Tfw the best character to come out of the prequel and Disney era is a girl from a cartoon

>tfw the best character to come out of the prequel and Disney era is a girl from a cartoon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nr7ufR7utEo
vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/f/f5/NV_HH_NPC_JoshuaGraham_RememberZion.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20130731091327
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your statement is correct, but your picture is wrong.

she predates the Disney takeover. Also, they better fucking kill her in Rebels, and at Vader's hands.

>That episode when she's in the slave outfit

Prequels ended with Revenge of the Sith. This bullshit is on Disney.

>This bullshit is on Disney.

It's really not.

You should watch Rebels.

Did Anakin ever hit that? He was fighting on the front lines for 3 years and the battlefield can be a lonely place...

that's not Aphra

She's already dead

Considering its a bunch of kid's show filler trash fan fiction like Rebels on the Disney channel... yeah that's on Disney.

She's a shit character. Anakin never had an apprentice. He never even was a master.

STAY THE FUCK IN Sup Forums

I hope he didn't use force.

>teenage girl who admires, trusts, and respects him
>constantly wears tight, skimpy outfits
>always calls him "Master"
What do you think?

Lucas was a producer for CW retardo-san

no you can see right after the fight. it pisses me off honestly, the least they could've done is made it less obvious.

Prequel garbage is NOT CANON

You think the Imperials used accusations of Master-padawan pedophilic relationships to get the average joe on their side?

So actual facts don't matter is what you're saying?

>any episode where she's cuffed

this

OT only

oh

Forgive me if I'm just really dumb, but I remember after season two finale, everybody was going "Is Asohka kill? Is she force ghost?" and the writers just said something like "it's ambiguous for now but season three will give firm confirmation as to what happened." So far season three hasn't firmly confirmed her death as far as I know, right? So her "death" is still ambiguous/unconfirmed?

Those Godly fucking trips of truth

You mean, did Anakin tap that underage semen demon with the fiery temper who admired him as her master despite having a frigid senator in the wings who wouldn't put out for him because she just couldn't?

Absolutely not, don't be ridiculous. The Jedi code clearly prohibits such things and Anakin and Ahsoka were nothing if not by the book, rule-abiding Jedi.

Love can't bloom on the battlefield.

And Disney made the crap like they are making the crap now.

if you keep making Sup Forums threads on here, I'll keep reporting them

Disney didn't make TCW, it was cancelled after Disney bought Star Wars.

>CW started airing in 2008
>Disney bought rights to SW in 2012
no, pls leave

Fuck off teenager, not everything is about sex

Disney made it canon, that's on them

it was always canon

No, it was EU.

Lucas worked on it, it was always a higher level of canon than the EU. It even overwrote some EU things.

Gonna need proof on that, son.

It was still EU and separate form the movies.

>It even overwrote some EU things.
Yea, because never gave a fuck about EU contunity, lol. He erased a shit ton of the EU when he made the prequels and didn't bat an eye.

Why didn't you save Sev?

>Walks in the temple
>"She's already dead"
No, Kenshiro
youtube.com/watch?v=Nr7ufR7utEo

He was an asshole.

>Sup Forums constantly says Lucas is a fucking hack and couldn't write a competent story if his life depended on it.
>Always defers to his opinion on the Star Wars story and what is canon.

Why though?

Because the alternative is Disney's opinion. Disney can not into Star Wars at all.

Because those are two separate issues. You don't get to claim your favorite fan fiction is canon just because you like it.

If that's how it works, I declare Shatterpoint the only prequel era canon, because it's the best thing to come out of the prequels.

>Sup Forums is one person

The vast majority of EU is made by writers that couldn't write a competent story if their lives depended on it.
Let's not pile on more shit onto the shit pile.

>orange buttcheeks
>best anything
pick one

It doesn't matter which one you choose because Orange buttcheks = Best

Will it be Book Kino?

she will never be canon in the movie universe

What color would they turn if you spanked them?

i thought you liked trump

I'm just happy Zahn gets to writer Thrawn again.
Probably not. His first trilogy was basically first EU in continuity with the films. It was sold as the "official" continuation to the movies. It was bound sell well and be popular.
Outbound Flight sucked.
He is probably super constrained by Disney in what he can write about too.

only that he can just teleport (Hyperspace ) back to his padbaby in seconds to bang her

Thank god.

She's too good for it

Christ does he look terrible in Rebels. Who thought to give him huge tumors above his eyes?

Why do you keep posting this? You don't even change up how you ask it, you literally copy and paste from a text file.

