>cheat on your wife with some nanny slut you hired
>career immediately tanks
Kek is a JUST god.

TELL THAT TO ALLAH

>Got to keep the Batfleck suit

God damn it, I need to get into acting.

Ree with me, Ibrahim, ree.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

i watched Dogma again last night. towards the end i got the feeling he was really getting into the idea of being a vengeful, smiting angel.

>that interview where Ben Affleck says it was okay for Muhammad to fuck a 9 year old because "she probably wanted it"

what the fuck

i kinda want to like him. but i just cant.

>that Melbeard

HANG IN THERE, BEN

It's over.

Don't be sad, Ben, I loved Accountant

>people still go up to him and say he was the bomb in phantoms

I have never seen Phantoms was he good in it?

>Haunted by BvS's poor reviews because everyone wanted a wrestling match with Batman and Superman costumes.

Sad really, granted I saw the directors cut, but I seriously don't get what's so bad, sure the Martha thing is a bit cheap, but that's because they wrote it that way.

>inb4 Dcuck
>inb4 pleb
>inb4 reddit

I outright didn't see BvS cus he was playing Batman, but after seeing him playing a darker Bats, I respect him and forgive him for Daredevil.

>be Bin Afflecki
>people tell you you're the bomb
>get nervous
>they know

How is he still an actor he's just as bloated and drunk as my uncle

Its the casual youtube commenting/ forums crowd. Its the autistic screeching kind of casual that memed the fuck out of it

ben is objectively an awesome person.

you guys should go watch Paycheck

>open video
>interviewer tries to be funny
>close tab

It really was a pointless interview

There is nothing more unorignal than two superheroes fighting then teaming up to fight a bad guy. The Dark Knight Returns completely subverted this. I was not emotionally invested in the characters, there are literal teaser trailers, Wonder Woman is awful, and the pacing feels poor. Off the top of my head.

The funny thing is, he's not BAD as Matt Murdoch, he's just a pretty decent Murdoch in a SHIT movie.

Ben's a cool dude

The director's cut of Daredevil was pretty decent, trimmed most of the shitty parts of the theatrical cut and added some actual development.

The seesaw fight is still there.

Fuck that movie.

why do americans act like being sad is some hilarious and ridiculous thing? Isn't America the biggest consumer of antidepressants?

May Allah guide Mohammed Bin Alfelecki to the promise-land and take vengeance on all Marvel infidels.

>it's just a meme, I'm not really depressed over having my children and manhood taken away from me

whatever produces memes I guess

BASED

schadenfreude is a helluva drug

Coping mechanism to ignore the fact that they're all suicidal.

Daredevil is kino and dont anyone forget it:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bIMVrX9CaVw

macho culture
belittling everyone that is sad or not always smiling is part of it

if you are sad you are a loser and deserve to be mocked according to them

fuck ben and fuck DC.

im more of a marvel/hillary supporter myself.

I actually unironically like Ben Affleck. Its sad to see him in the beginning of just.

I dunno, I don't really see the people who are forcing this shit as trying to be macho, more like the open borders emasculated beta type.

He's actually surprised most people care more about one of the most popular characters in fiction than a shitty genre movie that's only notable because that genre mostly died out decades ago? Is he actually retarded or just egotistical?

>That dog

Nigga's just drunk. He clearly started drinking again

holy fucking shit that picture

obviously he wanted to address it and had the interview set up

I only saw the directors cut as well but it was still shit. The motivations for all the characters weren't established. superman gave no fucks about anyone but his bitch, while also indiscriminately killing people was mad at batman for doing the same thing.
Why the fuck did luther make the monster if he planned on them killing eachother (the monster would just fuck his shit up if they werent there to stop it).
Wonderwoman getting an unsecure email from bats about superheroes then flying in at the last minute was forced and unneeded.
And after i watched it i looked up some shit about it and they said its rumored to follow into the injustice plotline... but how the fuck would that work if batman AND superman already kill? Killing the joker shouldnt mean shit to them, hes just another criminal.
All in all its better than most capeshit tho.

