What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M2ARjT4H1jg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You will never thank me for preventing your rape, but you are welcome.

That she is a traitor whore.

So much butthurt from the libshits today. It's glorious

>I feel I have to express anger about this in order to fit in to my peer group despite knowing fuck all about the issue until last week at the latest, and not much more since.

Is what she means.

Go fuck a nigger you trash

Controlling immigration within the EU is vile, bigoted and racist (despite the fact virtually all Europeans are White with a similar culture) but controlling immigration from outside the EU is perfectly acceptable (despite the fact most non-EU migrants are non-White and from alien cultures).

TN: It doesn't matter why you voted leave I still think you're racist.

My morals simply value culture and racial homogeneity above pointless immigration.

Literally who?

I thought my Kikebook was being awfully quiet about this, but then I realized I had slowly and systematically blocked from my feed all the annoying leftists who posted political stuff in the past.

I voted leave because I didn't want democracy to wither on the vine. If that's not moral, I don't know what is.

Oh shit, you Brits better change your votes to remain now.

>rosegold

Everytim

that her vagina is dripping for brexiteer cock

would be fitting to deport her

That we should let everyone in, even if they rape the shit out of you, your family and your town

It means she's intellectually incapable of empathizing with people she disagrees with, and wants to signal this fact to all of her liberal friends.

It's going to be a good day with all this butthurt

youtu.be/M2ARjT4H1jg

It means that she is an emotional and irrational decision maker.

ha. I see what you did there.