Have you ever walked out of a movie?

have you ever walked out of a movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I3znSbbu9IU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, I don't go to see shitty movies.

i don't go to the movies that often since i'm rather poor, so if i go it's mostly movies that are probably some of the better ones of the year. but once i went to see "year one" with some from college. it was so bad we almost all walked out. what a waste of money

I made my grandma leave the Mummy because I was like 7 and the bugs crawling under the skin really freaked me the fuck out

as soon as the credits begin to roll im out

Yes.
American Sniper.
Fuck that shit movie

I walked out of the new Alice and Wonderland movie. I didn't even want to see it but my normie friends dragged me along.

It was during some stupid scene where Sacha Baron Cohen chased them through time and space or some shit. It was really bad.

Pussies.

i saw war horse at a sneak peak. left after 10 minutes. only time though.

i should have done the same. that movie was horrible.

All these kids kept throwing popcorn at me and laughing so I left.

I walked out of Lone Survivor. It was funny because all the fat people in the front row on their power scooters were booing me as I walked out, I felt like I was in some Sup Forums Spurdo comic

The 2012 remake of Red Dawn.

Only once and it was for Brothers Grimm

Yeah, the credits came on and I walked right out.

kek
it's your own fault for paying for obvious trash

what was wrong with it?

One time I was dead tired after 48 hours of sleep. I was out of town and was sure that I would fall asleep driving home or on a train, which I didn't want to do, so I went to watch seven pounds and had a good sleep before I got home. Does that count? Never walked out of a movie before.

I work at the theater so I didn't have to pay.

Batman and Robin
Matrix 2

Probably some others but those 2 turds stick out the most.

I almost walked out of Looper

On everyone, usually after end credits.

>dead tired
>48 hours of sleep
>on a train

is this a recall of a near death experience from someone on his way to auschwitz in '44?

Jesus. Who let's a 7 year old watch a movie like that in the theater? How fucked up are you emotionally? Do you have any mental illnesses due to your substandard upbringing? I know I do!

why?

he only gets off to mummies nowadays.

django unchained

nig nogs behind us kept talking

only film i've ever walked out of

i was a child and the person who took me to see it said they couldn't take it anymore

Only movie I ever walked out of

Because it was a horrible movie and I was getting pissed off by it

well yeah but what's so horrible about it? what pissed you off?

the only thing i can imagine pissing someone off was the weird willis makeup on JGL.

It's a shitty "Fuck yeah 'merica" movie.
I mean it touched all the important things only on the surfice. It was a straight up good vs bad movie. I mean the real guy it's kind of controvetial figure, but instead of doing a movie with ball they did a simple movie about a soldier.
0 ambiguty too was the problem, I mean the guy killed like 150 people and the movie never mentioned that in a moral-grey way at least.
I'm not saying that he is a villian or something, but all the war movies since "The Green Berets" weren't just straight up cowboy vs indians. The movie had potential to be a unapologetic introspective piece about war, about the moral dillema of calling a sniper that killed 130 guys a hero, about PTSD and all that shit instead of being a straight up war movie about and American "hero"

I wanted to walk out of Avatar at 3 points in the movie.

The plot was fucking dumb, the child annoying and I'm sorry, makes a long time I watched, those two are the only things I remember.

but he is a hero

Only once. That daredevil movie with Ben Affleck . That movie was horrendous

I got very close during the most recent Spiderman when FOR YOU FOR YOU started playing but I didn't because I was with friends. We then agreed we after the film that we should have walked out.

the kid was incredible. one of the best child performances ever. i don't get (you).

I was really close to walking out of Jupiter Ascending. Holy shit was that a bad movie. But no, I haven't walked out of one, yet.

That's your opinion man, I don't want to talk about politics here. I'm just saying that it needed a bit more of ambiguity

I remember my father decided to take me to a haunted house when I was 5. I distinctly remember that there was a bus full of decapitated children with their spines hanging out

I was crying so hard that one of the monsters actually broke character to try and comfort me and let me know that her friends wouldn't hurt me. And then she left me again.

yes. tree of life

Guardians of the galaxy and Scorsese's Silence

The problem wasnt the actor, the problem was the character, the character was annoying

What the hell is the cutoff for watching the mummy then?

I watched it when I was 10 and the only thing i remember other than the movie is that we sat way off to the side and I could tell from the universal globe spinning before the film that if that was being distorted than the movie would looked fucked up from my vantage point

Walked out of Twilight. Went to go see it with my exgirlfriend. Made out for about 20 minutes then left to go fuck.

