Future LA Rams stadium

looks gay

looks fucking dope if you ask me

>That disgusting """scoreboard"""
>Plastic seating
>Plastic design
>No soul at all
>Nothing that seems like Los Angeles

Modern NFL and MLB stadiums are a joke. The only ones that look good that are recent have been Lucas oil stadium, citi field, and PNC. Every other one just feels bland or soulless

why does a stadium in LA need a roof?

Look at all that space for kneeling!

And in a couple of days you'll be seeing graffiti all over the stadium and smog ruining that glass.

>Lucas oil stadium
>literally an ugly upsized brick warehouse eyesore
>good

>Half full on Sundays during NFL season
>Not even for the Super Bowl and Olympics

just googled it and it looks comfy as fuck

looks pretty cool but won't all that glass and mirrors turn it in a furnace?

>Insulting Lucas Oil Stadium

That is a REALLY nice guest house for St Louis's team

> spending more money on something they don't need

Unironically it's a comfy stadium compared to most of the other indoor and even current stadiums

>LA has to remodel the Coliseum for 2028 Olympics
>LA needs to build a stadium for the Rams
Honestly how are they going afford to do both

Through the taxpayers money, NOT from the thousands of celebrities and directors in Los Angeles.

>Rams
If it was for the chorgers they could put one metal bench next to the field

By taking away spic gibsmedats welfare and reallocating it to the Olympic budget

good ole' corruption

Lucas Oil is one of the worst of the bunch. Nothing more than a cavernous, generic shopping mall

So what's better? Heinz?

whats the fucking point of olympics if the same old cities are going to host it every 20 years just rotating...

do they not also pay taxes?

Paris and LA got it by default caused literally no one else applied. You wanna bitch about it then have your city sign up

To get the entire world to come together and celebrate the best in athletics?

It's corrupt as fuck but the point of the Olympics isn't to have it in every country in the world. They should keep it in the northern hemisphere except maybe every now and then in Australia.

thought the stadium in inglewood was privately funded, and that usc was paying for the coliseum?

IMO, dividing the stadium up into tons of tiny decks hurts the look and atmosphere. Makes it even more obvious that you're building it with luxury boxes in mind. They're all doing that now.

Just saw all the field level boxes too. This stadium is a cash grab shit hole. Wouldn't expect anything less from LA though.

For me, it's the New Nou Camp.

didnt realise they were putting a roof on it decent

>lucas oil stadium
was always an eyesore driving the 70 into indy.

I could forgive it if they had a single tier end. That's usually enough to generate a good atmosphere on its own.

Fuck I forgot that. Every modern stadium is garbage eitherway.

Cowboys Stadium has what, like seven tiers?

Future Chargers stadium

Taxing the poor like they usually do

Chargers are the new clippers.

Yes, it's retarded

If you're going to have a covered stadium why would you make it transparent

Californians are retarded

>no soul
>plastic
seems just like Los Angeles.

Who was the old Clippers?

For me, it’s Soldier Field

That's why places like Arrowhead & Lambeau are great. Arrowhead has just a small little middle club level but doesn't fully separate the lower & upper decks from feeling the same. Part of why the crowd noise is so high, easier to get everyone involved/people are actually watching instead of taking selfies inside of a suite.

What a fucking monstrosity. Eyesore, ruined the classic Roman look, is a literal PITA to get in and out of. I went there for the 2013 Gold Cup final and have zero need to go back.

so half of your problem with the new stadium is something that was an issue with the old one...

what are they gona do with qualcom now? surely the only eligble team to play in it are the earthquakes lol

Ruined an awesome stadium

I like how Sup Forums ignores the fact both the Coliseum remodeling and new stadium are privately funded and taxpayers aren't paying one penny.

>muh narrative

FPWP

San Diego State college football

>taxpayers aren't paying one penny.

being this much of a shill

Maybe they can go on a Boise St. type run and force their way into the Big 12 just because they kick ass? A fan of West Coast football can dream.

