How are you preparing for the Asian century?

I like having sex with Southeast asian girls.

I learned several thousand Chinese characters and taught myself to recognize the facial expressions of Asian people. I am now only attracted to pale Asian girls. Did I make a mistake?

learning Chinese and dating a korean

By continuing the white race to fight off the yellow hordes.

>white """"""""""""""""""""""women""""""""""""""""""""
holy shit user, if that's what you have to go through just give up and get a girl from the master race

What should I do???

Wash your little finger very clean.
See if it can fit in your ass.
If it can you're ready.

My fingers are big and my ass is hairy.
I am a guy at 195cm and weigh 98kg
Can't I just get a job? Go take weaker men.

>moving to another country
>not going native
shiggy diggy

you're too big to live in Japan.
most of us live in rabbit hutch like small room, you may get claustrophobia.

Can I live in Hokkaido?
I heard it's snowy, I like snow.

Currently infatuated with a rare Chinese Jew. I must take her for a date, but I am afraid it won't work out..

I'm hoping it doesn't. I don't want you to taint some pure girls bloodline with your dirty Ashkenazim/Mizrahim blood.

>chinese jew

how rich are you? the chinese part requires a 150k salaries and the jew part requires a networth of 5 million. combined you will need atleast 150k a year and have 5 million in assets.

Sorry, only cute swedish bois like Yohio are allowed to live in Japan.

you look the typical dumb fat fuck manlet arab i see at my gym m8 who just hang out all day smoking shisha and pretending to be hard or cool or italian.

:(

>Canadian flag
>instinctively know that it's a 3/10 chance that it's a butthurt Chang
>a 3/10 chance that it's a butthurt Pajeet
> or a 3/10 chance that it's a butthurt Reza
>and a 1/10 chance that it's a native Anglo

what are you?

She is already blessed with Jewish blood. She is half Chinese and half Ashkenazi and I think she is very beautiful, I don't know her that well but she seems to have a very cute and shy personality. I am also a little shy myself and I have the greatest fear that our date (assuming it will happen) will be bland/dry/awkward with silence and nothing to talk about.

why would i be butthurt i just don't like arab manlet fucks at my gym. i have arab friends though so not all of you are bad, just the ones in my current city.

i live in a city slowly being infiltrated by your wigger kind who are always insecure as fuck when i deadlift or squat 3x their body weight at my gym.

they will always, always crowd around my space and doing pathetic curls and flex their 3 inch arms when i am doing 4 plate DLs and dropping it loudly.

I live there.

@ 78518862

>I-I'm not mad kid...
>S-stop i-intimidating me... go lift somewhere else...
>W-why is my missus so friendly with all of you....

Mate, you are absolutely fucking GREEN with E N V Y right now. I can barely see you anymore because you just look like a fucking tree.

I REALLY can't blame you tho Ahmed/Gupta/Zhang. The BLC has come into your life and you realized you just CANNOT compete with it so you're venting off your rage to some random user on the internet.

>m-muh strength

Stay mad kiddo.

I like having sex with all Asian girls.

Who wants to know?

What the fuck I love this poster now!