I walk out of essentially every movie I pay for. I have very high standards, and if the film does not meet these standards within fifteen minutes I will leave the theater and request a refund from the manager. This year alone I've walked out of
>Arrival
>Nocturnal Animals
>Rogue One
>Batman V Superman
>La La Land

and many more. I've gotten kicked out of nearly every theater in my state, I'm pretty sure they have a picture of me behind the counter because my disguises never work.

Signs

Just watched arrival and thought it was interesting, how comes you didn't like it?

Grown Ups 2 I was 19. I thought the cast could carry. Ugh...

I RAN out of Flipper.

The scene near the end with the hammerhead shark stalking the boy and the dolphin freaked me the fuck out. I can't handle water or sharks so it was a shit movie to go to.

I also walked out of Semi-Pro because it was unfunny and annoying.

Walked out of the second Bourne movie. Hadn't seen the first. After an hour of awfully boring and sterile fight scenes choreographed to perfection and wooden acting from Damon I just had to leave.

Unbreakable I don't care what Sup Forums and /r/movies says. That movie is shit.

He's being autistic, leave him

I couldn't take it. I walked out when Joker called Common a handsome honka honka, then kills him and it randomly cuts to Batman chasing them. The editing was pissing me off and the dialogue was so fucking cringe.

You should be a fat kid in glasses in the school computer lab, and calmly turn around and say:

"I'm gonna say it. I don't care about the movie 'Unbreakable'. "

That's a shame was hoping to discuss it, have you seen it?

Benjamin Button
The Dark Knight Rises

This is good satire. Well done.

i walked out of the hillz have eyes 2. Shit was just depressing, and made me feel awful

Are you trying to say it's a good movie? I bet you liked Neon Demon as well?

w-why?

Gravity. As soon as george clooney showed up at the end, I was fucking done.

When I was a child I went with my mom to see the Village and I freaked out and we had to leave.

I never did but my grandparents walked out of Caligula when they saw it. My mother told me it was because it offended them, but it probably made them want to bone.

lmao I stopped watching around 20 minutes in, had no idea Clooney survived

I've never walked out of a cinema

I've only ever turned a film off halfway through and it was Alien vs Predator 2.

Yes, The Neon Demon.

And so did most of the audience, which was only 3 other people to begin with

That was an underrated movie desu..

I went to see a Bug's Life but I was like one year old and cried for no good reason so my mum took me home.

He didn't. His ghost showed up in a "Use the Force, Luke" moment.

lol pussy

They probably thought you were getting refills and booed you for not asking if they needed one. Also why were you sitting in the front row?

Cool believable story overall.

>Be in middle school
>No car, mum dropped me off
>Go to group date
>have massive crush on blonde
>We see Eragon
>it sucks balls within first 2 minutes
>Want to leave but can't
>2hrs of pain
>Blonde said she loved it
>worst night of my life.

erin brockovich (yes I am an oldfag)

masterminds, was on a date with some punk girl it ruined the whole date

Walked out on a pokemon movie as a kid

(you)

>Walked out of the second Bourne movie. Hadn't seen the first.
You missed an awesome ending. It's cool, I got you covered.
youtube.com/watch?v=I3znSbbu9IU

(you)

Right back at (you) bud

Seriously though, I did

That's impossible.

Both of you get yous.

Van Helsing

(You)
(You)

FUCK YOU

No, fuck you, leatherman!

Oh my fucking god the editing in that movie. I couldn't take it.

Fuck you MANLET

He's got a real Milf fetish

They made a controversial guy into a "save the day everyman with a d33p backstory" instead of a morally grey war movie, which is what it was advertised as.

While the movie was dubbed in my language the entire thing felt a bit alien to me, since the Japs have an odd way about them with their movies/shows that made me cringe a bit

No, FUCK (you)

As I was walking out my friend asked me why I was leaving and I said the movie was fucking trash.
We live in a big military town so there's a lot of GOD BLESS THE TROOMPS that goes around. And I'm in the military and think it's stupid as hell

I came VERY close during suicide squad, and would've while watching Battle of the Five Armies, but we were carpooling and I had nowhere else to go.

FUCK YOU DANTE

FUCK YOU KEK

>important
you liberals are always trying to decide what's "important issues."
American went to war and killed a ton of enemies. Top lad.

Yea to go to the bathroom
I don't pick bad movies

In krampus when it was revealed to all be a dream I said fuck this and walked out of the theatre with my date

Good summary. He's a true american hero and a legend.

*blocks ur path*
heh.. nothin personal...