Whitch do you think is shittier, Sup Forums or Sup Forums?

Both of them have flags.
And one of them have a murderer.

>one of them

Sup Forums is much shittier, it's reddit lite now

Both of them are extremely terrible. it's hard to say, both have their uniqueness in how awful they are.

Sup Forums at least serves a purpose
Sup Forums is just stupid and shouldn't exist

Agree desu. Int doesn't even serve the purpose it's created for anymore, it's just miscellaneous discussion

arr rook the same

This is the only difference at this point if we are being honest.

In terms of memes, Sup Forums is far shittier out of the two and it essentially a /r/donald proxy

What memes does int honestly have though? Pretty much Jorge, ikibey, and larping as black people...

int is much more hateful.
i have cried on multiple accounts subsequently to being called a subhuman here

Perhaps you should move to Australia?

>youre country
>-something absolutely retarded that wouldn't belong even on Sup Forums-

Sup Forums in a nutshell. I can understand disliking pol or any other board but I fail to see how anyone could possibly think Sup Forums is better in any capacity unless they just make up a strawman version of pol and an idealized version of int.

A celebration, perhaps?

we've actually made some memes newfriend that Sup Forums got credit for newfriend

Flooding the entire board with Easter frog was the last hilarious meme. Cant think of many more besides that.

Jorge is a good meme, as is "bodies of int" where usually a Russian and a Brazilian talk about how they want to suck everyone's cock is pretty good. Besides that I cant think of much.

Canadian flags are killing int.

We hardly make threads though.

1% are real Canadians. Most of the time is either asians, pakis or burgers from pol. I have no issue with Canadians IRL but your flag is ruining this board

How did you determine they're Asian or from pol?

Amwf threads are started by leafs. There's a thread now with a burger posting with a Canada flag. Lurk more. Eri mejicano o proxy wn

There's way worse posters than leafs on int. Every country has quite a few bad apples.

>drawgirl
>alberto barbossa
>argentinia white

jorge is literally nothing but a newfriend that is just shitposting desu
also homosexuality and traps were a big mistake

Not blaming Canadians in general don't get me wrong. But your flag is running this board. Not even Australians were this bad back then

Sup Forums is far better. It has the ideal amount of posters, it doesn't have any shills, it isn't hyperactive, it isn't too political/ideological but can still have some threads of this nature, and doesn't have meme flags.

Ez. Sup Forumstard in Sup Forums

Fine I'll leave if you're going to be so mean!

Jorge has been around since forever, it's just that he used to be contained into old /lat/ and /esp/.

Sup Forums is shit, but Sup Forums has no topic or contention. It's just shitposting

Isn't he a software developer living in Barcelona?

Sup Forums used to be better but now it's just shit. I blame the generals.

Jorge never existed as a single person. It's always different people picking up the character for a while.

How do they do it so professionally? Better yet, how does it always generate replies? I'm always shocked by how many times something can be posted and still get yous.

Uma delicia

Spanish autism. Passing the Jorge torch is a big deal here we make meetings with all the old Jorges to decide on the new one. It's like our version of James Bond.

>Passing the Jorge torch is a big deal here we make meetings with all the old Jorges to decide on the new one. It's like our version of James Bond.

What murderer?

Top kek

Shut up subhuman sandnigger

>what memes does int have

the fucking street shitting meme started here. I was right there with the original thread

Those are memes that are many years old though. By that logic pol had the Tyrone meme comics and moonman and whatever else. Let's be honest here there's been no innovation on any board really in years.

None of those are good memes.
They really only cater to a small group of people.

laughing's

Moonman took way a million times more effort than posting POO repeatedly though

>implying moonman has anywhete near the influence that DESIGNATED does

"man" who call you like that is a fucking joke himself. Do not take this seriously.

I downloaded the moonman discography (like 18 albums) and theres a lot of work put into this

At least Sup Forums doesn't worship some orange dumbass 24/7

They worship a frog. The baboon is merely a prophet.

Sup Forums is just anglo cyclejerk

Sup Forums is for people of all origins

conclusion: Sup Forums is the most powerful board

generals fucking murdered this board

Sup Forums it's full of redditors and leftists now