>All that glass
>in California
>in August
R I P

Charger's new proposed stadium: Spanos Field

lol brazil, bejing, sydney, and greece are full of unused olympic stadiums that were built as one offs then never touched again

london is the only olympic host this century that didn't throw billions of dollars into a hole

Will the new stadiums cited in this thread have proper spaces for people to kneel?
>this is unironically a sport in USA

>Taxpayers aren't paying a single penny

And those taxes go to shit like citi bikes and solar powered trash compactors, right? Such a good use of my taxes

Arrowhead, lambeau, and centrylink are all good venues to go to, even when one is infested by hipsters and dykes

would still draw better than LA desu

> even when one is infested by hipsters and dykes
Only time they sell out now tbqh

Looks like Soldier Field
And Soldier Field is an eyesore embarrassment

does not look like it will have enough kneeling room

In 25 years or so all the teams with domes/retractable roof stadiums will demand taxpayers build them open air stadiums

Likewise teams that are open air now will demand domes

You can't win

The future home of the Seattle Metropolitans and the reborn Sonics

>literally a giant cuck shed
fukken kek

I'm sure the hundreds of fans that show up will enjoy it

looks like rehashed 60s shit

What fucking retard thinks it's a good idea to build a greenhouse in southern California? People already don't show up to 49ers games, and that's even as hot as LA

>haha lets spend a billion dollars for handegg stadium instead of building public housing xDDD

>there's tons of traffic on this street 24/7? okay let's take out a lane and put some metro bike rental hub thing down
we're about a year into it and i've seen a grand total of 1 of those in use in downtown

Public housing is a failed public policy

There's a reason everything is section 8 now

Section 8 is also a failure

In roman times, thumbs down was good.

That stadium is highly unrealistic. I mean honestly, there's no way that stadium would be that packed.

what's a Metropolitan?

>actually has fans in it
very inaccurate simulation

It's the essence of everything LA.

Only one is being paid with tax payers money

a homosex

The could save a lot of space and money by eliminating all the seats

new mlels stadium

That must cost a lot of Somalians.

we should use them for fuel
fuck bill clinton

Mohameds United FC

K E K

E

K

Its a pity we'll never actually see it nearly that full.

It's in St. Paul. All the Somalians stay on the Minneapolis side of the Metro.

>Section 8 is also a failure
Section 8 is a stunning success at what it was designed to do: transfer tax money from taxpayers to wealthy property owners.

It forces even homeowners to be renters - and the rentier economy is the ultimate dream of American stadiums are essentially just very high end Section 8.

I like stadiums like this. Have a proper NFL feel. The new ones with the roof coming in over look souless. Not needed either at you have such good weather

>I like stadiums like this. Have a proper NFL feel.
The NFL didn't realize one of the things that made them popular was *not* being a shiny, plastic product.

By building all of these billion-dollar-plus stadiums that have lots of suites and no character, the NFL has unknowingly sliced it's own throat.

yes, surely state-of-the-art stadium technology will be the demise of the NFL. how could i have been so naïve?

One of the first in the trend of the nou-retro ballparks to open, and still one of the very best.

Gay

>The NFL didn't realize one of the things that made them popular was *not* being a shiny, plastic product.
>By building all of these billion-dollar-plus stadiums that have lots of suites and no character, the NFL has unknowingly sliced it's own throat.

Absolutely. One of the reasons the NFL grew so much in popularity is that it was the ultimate gritty, lunchpail sport. The working class fans could identify with players who had to play through pain and injuries. Suffer through bad weather and do their best. Make due with less than the most perfect, sanitized brand new tools, facilities, circumstances.

the coliseum in la fucking BLOWS, there is nothing nostalgic or genuine feeling about it. it fucking sucks. it was built to accommodate people that were about a half a foot shorter and were allowed to bring their own food and drinks. you sit in your seat with the seat in front of yours in your knees and wait in line for 30 minutes for a beer.
new stadium cant be built soon enough for LA
also fuck the chargers fucking faggot go back

I just hate what they've done with the Arrowhead parking situation. $40 ahead of time, $60 cash at the gate if you didn't buy ahead. I know it's not LA absurd but it's still gouging. It's part of why there wasn't as many butts in the seats last season & will probably hurt a few games this season.

They can't get the rail to the stadium built fast enough. I'd rather have airport rail but this fucking city & the airport & rail, it's like Pawnee, Indiana.

>3-1

I couldn't believe how much it cost to park there when I lived in KC and that was when Croyle was there lel

Part of the reason why I never went to a Chefs game, too bad because I really wanted to but I wasn't about to pay that shit

Mainly sucks that the county/city/teams split the profits from the lots & there is no possibility for other parking around that desolate area. It'll be better when the Royals eventually move downtown, though I do love the K. Wish they could just move it down to the riverfront.

Are there plans in motion to leave Kaufman?

I went there once the year it was renovated. It was alright but still felt kind of bland. I blame the symmetry of it.

You never think about KC being a dirty old river town but it is.