FIND A FLAW

FIND A FLAW

There isn't one

Watching the Ladykillers and it's fucking funny

Ladykillers

literally everyone (except dumbshit Sup Forums contrarians like ) hates The Ladykillers

Aren't they writing and directing a new western TV show? Can't wait for that, they havent directed a series before

Both are still male.

But WHY?
It's funny and lighthearted

>le British chav contrarian who hates all American media but knows everything about it

Careful lad, he's IRISH, and he'll make you know it if you're not careful..

Sometimes their movies are too cynical for their own good, to the point where they don't care about making you emotionally connect with their characters. They use them more so as plot devices than actual people. I get that it's a stylistic choice, but it can leave some people feeling a little empty inside and thus alienating them from their movies. They're still geniuses though.

((()))

Their movies are boring as fuck.

BEST: A Serious Man
WORST: I don't know yet
FAVORITE: Barton Fink
OVERRATED: Inside Llewyn Davis
UNDERRATED: True Grit

Hey Reddit

>OVERRATED: Inside Llewyn Davis

I'd give that to No Country or O Brother. Both are good, but people fucking gush over them.

No Country is undeniably a great movie.

I find more young people and critics overpraising ILD, which although a love-letter to folk music is pretty hollow compared to their other movies.

Honestly I think No Country deserves all the praise it gets

>praising a couple of dirty kikes
I think we all know who's the redditor in this situation.

>Coens regularly poke fun at jews and the hollywood machine and intellectuals in their movies in favor of simple folk and meditations on fate, destiny, greed and the passions of those involved
>dirty kikes

You're looking for Harvey Weinstein

this desu

whats an irish?

Coens are literally the only good Jewish directors left in Hollywood desu

I love them. They haven't made a genuinely bad movie in 33 years.

Fuck off.

I'm ashamed to say it but I think Spielberg has lost his touch

Spielberg hasn't made a great film since minority report or going further back since SPR. Everything since 2002 has been over dramatized Oscar bait pandering trash

Munich

A raven!

What was "bad" about this?

the one on the right is balding