Sense8 is the worst show I've ever seen

Sense8 is the worst show I've ever seen

Absolutely revolting.

Would you or would you not go to pound town with him for 500,000 dollars?

absolutely beastly bloke

stronk womyn

Who's top?

This is important.

How can people look at this and not be even slightly disturbed?

Is it just a case of humouring the mentally ill?

>intro.. hmm seems interesting..
>title credits.. two biker dudes frenching
>become physically ill, think it's weird, but continue. "maybe it's still a good show"
>every fucking episode is riddled with unnecessary gay sex and propaganda
>nothing actually happens plot wise
>dude dmt lmao

why the fuck is this getting good reviews

he is in charge

If you take out the leet tranny hacker, it's watchable. I just skipped all of his scenes after he talked about being wet while he was defiling the beautiful Martha Jones. All the other characters are pretty cool, even the gay guy, but the tranny is so damn annoying

shitlord bigots

lily is beautiful!

>it's watchable
yeah if youre a faggot. this is a show for gay people.

otherwise, it's repulsive. there's no need for long drawn out, gratuitous, gay sex scenes in every episode.

even if it weren't so homo it would be mediocre at best as scifi.

The gay scenes might be too much for you if you can't take it, but ignoring that, the concept of the show as pretty unique and the characters, except for the tranny, were all very likable. I'm looking forward to season 2 in the hopes that they fix some things up and kill the tranny

Is that the guy from Soul Taker?

I still probabley would for 500K.

explicit gay or just suggestive?

jews

so just suggestive then

That scene was so fucking unnecessary. Of course those fucking Wachowski faggots had to force in a tranny.

The show is physically nauseating.

Yes, suggestive of a lesbian plunging a heavily lubricated strapon into a tranny's surgically altered dickhole until they somehow mutually climax

every relationship in the show is interracial.

also the strawmans it chooses to virtue signal against are so implausibly retarded that only a sheltered white person could have thought them up.

>every relationship in the show is interracial.
>The main character is a white guy that has a thing for a white girl

There are two interracial relationships: The disgusting tranny with the beautiful Martha Jones and the German dude with the hot Pooja

>the only two relationships in the show are interracial
i rest my case

Robert Zdar

WTF is that thing?

The main character is in a relationship with the white girl. Sun was in a relationship with a gook guy. Go be triggered somewhere else fag boi

>the most solid relationship in the show us between a pale as fuck Icelandic chick and a white American cop

I want /poltv/ to go

Usually I don't give a shit about lgt characters or plots, but making a character a post-op-transexual-submissive-interracially inclined-lesbian is just too much fucking bullshit.

The fact that she lives in San Francisco proves the whole character is a piss take

I mean xe actually utters the words "So go fuck yourself, Thomas Aquinas"

Yet I blame more J. Michael Straczynski than the Wachowski broads for it.

Yeah, it was too much for me

I find footfags and pedos disturbing but they aren't going anywhere either

I live in SF, went to a bar in Castro Sunday night and ate a big black penis cookie for dessert but watching the SF couple always feels way too gay