I thought this would be more boring indie drivel like the stuff thats usually posted here buts its great

i thought this would be more boring indie drivel like the stuff thats usually posted here buts its great

P4K hates them so that automatically makes them great.

Best modern prog band I'm not surprised.

why cause they arent black?

So is RHCP great now? Is that RHCP shill actually right?

i dont think so

>p4k likes them so it's automatically good
>p4k hates them so it's automatically good
we've gone full circle

feels good

This is one of the very few great modern prog bands.
De-Loused in the Cromatorium basically saved prog from years and years of nothing but """prog""" metal dictatorship. Actually I would say Cardiacs were more important since they did great prog earlier, during the 80's-90's, but never went mainstream unlike Mars Volta.

NO! Fucking no, fuck off. Do you even know what that means? "We've gone full circle". That doesn't make ANY SENSE with regards to what you've said. Going full circle means coming back around to the same opinion after previously believing the opposite. Going from "they're good because p4k likes them" to "they're good because p4k hates them" are two entirely different things. Are you looking for the phrase "do a 180"? or "do a reverse"? Because going full circle is NOT EVEN CLOSE to accurate.

>he wasn't around when Sup Forums hated P4K

We've "gone full circle" about 5 times on this subject. Maybe you're just a newfag.

No I get that, I know Sup Forums has gone through phases. But that's not what that guy is saying. He is saying "we've gone full circle" in reference to Sup Forums previously liking Pitchfork and now hating them

wtf i love P4K now

Now we've gone full circle

Fairly sure that of the main musicians of the band during that album, 6 were latino, 2 were black, 1 was white and that was John Frusciante. They hate TMV because they're prog.

NO! Fucking no, fuck off. Do you even know what that means? "We've gone full circle". That doesn't make ANY SENSE with regards to what you've said. Going full circle means coming back around to the same opinion after previously believing the opposite. Going from "they're good because p4k likes them" to "they're good because p4k hates them" are two entirely different things. Are you looking for the phrase "do a 180"? or "do a reverse"? Because going full circle is NOT EVEN CLOSE to accurate.

They have black members though.

and the creepy saga behind the album is even better though.

NEVER HEARD A MAN SPEAK LIKE THIS MAN BEFORE

kek

kek

kek

thanks for laughing

kek

kek

kek

wew