itt: guilty pleasure albums

>inb4 "i don't have guilty pleasures i just like what i like" fags

Other urls found in this thread:

sputnikmusic.com/review/41094/The-Decemberists-The-King-Is-Dead/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i don't have guilty pleasures i just like what i like

i don't have guilty pleasures, i just like what i like

and i like the decemberists a ton, Engine Driver is easily in my top 10 songs ever

I don't even drive

The King is Dead is my favorite Decemberists record.

>"i don't have guilty pleasures i just like what i like"
I get triggered every time someone says this

I don't have guilty pleasures, I just like what I like.

Except Twenty One Pilots.
I will never divulge that I enjoy them to anyone IRL

my "guilty pleasures" are different depending on who i'm talking to
i.e. in real life, j-pop would be my guilty pleasure but would be fair game on here. my Sup Forums guilty pleasure is probably any normie album i enjoy

How does this make you feel
sputnikmusic.com/review/41094/The-Decemberists-The-King-Is-Dead/

Seeing the decemberists in two weeks :)

By cover art and name you'd think its prog.

One of my all-time favorite albums

I don't even recommend you listen to it if you haven't alread

What's there to be guilty about

Kanye's a pretty embarassing chap

I don't have guilty pleasures I just like what I like, fags

Radiohead, Death Grips

You must be a huge faggot if you feel guilty for listening to music you enjoy, especially The Decemberists

I really like it. Most of it is nostalgia points but holy fuck man I love it.
Roast me hard , boys

better way to phrase it in order to avoid the "just like what you like" fagoots would be:
music you enjoy but have no artistic respect for

Just how insecure do you have to be to list Decemberists as a guilty pleasure? I bet you pretend to like rap around your cool cat friends. Fuck you. And The Crane Wife is their best.

Their worst effort desu

>fagoots
Why the homophobia?

All good albums, shouldn't be considered guilty pleasures because they're popular/disliked on Sup Forums

lil peep.
the music is shit, lyrics are cringy, but i fucking love his voice.

I regret nothing, it's a great fucking album.

I'm sorry but I like it

mac demarco

No one is guilty of liking pop music anymore, we're up ahead of 00's dude.

Gwenno's album is great btw.

Oh, thanks for the head's up there. She has a solid voice and I'm excited to hear it solo.

Does this count?

Lil pump

it's a good record. very tight top to bottom with a unique and cohesive angle on Americana. Plus, rarely have I heard a record where the production and the style are so perfect for each other.

good

get ready to be eaten by a giant marine mammal

the album cover with her in a beard is better imo. She kicks so much ass.

eurobeat is my guilty pleasure
its so same-y but somehow fun and catchy

It would be a pinnacle of humanity if every single album of his were deleted off the face of the Earth. Ironic how Sup Forums shuns normies for their shit taste in music, yet gravitates and worships the most normie rapper of all time. I just find it so disenchanting how since the entire inception of this site, people have criticized bands, musicians and artists for being terrible, derivative and "normie garbage" and shunned other people who were so passionate about their favorite bands as retards with shit taste. But when Kanye, a barely above average rapper makes some maximalist gimmick album, Sup Forumstants fawn over Kanye's mediocre lyrics splattered over 90 ocarinas of elegies and violent violins that penetrate the snails living in the roofs of my ears. Why does Sup Forums even care about such a terrible artist? There's nothing unique or esoteric about Kanye. He can't conjure huts from the whiskers of trolls. He can't write hieroglyphics out of water and transform them into clothes. He can't levitate a lamp and dribble it as if it were a basketball. He's just a boring person who tries to act like an artist in order to feel special about his boring life. Unfortunately, he fails miserably, because he comes off as a narcissistic, vile human being with no sense of kindness nor decency.