Kneelers BTFO

Kneelers BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=kaepernick jersey sales
twitter.com/C_AdamskiTrib/status/912424389311950848
forbes.com/sites/darrenheitner/2016/09/07/colin-kaepernick-tops-jersey-sales-in-nfl/#684ba67b7aad
businessinsider.com/best-selling-nfl-jerseys-2016-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good goys

I wonder how he feels about his entire team deciding to stay in the locker room

>It's okay. I saw my buddy from Tallahassee get his guts blown out by an IED and, with his dying words, he wanted everyone to know that he died for the right of a bunch of millionaire negroes to piss on America.
Liberals actually believe this.

>boycott NFL
>literally give them money by buying a jersey
are rednecks really this retarded?

>nfl is one person

Looks like you're retarded too

no u

>reading comprehension
leaf

>one person recognizes the national anthem
>everyone buys his jersey
>200 players kneel
>everyone is supposed to buy 200 jerseys to compete with his numbers
really makes you think

You really are retarded lmao

no

u

As usual, Sup Forumstards don't do their research.

> He also made a point to say that he did not take offense to players who have chosen to take a knee during the anthem in protest of “injustices and racial divide,” including former 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, who knelt for the anthem in protest of police brutality and racial injustice last season.

> "I made coach Tomlin look bad, and that is my fault and my fault only,” he said. “I made my teammates look bad, and that is my fault and my fault only.

> “When everybody sees an image of me standing by myself, everybody thinks that the team and Steelers are not behind me, and that’s absolutely wrong. It’s quite the opposite. Actually, the entire team would’ve been out there with me, even the ones that wanted to take a knee.”

>this butthurt
it's as if you think anthem antics is the sole reason people will buy a jersey. you do know they play a sport after all that, right?

Yes. This is the power of conservative """""""""""""intellectuals""""""""""""" in action.

You mean after the media and his team said he was wrong to do it that he changed his tune? It's almost like athletes aren't bright and mostly follow group pressure. If the media accurately represented the majority opinion, you'd think Kaepernick was the country's favorite quarterback.

>people buy noname offensive lineman jerseys
Holy shit are you on a first world proxy?

They are boomers. What you expect?

>kneegers

fuck you

>when he agrees with my viewpoint, he's a smart man with integrity
>when he doesn't, he was coerced by the jewish media and he's just a dumb football player

>make a retarded post
>get btfo
>hurrrr durrrr leaf
Every time. You're a sheep as well as a retard

>he thinks the league doesn't get a percentage of merchandise sales
typical greek can't into basic economics

People buy jerseys from hundreds of players from dozens of teams for many reasons tied to the sport, from demographics to performance to fan preference. All those sport-tied reasons are the primary drive for sales.

This man's jersey reached top-seller for one single reason. This standing. The fact that it over-rided all the primary sales motivations is a clear message to the NFL on fan support stance. Kaep's never managed this. You're scrambling.

Where can I buy one?

no

...*ahem*

..u

>and while i held his head in my lap I reassued him don't worry buddy, I'll carry on the fight for our Zionist and globalist overlords in your honor.
If you join the military to "fight for" anything youre a fucking retard being weeded out through natural selection. Especially if youre fightign for a fucking piece of cloth.

The only acceptable reasons to join the military are for yourself i.e. that or jail, or that and get out asap and use the benefits to go to school, get health insurance, etc. If you sign up to fight you were a naive, impressionable, mentally weak fool who was convinced through obvious and blatant attempts at brainwashing

>Kaep's never managed this
lmgtfy.com/?q=kaepernick jersey sales
>(You)

I'm starting to follow this more closely. Do all teams have some players kneeling or have some of them prohibited it?

I saw the Steelers didn't even come out for the anthem apart from that one player. Are there any other teams that have done something like this?

If he agreed with my views, he wouldn't be in the NFL. Read between the lines. Teammates and his coach complained about him going out there after the game.

He gets away with it because he is hispanic, right?
A white man would have been lynched by the msm.

does your fatass standup for the anthem before each game?

>Kaep's never managed this
There is absolutely no way you are exposed to life in a first world country on a daily basis lmao

U Bum, He already said he regrets his decision and is ashamed.

twitter.com/C_AdamskiTrib/status/912424389311950848

because the team wasn't necessarily protesting the anthem. They didn't wanna give off the impression that they were divided whether a player decided to stand or kneel.

I don't really care about his decision to stand for the anthem or whatever, but what he did in spite of the teams decision makes it seem like the rest of them were protesting when that wasn't the case. Villanueva acknowledged this.

Betrayed, the whole point of everyone staying in the locker room was so that they would not be divided as a team. He selfishly went out anyway and now when all is said and done, they won't be able to rely on him because he went against the team already.

Faget was in the army, he should know about unit cohesion. It's what Trumptards whine about when it comes to tranny and fags.

Soldiers don't salute the President when he's on TV. How many times are you retarded faggots going to repeat this stupid line? Was it some reddit comment that got attention over the weekend?

Kaep highest was 17th. This dude is going to be top 10 with yesterday's numbers alone.

Thanks for agreeing with me. He said this because of pressure from his team. See who is now crying about it and comparing him standing for the anthem to transsexuals in open combat situations.

hispanic isn't a race.

This. In america you're white. :^)

JUST

FOLLOWING ORDERS

>Kaep's highest was 17th
forbes.com/sites/darrenheitner/2016/09/07/colin-kaepernick-tops-jersey-sales-in-nfl/#684ba67b7aad

>2/3 of our black people will kneel

>aight everyonr stay in

How stupid does that sound.

>He said this because of pressure from his team
Sometimes it takes another perspective for you to realize you made a mistake.

>respecting the country that gave you everything is a mistake

Im not sure if you're trolling or extremely dense.

>for a single day
He didn't even crack top 15 for the month.

businessinsider.com/best-selling-nfl-jerseys-2016-8

>gave

Where do I get my free millions and NFL contract?