Is it possible to find watching this worthwhile after reading Sup Forums...

Is it possible to find watching this worthwhile after reading Sup Forums? Internet consensus on this show is that it's brilliant, but am thinking the people that like it are more reddit than anything else.

Hey,

Just do us all I favor and kill yourself.

Thanks.

racism aside, what I've seen of this show is most definitely pleb-tier.

Give game of phones a few episodes to hook you. The first two are terrible beyond belief. Then it's good
Then it's brilliant

You just need to watch and laugh at how clueless all the niggers are

Remember its realistic

In what sense?

The writing is great, and all the actors turn in career defining performances.

Just watch it bro and decide for yourself if you like it or not

jesus christ what the fuck is wrong with some of you people

do you ask reddit and Sup Forums what they think of raisin brand cereal before you ate it too?

Season 2 is alright

>dude I let people on the internet instead of thinking for myself

just give it a shot. can't be worse than most shit on tv

If I were to stream this show on Amazon Prime, would it be in the original, more square aspect ratio, or would it be the new 16:9 versions?

I've tried 3 times and can never finish the first episode.

> refusing to watch something because you have it arbitrarily associated with a website you don't like

all the hype i heard/read was that the show was about race, when actually it's just about corruption and systemic problems in government

great show

>a nigger named Avon

aside from that, show is 9/10 tho

Listen to this man OP. Also I am about as full-on Sup Forums as you can possibly get and I unironically love this show. It is totally realistic in the sense that a city run by black people and populated by mostly black people is a corrupt cess pool of death and drug menace. There are good black people in there too trying to fix it but they are either powerless or not intelligent enough to do so, and thus the tragedy continues and repeats itself over and over. It is a 10/10 show OP and I hope you enjoy it.

Just remember that season 2 is pretty weird at first but push through that and you'll be rewarded. If you look at season 2 as a self-contained story it may actually be the best, even if it's mostly unrelated to the rest of the series.

Godspeed user

what do you mean it was unreleated? that shit sets up the remaining seasons.

Its all about how, where and who the drugs are coming from[/spolier]

also season 2 best cuz of this bitch (pic related)

>whiteys getting fucked over
>blackeys being crackheads and thugs
>MSM making shit up

it's pretty redpilled even Simon is a huge SJW

I hated niggers when I watched it and I hate niggers now. The series itself is great. Only a retard wouldn't watch it "because it has niggers in it".

I know but to a brand new viewer you go from this story about black kids being used by adult gang leaders and the police listening in on their daily lives to a bunch of white guys who work at a dock and drink at a bar.

of course this all changes in the second half of season 2 but you have to remember for a new wire fan it's pretty jarring the first time and feels like a totally different show for about 6 hours

>the season with Frank Sobotka isn't the best season
non-unionfag spotted

based faggot

ty fampai

Anytime brother. MAGA and Praise Kek!

It's be good if it was edited to just have all the gang interactions and non of the gay as fuck cop drama shit. Including the drunk English actor and mayor drivel in the later seasons.

>pic related is best girl
>pic related does not have best tits revealed in S2

It's awfully realistic

Asking this again.

there are bad black people who do niggerish shit
there are good black people who try to get by but get held back by their culture, family, the system, etc

there are bad white people do bad shit
there are good white people who get held back by their culture, family, the system, etc

the basic premise of the show isn't about race, it's that everything and everybody is pretty fucked up and nothing ever really changes. the streets will keep doing what the streets will do and the police will keep doing what the police do and it really won't change much

omar is a great example, especially with how his storyline ends and michael's is an echo of it

>a corrupt black politician who repeatedly says "shiiiieeet nigga" inflaming racial divides to get out of being prosecuted
>a corrupt jew lawyer involved in shady criminal and morally questionable activities that gets called out
>a whole season on how working class america is getting fucked
jeez i wonder OP? but seriously this isnt a liberal propaganda show it is pretty realistic

Srs? Niggers name their kids the dumbest shit.

I know two nigga twins with the names Fantastic and Fabulous (identical & male)

It's great. It's got black people, but it's not race-baity liberal trash like Hidden Figures. It just has a lot of characters who are black.

>this isnt a liberal propaganda show
>it is pretty realistic

Reality has a liberal bias though.

nice bait

>Reality has a liberal bias though.

(((You)))

It doesn't really contradict the Sup Forums worldview as far as I can remember.

It's a quote from Jon Leibowitz.

Hence the echoes

>especially with how his storyline ends and michael's is an echo of it
as shit as the last season was, it was brilliant how they tied up everything and showed how people end up in those roles

I'm not the biggest fan of black people, especially the ones who act 'gangster' or whatever.
However, I do appreciate strong characters of any color, when combined with an interesting story.
Will I like this?
Not being a shitter here, asking seriously.

>Will I like this?
No one else can fucking tell you. watch it you gigantic pussy.

Fucking watch the show yourself you cuck. Sup Forums niggas dumb as fuck desu senpai

>getting so brainwashed by Sup Forums you dont want to watch anything with black people in it

ironically enough it is Sup Forums as fuck since it shows what an unbelievable shithole the black parts of Baltimore

Whether you're a fan of dindu culture or not, you'll love this show. It doesn't just show one perspective, it's great at showing multiple facets of things that are going on

this has to be a fucking troll thread, the wire is GOAT and doesnt pull any punches on how niggers act in the ghetto. There are some meme characters like omar but in general its pretty fantastic, season 2 especially

it depends just watch the first season and finish it because the pay off is always really good

>David Simon, liberal journalist
>Obama's favorite show
>black people and homosexuals
>black homosexuals
You tell me.

>black homosexuals
yeah they were the evil thugs..

I am from pol and can confirm the wire is the second best series ever created next to the Sopranos [#1]