Rename the NFL to National Cryball League when?

Rename the NFL to National Cryball League when?

> futbol fans commenteing on football
fuck off you limey bastard

His mom was a bitch.

I thought nogs didn't feel emotion?

Nigger felon league

Really? I would never in a million years get upset if Trump called me a son of a bitch.

Do you have CTE?

that's because you are one. If you don't care when someone insults you that's because you have no honor, no pride, and no self-esteem. Please leave the country to filth, we dont need you or want you.

Didn't his father ever teach him how to deal with bullies?

Oh, right.

What a fucking pussy

Yeah, totally. Remember that time you didn't do shit because you're fat with no skills?

t. LaQuan Jamison

>Dolphins
I'd cry too If I had to play for them

How can one man trigger so many?

Shut the fuck up pussy. Ever hear the saying lions don't concern themselves with the opinion of sheep? Not every insult dignifies a response. Evidently you're such an insecure little faggot every person you can you'll waive your dick at to prove a point. Dont get too bent

brainlet much

The left doesn't realize this emotional virtue signalling shit will get Trump elected again in 2020

Trump just wanted to impress the Alabama rally crowd. He didn’t really mean it. It’s Alabama we’re talking about here...

Jesus christ just end this league already

daddy issues the league.

niggers got jewed into becoming snowflakes just like the nu-males

>I'm part of the 13% that comits 50% of crime now let me insult your anthem and cry when the president calls me out
Stupid nigger

Lacy cried about being fat shamed last week

I'm sure he has heard worse on the field and in the hood. What a dramatic loser.

>son of a bitch turned into nigger overnight simply because Literally Hitler said it

What a pussy. Why do people still watch the NFL?