MEME MAGIC IS FUCKING REAL

MEME MAGIC IS FUCKING REAL

WE DID IT LADS

>leave actually won
>david cameron stepping down
>our nigel stronger than ever

Am I fucking dreaming lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2016/06/watch-brexit-lies-unravel-nigel-farage-calls-350m-week-promise-nhs-mistake
youtube.com/watch?v=ccAd0Cz48IA
youtube.com/watch?v=J-SnkWCNBLQ
twitter.com/LoicHofstedt/status/746290108551278592/video/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CONFIRMED
GREATEST DAY IN BRITISH HISTORY

I nearly have tears in my eyes user, the joy is overwhelming.

WE DID IT REDDIT!

High frequency triples for high frequency thread

newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2016/06/watch-brexit-lies-unravel-nigel-farage-calls-350m-week-promise-nhs-mistake

>OUR LAD NIGEL.

Defend this.

Also, if you dare to troll or make a joke out of this. I will know you don't care for Britain and you are just a dumb left hating contrarian.

NEXIT NEXT!

I never thought I would see a victory this massive against globalism in my lifetime desu

Happy independence day user.
youtube.com/watch?v=ccAd0Cz48IA

give me an intelligent response to this

too drunk to be coherent

NOW
youtube.com/watch?v=J-SnkWCNBLQ

god speed you british fuckers god speed

Lads I'm seriously worried about the Scotcucks
I don't want a fucking border with the EU outside of NI.

also lol Londonistan cucks are """campaigning""" for their own independence referendum lmao.

OY VEY GOYIM STOP USING MEME MAGIC I'M LOSING A LOT OF SHEKELS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Economic hard times come and go, but sovereignty is forever.

CHECKEM

THIS IS AN AMAZING DAY FOR MEME MAGIC

could you maybe expand that sentiment and mention the immigration laws Dubin act or some shit

these fags don't even pay attention to something under 2 sentences

Financial markets are controlled by the same type of people who voted for remain London. These people are completely brainwashed into thinking that free trade, open markets, open everything are the best way to go. No surprise that financial markets plummet. This is being driven by expectations, not fundamentals. Hence, it's a short-term thing.

>yfw you will never have a pint with nigel

WE FOUGHT THE GOOD FIGHT Sup Forums, NOW THE LEFT BOWS DOWN TO DEMOCRACY AND THE RIGHT OF SELF GOVERNMENT. HUZZAH!

twitter.com/LoicHofstedt/status/746290108551278592/video/1

Look at this

These pictures are getting out of control.

SCOTLAND!

It wasn't even him that said this ffs he doesn't he isn't part of the official leave campaign you numpty and I'm pretty sure he said we ((((could)))) put that money into other things like the NHS and obviously the NHS will be more funded now that we left the EU, you baboon

He didn't promise that, the leave party did(Which he isn't a part of btw).

Next step: Trump wins and other countries jump the EU ship.

Then mass deportations/burnings of the muslims begin. Wew lad.

Nigel is a big guy

Are you going to restore Euskaltel Euskadi?

Mate i'm actually from Scotland and i voted leave and now i'm shitting myself cause scotland is so fucking cucked man they are speaking about going INDEPENDENT just to JOIN THE EU again what even is this madness

Was nice working for you

just come down here and stop being a fag about it

sorry poland, theres just to much of you trying to do the same job senpai.. your not bad guys

i was actually considering this but you have more muslims down there than up here and its already to much for me up here so i'm scared senpai

dem digits confirms you aren't dreaming, kek be praised

watching the brits finally stepping up with us gives me the biggest freedom boner.

this truly is a monumental CURRENT year

UK is finally uncucking itself, US is on the cusp of electing a hardcore patriot.
a holy alliance will be formed with russia.

god bless freedom

>we did it lads
>oops, I just dropped our entire economy into the sewer, who needs money anyway, we can always live in caves

As a now established meme mage I must say. Praise kek. Memes are power.

PRAISE
R
A
I
S
E

We have got power that we don't even understand. Basically UK was Karenposted to leave.

as a long time meme philosopher
yee who controls the memes, controls the mind of those who enjoy their dankness

t. cuck

MEME MAGIC WON THE REFERENDUM

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of fish and chips and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of fish and chips out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is remain losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so uncucked. I want a future to believe in. I want the UK to be subjugated to the globalists in Brussels. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought remain was polling well in London???? This is absolutely haram.

Honestly I live in an area of England that is basically one giant housing estate with 90% of the polish population of England in it. They are all fiercely pro leave because theyve all been personally fucked over by the EU. Its totally possible that the forced immigration was the EUs own downfall.

DELETE THIS

i'm going to have the best nights sleep in years tonight.

i finally feel at peace

no wonder /x/ can never summon succubi
we're taking up all the magic
at least we're putting it to better use

Every country needs a economic reset you know damn well that our economies are shit and only heading to doom, you are better off just having a reset than waiting for the economy to just implode

Has Merkel said anything yet?

you've earned it
go buy a blanket with your flag on it and cuddle the fuck out of that new freedom

DELETE THIS

thank you, i will savour it my friend

well shit.

I guess you guys want to share fishing rights now.