133 days until the end of the 2017 NFL season

How can one board be so blue-pilled?

WALL

They are both free speech, the only problem is the latter weren't getting paid millions and nobody but antifa and CNN gave a shit

t. Drumpf

There was no permit to protest in the top pic. Bottom pic had permit. Bottom pic had counter protests with no permit. Bottom pic had people going out if their way to ruin a protest that had a permit.

Why do libbies always think "free speech" means "immunity from contradiction or disagreement"

Why do people think black people are liberal lol? Some of the most conservative people I know are black.

Not liking being shot at isn't a liberal/conservative issue lol

both are free speech actually

and you're allowed to call both out. That's also free speech

American liberals are communists, they don't recognise free speech or rights, they just want to kill whitey and seize the means of production

Thank you Mexico

pat tillman probably would have disagreed with trump

>Top picture is protesting while at work
>Bottom picture is protesting on their free time

Guess which ones got fired and blacklisted?

Anything pro-white is good. This should help clear up confusion.

The racists?

where did I say anything like that you dumb jackass we don't know who made that pic

No, they're still playing football for the NFL

>work
they are paid to throw a football. when did anthem standing become a sport?

nah the NFL players kept their jobs afaik

hivemind, lmao

>What, you don't agree with us ? You're fired
>we love free speech though
Ironically, the bottom ones are closer to the founding fathers than the top ones

I dont have a problem with either. I am annoyed that i have to hear about it so often tho. I just want to watch football man

Welcome, Greece.

Behold the hypocrisy of the American Liberal.

One are murderous savages, the other are LARPing as European Murderous Savages

Are you implying making an NFL roster doesnt take any work?

He was murdered

>t. Doesn't know who Pat Tillman was or what believed in, just keeps a picture on hand for what are surely non homosexual reasons.

>I just want to watch football man
It would be "just football" but kaepernick had to be a whiny little pussy and kneel during the anthem to protest "black oppression in the united states".

Now NFL is like an offshoot of politics.

Football is life. Hillary should have won btw. Sanders too. Brady is goat. 3 of them should have been president.

#nevertrump
#football4lyfe
#needtendies

Halftime of snf last night was literally a political discussion. I want to hear al michaels rag on carr not hear about politics. I turned the channel

How do you know that guy doesn't know him?

> (OP)
>There was no permit to protest in the top pic.

Yes, professional games happen totally at random and do not require planning from governments or unions, like permits

>retarded northeasterners

You're probably from Connecticut you fag

Bottom because they likely violated explicit conduct clauses for their job, especially as it pertains to HR, or work in an at-will state.
NFL players on the other hand are exercising a first ammendment right which is non-violent or threatening, not explicitly against their contracts, and actually supported by official US flag code given the reason why the suggestion for flag honoring was added into their contracts in 2009. Regardless of opinion on the reason why they are protesting, these guys are American heroes if this can make the public realize that the flag is something to be respected and revered at the most critical of moments, and not blindly prayed to and printed on the thongs stuck in the buttcracks of fat trailer trash landwhales at every event these people go to.

Kek

>in america, your job forbids you from protesting in your free time

land of the free my ass lol

>I want to hear al michaels rag on carr not hear about politics.
I think all of us, as sports fans, can mutually agree that we'd rather be watch failed punt montages on youtube than listen to sports announcers discuss politics.

I can't think of a single instance in the history of enjoying MLB/NFL that I ever enjoyed someone talking politics. Politics should be about 20 solar systems away from sports.

Because unless he and Pat had some secret off the record conversations it's completely misaligned with what his wife, family, friends, and squad mates had to say about him.

Nah. Hawaii. Dem as fuck. Stupid haole.

>i own Hawaiian land, im haole too.

HAHAHA

but fuck trumo tho.

>NFL players didn't violate any clauses
>3 teams didn't even come to the field during the national which is required by the NFLs own rulebook.

Are you implying anthem standing is a skill relevant to make it on to an NFL roster? The players don't kneel during training camp

Youre free to protest. Other people are free to disagree with your viewpoints and values. Why is this such a difficult concept

I can smell a liberal from a mile away and you wreak of liberalism.
>fat trailer trash landwhales
is the key buzz phrase. But it's nice to know you love living in a world of double standards.

>
>>NFL players didn't violate any clauses
teams didn't even come to the field during the national which is required by the NFLs own rulebook.

I see you've read the fake cut & paste from Facebook! Download the PDF and look for those pages. I'll wait

Yeah, that's what a conduct clause is. It regulates behavior outside of work, especially as it pertains to abiding by the law. You can lose your job for drunk driving, or going into a public park dressed as the Clown from IT and hiding in the jungle gyms so you can stare at kids.
You're technically always represent your company.

>Youre free to protest. Other people are free to disagree with your viewpoints and values.

One group got fired for protesting
The other group is being called heroes by people like you.

No. I wasn't implying that at all. Im sorry the education system has failed you and you lack basic comprehension skills

Its easy for them since they live near water and everyone else lives in a flyover.

i hate these stupid memes that direct people how to think

>if you think a is bad
>but b isn't bad then fuck you you're the stupidest person to ever live

isn't the world a bit more complex than that?

>i have free speech at work!

spot the unemployed

Having a job isnt an inalienable right. If an employer feels you are misrepresenting his projected company values he has the freedom to terminate at will workers. Freedom doesnt mean freedom from consequences

being shot by the police is a democrat issue

NYC, Baltimore, Ferguson... all democrat run

>in uniform at work
>lol they arent at work

lol it's on the Boston globe and plenty of other news sites it's hardly a Facebook meme.

Not on Sup Forums

You dumb cunt. They are on payroll and it doesn't start at the kickoff.

Stupid dumb bitch.

Actually, NFL code states that those on the field or bench should stand, not must. They simply must be on the field. And again, that rule was only added recently in 09 following DoD funding, so to a true patriot that understands the bigger picture and knows US flag code which predates NFL rule, they would understand why it's perfectly fine to not stand for the anthem of a commercialized event. Especially one where the flag is stetched across the field instead of flying free.

Not a liberal. I'm one of those filthy moderates everyone hates. I'm just pointing out that for a nation that's trying to pride itself on "respecting the flag" right now, we sure havent been seeing a lot of that what with all the American flag boxers, beers, people wearing actual flags like capes, cutting them up to make bandanas, flying them in the rain, flyig them down the highway in the back of pickups, flying the confederate flag beside it, using its image to create new politicized flags for their own agendas like gay rights or blue lives matter, etc.

All of that is total disrespect of the flag, and way worse than someone kneeling at a commercialized pseudo anthem.

Our flag is supposed to be treated the way Disney treated Mickey Mouse in the 90s and 00s. A figure we all know and cam recognize, but is used sparingly, only in the most special of events, and for the most part limited to fly in certain areas. Throwing the thing everywhere like a cheap whore and making American flag toilet paper and beer bongs is absolutely wrong.

Chad Tillman