What is

this????

netouyo

t. kim park

unbelieable

t. michael

>muh comfort women
It's becoming embarrassing at this point.

Is this statue in memory of a specific Korean comfort girl or is it just a depiction of comfort girls?

╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╗
...........................................REMINDER........................................

THIS OP IS A NOTORIOUS JAPANESE SCHIZOPHRENIC TROLL
WHO IS OBSESSED WITH KOREA/ CHINA POSTING DOZENS
OF FLAMEBAITS LIKE THIS ON Sup Forums EVERYDAY FOR YEARS
HE IS NOT A SANE MAN HE IS POSSESSED WITH PARANOIA
YOU CANNOT EXPECT A COHERENT RESPONSE FROM HIM
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND JUST LET HIM ALONE
WHAT HE NEEDS IS NOT A REPLY BUT MEDICAL TREATMENT

╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╝

As expected of our greatest ally.
Koreans are basically jews of Japan.
They spread lies and make Japan look bad.

╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╗
...........................................REMINDER.......................................

WHO IS OBSESSED WITH KOREA/ CHINA POSTING DOZENS
OF FLAMEBAITS LIKE THIS ON Sup Forums EVERYDAY FOR YEARS
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND JUST LET HIM ALONE

╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╝

What the Japanese should do, is coordinate a plan to destroy the statue.

Koreans and Chinese should in turn attempt vandalism or the destruction of the Yasukuni shrine. Enough of this talk cock session, if it disturbs them so much, they should take action

When I was driving my car on 7/5/14
on route2 a man was standing on the
pavement and he was the collective
stalker and told me he was monitoring my thought through radio wave and my thought was monitored
by the government. There was no way of escaping from the collective stalking

I guess he's a netouyo

When I was driving the road on monday there were a man, a woman and a boy about 9 years old, they looked family and turned out to be they were collective stalkers. The document says that the tree was cut in pieced and found in the darkness. The board member of the collective stalking committee committed those crimes of collective stalking legally.

╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ════════════════╗
.........................................REMINDER..................................

OBSESSED WITH KOREA POSTING DOZENS OF FLAMEBAITS
LIKE IN THIS THREAD ON Sup Forums EVERY DAY FOR MANY YEARS

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE

╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ════════════════╝

When I was driving my car on 7/5/14

on route2 a man was standing on the

pavement and he was the collective
stalker and told me he was monitoring my thought through radio wave and my thought was monitored

by the government. There was no way of escaping from the collective stalking

The collective stalker who is recognized as the most collective person who monitored my thought through radio wave everyday was standing on the river staring at me when I was in charge of walking the street and said he was a collective stalking member of the collective stalking committee managed by the government by means of radio wave attack. There was no way of escaping from the conspiracy of collective stalking.

The collective stalking activity(as known as collectivity) was at its peak on 5/15/13 and the collective stalker who had appeared when I was walking on route25 standing on the pavement staring at me and said when I glanced at him back that he was monitoring my thought through radio wave commanded by the headquarter of the collective stalking institution supported by the government was sitting on the bench at the park next to my house staring at the window of my bed room when I just woke up at 4:32 am and talked to my head directly through radio wave attack that he had been monitoring my thought through radio wave and he was commanded by the government.

It was obvious that the government was desperately seeking the secret what I had bought at the supermarket near my house on 12/5/11.

Those people standing on the road surveyed those key on the sheet when the collective stalker put the key on the street in the evening in 2007

When I was watching TV and there was an announcer. She was reading the news but at the same time she told directly to my head that she was monitoring my thought through radio wave. The government is controlling the media. There is no way of escaping from the collective stalking committee.

I got back home from the supermarket on 5/8/14 there was a man standing in front of my house and he wore a black suit and said through radio wave that he is a member of collective stalking comittee and he left there and I entered my house. there was a little piece of paper and the man said it was put by him through radio wave.

the collective stalking agency was founded in 1999 by the government. their tasks are collecting the secret from the target through radio wave. I came into their attention after I bought the commodity at the supermarket near my house on 12/2/07. The collective activity was so intensive that there was no way of escaping from the collective stalking.