>The motivations for all the characters weren't established

Fucking discarded

Please just make The Accountant 2, Ben.

You had me at not seeing BvS because of his casting.

I didn't hate him in Daredevil, but when WB cast him to play Batman, that was the sign that the DCEU would be total and complete shit, he was simply a 'big name' they wanted to stay cozy with to keep distributing his movies.

Look where that's gotten them: DCEU is a literal punchline and they get movies like: rottentomatoes.com/m/live_by_night

Everybody loses.

that movie was so much better than I thought it would be

Who's hand is that and what are they holding

what

>work really hard on this gangster movie passion project that you're trying to promote
>yeah whatever, what about Batman!

Must be so fucking annoying.

>That interview were he almost bangs the chick
youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ

They're overcompensating

you
just
know

Not as annoying as pic related getting no credit for the new Batman everyone talks up. Fuckers haven't even seen a Ben Afflecki directed flick yet they think he would be better for it than Snyder.

I'm dying. He is /our guy/ along with renner. When he makes fun of people with palsy, my sides had to evacuate

Oh man. This is amazing.

It'd be pretty good, but comic autists would complain about not muh

youtube.com/watch?v=2RAgdxULDds

They must've fucked

There's no reason the joker would still be alive with this Batman too.

>watch full interview on bbc iplayer
>can't because forgot to pay TV licence

>TV licence

Same thing happened to Jason Momoa. Ben shouldn't be surprised at this point - if you agree to portray one of the most universally renowned characters in the history of fiction, you go in knowing the consequences.

Live By Night was pretty good, to be fair.

Wait what?
What's this about?

>fans say nice things to him about his batman
>thats not what I got from the critics

Ben was a very respectable Batman, top 2 for sure.

>Superman indiscriminately killing

Bullshit. He only killed Zod (after Zod forced him to, or did you forget that), and hated having to do it.

fucking kek, what were they thinking?

Same thing happened to Chris Evans, while he was promoting Snowpiercer at Comic-Con, all anybody wanted to talk to him about was Captain America. You could see in his eyes that he was kinda disappointed.

Even I who really disliked BvS really loved his Batman and would pay to watch a solo Batman film. I'm have zero interest in the other DC stuff except maybe JL as we get more of hardcore Batman but I know he will be squeezed out for more giant and boring CGI fights.

Bin Bat'Flecki going on a crusade, I see. A holy war, one might say

They were thinking people liked fun. They weren't teamed up with Mickey Mouse sadly so it failed.

I'm just psyched that the main villain is gonna be Deathstroke. Joe Mangianello is a great choice.

I genuinely miss these older Marvel films, they were pretty awful but they at least attempted to be unique and have some heart and comedic value and had the freedom to do pretty much whatever the makers wanted instead of the same bland, boredroom approved cut and paste Marvel films we get now.

And WB isn't gonna change anytime soon. The DCEU would have to crash and burn this upcoming year before there is any call for Tsujihara's head. And they'll drag their feet looking for a replacement. It could be midway through 2018 or later before a big change like that happens.

>destroy city

What is he planning?

DELETED THIS

When his passion project is more of a vanity project that isn't great, there's not much to talk about

I think Affleck movies are at their best when his character is simply a vehicle for the plot to move forward or the other actors to bounce off of. If he does that again with his Batman movie by providing great performances by the supporting actors, there's no reason the movie wouldn't be #1 at the box office.

wasn't that his girl at the time?

what a nice chap

>Wonderwoman getting an unsecure email from bats about superheroes then flying in at the last minute was forced and unneeded.
>lex actually made logos for the superheroes

AYY LMAO

Jesus fucking Christ

Goddamn side-choosing people like you, user. Always about belonging to a group or being at war with another.

I used to hate him but now I like the guy. Used to knock on him, but he keeps getting better. Probably started with Argo? Not sure.