Nuff said

Nuff said

>he doesn't pay Pajeet $3 per month to torrent kinos for him
lmao'ing at your life famlam

So... what are the chances of getting in trouble if you live in a third world plebland?

None
You will just spend 30 mins looking for a good torrent and 1 hour to download

Not everything is available via streaming. For many things, it's faster than waiting for the DVD/Blu-ray from Amazon.

Like what? Shitty CAM rips?

money is free, if your time is worthless

Some people watch movies that actually aren't surface level shit on Netflix or Criterion

Really? Are you not on Zamunda?

>Learning to not pay for something is worthless
Hmm, really makes you think.

Surely you're spending time if you legally obtain a movie too right?

>You will just spend 30 mins looking for a good torrent

How retarded do you have to be to take 30min to find a good torrent

literally two clicks on netflix and you get to watch what you want

What if it doesn't have the movie?

If it's a new release, you either spend time downloading it or you spend time waiting for a physical copy to be delivered

>30 mins looking for a good torrent

how are you this retarded?

what if your taste isn't that of a 15 year old girl?

>buy netflix
>think it'll have some cool movies

>there's like 3 decent movies

???

It takes me less than 5 minutes to find the movie I want and about 10 minutes to download a 3-4gb file. If I want to be fancy and get a 15gb bdrip that's still 30mins max.

You shouldn't have to spend 30 minutes just to find a torrent. And you can do other things during that download time, it's not like you're forced to just sit still and stare at it.

Netflix doesn't have any good movies on it and the quality is 720p.

Yeah if you watch to watch shit, retarded cuck.

Netflix isn't a movie watching platform, it's a Netflix Originals delivery medium. That's all it's good for, and if you don't like Netflix Originals then you shouldn't be paying for Netflix because there are so many better options now for streaming.

>people pay for cable
>people pay to watch commercials

I just got netflix and I've been nonstop watching movies and tv series and a bunch of great documentaries that i haven't seen, what are you talking about m8?

If there was a television service that allowed you to pick and choose your channels individually thousands of stations would go bankrupt.

You may be a massive pleb though user, just putting that possibility out there.

You realize that I can work and keep on with my daily life while the movie downloads, right?

How do you know? If your taste is born from exclusion your opinion is worthless.
Taste comes from appreciation.

decent bait

My time is worthless tbf

I have a 30gb internet and I live in a third world country

Netflix is shit, no idea why I still pay the sub.

>30Gbps

Doubt

It's not like you have to watch the torrent download.

this

>pick torrent
>download
>go do something else
>come back
>be comfy
>watch kino

Really bakes your bread

Can someone seriously explain what this means? Even with say one day Amazon delivery torrenting a movie is still faster than buying it.

>netflix

Holy fucking shit. Tell me this is bait. Nobody is SERIOUSLY recommending Netflix's incompetently compressed low data rate streams to watch?

It's bait, it doesn't have to make sense.

its the crazy world we live in

every bit of propaganda to get you to do the opposite of your and societys best interest

you need to give all your money to the nice rich white man to be happy

>browse latest movies
>grab two or three torrents
>leave them downloading
>go to work
>get home, all movies ready to go

Takes five minutes browsing time, if that

Find a way to gibe succ in exchange for my time, and I will stop pirating.

People aren't willing to spend money on movies that look sloppy, generic low budget and made for tv when you have the whole internet and tv channels that itself actually provide plenty of quality movies for free. This is probably why pirating feels safer really. Also most of these blu rat rips come in 1080p at most and that's basically any simplistic rec camera resolution. But again, you aren't getting even half of the experience because the image resolution of any given movie is almost always 4K+. The issue of film appreciation also comes to play here, as you are consuming basically a diminished version of the original product.

Something like Moonlight definitely seems worthy buying the tickets for and watching at the cinema but I haven't seen it yet to tell exactly.

So piracy is fine then since I have to work so hard for it.

but it takes less time to download torrent than to buy disc/vod

notto mention it takes like hour of my work to pay for legal copy

enjoy your shit quality rips you fucking poorfags
I'll be enjoying my kino on a 70" inch 4kuhd

loving every laugh

>read this
>don't see "on netflix"
>don't understand why people are talking about netflix

Drop "on netflix" and you're talking about torrents.