.

The final Joker take down and the bane sewer fight were pretty great as far as realism is connered desu

>Joker take down

i don't even remember if there was a fight in here all i rmemeber was Joker having some dogs and him hitting Batman with the cane

>Bane sewer fight

it was terrible. watch i again

>Guy takes multiple blows to the head and acts like it's nothing. Continues monologuing.
>Realism.

i agree. i just enjoyed MoS and BvS action more.

>TDK trilogy is great
>Watchman is pretty good
>V for vendeta is good
>Constantine is decent
>stardust is decent
>many other DC movies are ok to very good
>MoS, BvS and suicide squad all suck

Why the fuck did they decided to make shitty movies when they decided to "build" a cinematic universe?

MoS was good, but BvS is fucking shit.

I just don't understand why people hate this scene. It's shot great and I think the choreography is fine. Fantastic sound too.

Because they want smashing buildings and big explosions.

This scene has great pacing, great dialogue, character development, suspense and progresses the story.

lol no. Bane is supposed to be huge, an intimidating roider that can break people in half. you have a 5'8 manlet with a mask trying to scare off Batman. should have gotten Coleman for Bane instead

>NOT MUH COMICS
oh fuck off

I would call it "mild realism"
Sure, they made things extremely unlikely to happen in a real fight, but they weren't "punching down a guy so hard his head got burried in the ground" extreme, it was a much better tone than Batman vs those criminals in BvS

Batman vs Superman was a million times better than this poorly shot and dull looking fight.

how is a 5'8 manlet supposed to scare or intimidate people when the average height of americans are 5'10? fuck off manlet

Watched it twice and it looks silly as fuck. Hardy is everything wrong with this.

First off, the sound seems off. It feels as though his voice was dubbed over, it is way too loud and doesn't seem like it's coming from the scene. Second, his delivery is funny, sounds like he's constantly out of breath and he delivers dramatic sentences in a tone that's everything but dramatic and/or intimidating. Third, it's like every single line is trying to be a one-liner and appear in an internet quote list later.

>I WAS BORN IN THE DARKNESS, MOLDED BY IT
>BUT WE ARE INITIATED, AREN'T WE?
>I WAS WONDERING WHAT WOULD BREAK FIRST

Aside from that, the attack that breaks Bruce's back is pathetic, it looks like Bane gently drops him on his knee, which would never cause any damage under that much armor, and Tom Hardy doesn't look big at all, he's actually quite small in this movie.

My biggest gripe is by far the sound though.

You post like a younger man.
Admirable, but mistaken.

Bane was the only good thing about TDKR. Everything else was turgid shit

Superhuman but still down to earth fighting is much better than that CGI clusterfuck of flashy lights and bad animated models

>this shitty dialogue
Did Nolan have a stroke making this movie? This is fucking cringeworthy.

I'm sure you were calling MoS shit roughly 9-10 months after release too. Give it some time, and you'll realize BvS is good

>..your spastics.

the warehouse scene is unnecessarily violent and jarring; it doesn't even feel like Batman. Snyder is too dumb to think of sequences where Batman dismantles his enemies without killing them so he just turns the character into a murder machine and makes up this bullshit synopsis that he's "an old and jaded batman" when in reality he himself is just a "hack of a director".

He doesn't look short in the movie stop projecting.

>the warehouse scene is unnecessarily violent and jarring;
You sound like a pussy.

The warehouse fight was hands down one of the best fights in capeshit. Sucks it was in such a bad movie.

I've been a Batman fan for +20 years and TDKR insulted me more than my mother refusing to come to my 18th birthday party because my father's new woman was also coming.

>You sound like a pussy.

Oh yes, liking poorly choreographed fighitng, that's what makes a real man

Nice meme. The warehouse scene is excellently choreographed. Far better than anything in Nolan's.

Nolan's Batman was watered down ... Hardly the World's Greatest Detective

Yeah, and the guy who decided that killing mankind's greatest protector is definitely the ideal incarnation of the hero who can outsmart everyone

how did everything go so wrong with tdkr

what a shit movie

This is absolute garbage compared to Snyder's action. Obviously.

A writer/director who thought he was above the source material and didn't even want to do the flick in the first place.

Actually I want "gritty" "grounded" cape action done right. See: Daredevil Season 1

>This scene has great pacing, great dialogue, character development, suspense and progresses the story.
HaHahahaAHAHAHAaaaA