>Ahsoking Panties
I'd suck kidney stones out of her urethra, if you know what I mean.

you know lucas was a producer and activly put shit in the series, for instance darth maul was suppose to be a new character, but lucas wanted him in it

Of course he did, that way he sold more toys.

>kids growing up with this garbage are now old enough to post about it being the best and other memes

no wonder this board is so terrible

Everything looks terrible in Rebels. Disney looked at the time & effort put into TCW and decided the best way to counter that was not even try. TCW was visually beautiful. Lucas poured a million dollars into every episode because he didn't want it half assed. It shows. Watching TCW and then RotS makes the movie look like a poorly made direct to TV ending for the series. """Disney""" would never fund a series like that.

Who do you think prequel defenders are? Or the people who keep telling you how that other clone wars cartoon is the better one?

It's fuckers how saw that shit as children and refuse to let go.

No I don't, please be more specific

>ywn have a togruta sex slave and slap her red or orange buttcheeks until they glow purple

>no wonder this board is so terrible
Yeah it's all the star wars threads. It definitely isn't the daily cuck, cunny, and blacked threads that are ruining this board.

Why is a budget Keifer Sutherland voicing Thrawn?

vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/f/f5/NV_HH_NPC_JoshuaGraham_RememberZion.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20130731091327

Come on man. He's good.

I want to suck Thrawn's big blue cock

sorry but thats no Hera

Cunny shit has been here since forever. Blacked thread get deleted, sooner or later.

But faggot prequel defenders shit up the whole place including regular move threads, because the fag who made this shit thread couldn't say in this Sup Forumstainment board

He just doesn't have Kiefer's decades of drug use and nascent british canadianess.

But he is good. Just.. I want more.

I wonder how soft her lips are.

Everyone in clone wars has dsl.

>>tfw the best character to come out of tStar Wars in general is a girl from a cartoon

ftfy, Ahsoka is the most developed character in Star wars. I've also been masturbating to her for a decade.

kek, looks like was right

>But faggot prequel defenders shit up the whole place including regular move threads,
>including regular movie threads
Literally never happens. Gimme 3 examples.

You faggots always interrupt regular star wars movie thread with "BUT MUH CANON CARTOONS"

>regular star wars movie thread
>regular movie threads
Fuck you're so mad you can't keep your shit straight. Still waiting on my 3 examples friendo.

>le semantic nigger tricks
Obviously meant Star Wars threads, why the fuck would I mean every other type of thread?

Fucking Sup Forumsfags, why are you so dumb? I mean sure, I shouldn't except more from adults that watch children cartoons and then go online to defend them, but at least try. Try.

funny thing is, as an old original star wars fan who owned like picture books from the early 80s, some of the 'cartoons' are more subtle than the shit lucas balled together into a star wars meatball and also what JJ Abrams ground up from old Star Wars. You need to sit your writers down and say "This is a space opera", "It's the characters, stupid."

You don't got that, you might as well be some young teen whatever they call those things.

Not the same voice actor though.

Ahsoka especially. Though it might also be because of the expressions she often makes. Just look at those things!

>tfw too smart not to appreciate cartoons for 10 year olds
Whatever helps justify watching Disney channel cartoons bro.

>why the fuck would I mean every other type of thread?
I just assumed you were being mad and dumb, that's why I asked for 3 examples. Why would I ask for 3 examples of prequel defenders clogging up star wars threads? Yeah no duh there's going to be people talking about the prequel trilogy in a star wars thread.

By all means, continue on this tack. You'll find yourself in irons eventually. Abrams was rote, Rogue was soulless in character.

Go to town..

>muh boring ass OT

Fuck off gramps. The OT is boring as hell, none of the Star Wars movies are even really good, Most people just watch them for the atmosphere, but the OT is a literal snorefest.

Disney running the franchise into the ground is a separate by turning it into MCU is issue from you love of children cartoons.

Wait what? I thought it wasn't confirmed that she's kill...

>people who like movies & film i dont like are ruining the board i joined a month ago with the expectation that everyone there would think like i do just the other sites i go to!
Surprise motherfucker. Now get out.

I do think it's adorable how Sup Forums people think that Ashoka is going to get her own movie. Or that cartoon characters in general are going to get their own movies.

I don't love the cartoons at all. They're animated popcorn, but when you compare them to multimillion dollar projects and they come away wanting, it's awkward as hell. I watch this shit to fall asleep to but it's still more profound than the crap they try to carve into stone and that's depressing. I strip away the kid stuff and listen.

People don't defend the prequels they make fun of them mostly

>I watched a shitty movie as a kid and can't let of my nostalgia so that everyone who disagrees with me must leave because I declare this my safespace, I am not millennial snowflake, no sir I am no newfag
lel