twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we've already won this time :)

wait until our economy collapses and we take down with us

Germans and Brits in containment.
Nuke it.

>Luther in that image

And your grand prize is refugees.

play stupid games win stupid prizes I guess

Protestantism was the worst thing to happen to Europe since the Black Death.

best ally, we can always count on you

We are trying our best now to not do it. It's very hard you know.
It could also be worse.

nobody wants to be your ""älllies"""
not even us

But we are in nato tho

AHAHAH fuck you

and fuck NATO

I sure as hell wont be taking up my rifle for any NATO operations

No, it wasn't

Protestantism encourages change and does not have the arrogance or prudence of Catholicism.

It was not Luther, or any other reformist's fault that Ferdinand II chimped out

Oh jeez poles are truly not a jolly group of people

fuck you

get carjacked by a refugee

Butthurt

This board would be better off if we just banned Poles already. Germans are just misunderstood people, but Poles are scum.

eternal Pole is always butthurt

Let's not go that far

Does anyone other than some edgy alt-right kids and maybe some neonazis even like Germany at this point?

>poles are scum

right back at you perfidious anglo scum

I hope chinks fuck yuo up over there

I pray every night Kim Jung Un pushes into south korea so anglo turds get drafted and die in that war in piles.

You all deserve to pay in cold blood for all your crimes

I dont think Nazis or alt right kids like Germany (or even dislike it necessarily). They're probably focused on their own country, if they like merely the history of Germany.

Americans and some other cunts (polls) like us, I guess.
And the alt right does not like us

But w,why pole-san ;_;

Polish people have an unwarranted sense of self importance and can't withstand any criticism. You should cut off the EU money and let them stand on their own two feet. They loathe you so much and don't deserve your kindness.

Shant be reading a single word

>mfw you actually have

He just said, so the Anglo dies

I just said why

Kimchi san

Just to see piles of dead anglo corpses once again

All anglos should be murdered on sight

Yes but it's always better not to get taken away by it. Just leave them in their anger and frustration

I don't want to see people dying in front of me

Well that's too bad Jae-in

but I do

I'll die too!

anime posters are as good as anglos in my eyes

stay mad

Ha

>You should cut off the EU money and let them stand on their own two feet.
Sadly they are unable to be successful on their own. Poles need benelovent German guidance to prosper

>we'll just show them with our made-up statistics

BAM!

in yo face!

yes fuck *nglos i will join a polish death squad when the time comes just to exterminate the *nglo menace

>I'll just say they are made up because they don't pander to my autistic bitter worldview

BAM

motherfucker

If you said that to me in my face I'd slit your kraut throat.

you owe my family some eyes and teeth as reparations

>still falls for the ramblings of a French spy sent to dismantle Habsburgs influence in Germany by creating a meme divide between religions
Wow, goddamn. Sad!

Is it in the German's blood to destroy? Can we correct him?

>Is it in the German's blood to destroy?
No.

Get a load of this caveman

how about it kraut boy

wanna meet up at the boarder and solve it liek real men?

Acting like a nigger isn't manly

>arminius
>bad
Roman rapebaby detected

>that Anglotrash mutt buttblast caused by 1(ONE) fucking post

You shouldn't fight it, you should work with it.
You can either fight us for all eternity or use us in your own favor. Your choice.

why you are turning aginst us, my anglo-teutonic brother
the world hates us, we must stand together

Poles truly are strange people.

Do this actually happen in real? say,
triggered two man meeting up at the border?

No. It's always the same polack saying this when he gets triggered

Really don't understand why people still believe this meme. The Alt-Right and neo-Nazis have hated Germany since 2015. The V4 is what they fetishise now.

Nothing like a round of fisty cuffs to sort out a disagreement

I don't know why people on here hate Martin Luther so much.
The Catholic Church at the time was corrupt, repressive and vain, if it hadn't been him then it'd just have been someone else to pop the cork.

because he's german

It's le funny meymey to throw in with the german hate.

Do you actually think any halfwit who shitposts these pictures even grasps third grade history?

oh and it wouldnt be no knife or fist fight kraut boy

I'd fucking blow your brains out the moment youre in range.

I don't think anyone would have the gall to even deny that Luther wasn't in the right when he published his thesis, but where I find fault in him is that when he the Catholic Church did try to abide by what he had set out for it, he kept the Protestant movement alive nevertheless. The peasant wars he contributed in sparking also confirm that a part of this for him was an ego-trip.

Also, the religious wars in France were extremely deadly, and Framce almost shattered from them.

Can't take you serious. Really sorry.
Just bath in this misery for the rest of your life and die.

he opened the door for Europe to be split into ten thousand meme churches, a significant portion of which were far crazier and repressive than any form of Christianity which had existed to that date. While he had legitimate complaints he lacked foresight and didn't understand the consequences which creating even more schismatics would bring about.

yes it does happen

especially here in the east

last fucker I dealt with died like a little bitch begging for his mommy and daddy

I think honor duels should come back in style in yurope

>he opened the door for Europe to be split into ten thousand meme churches, a significant portion of which were far crazier and repressive than any form of Christianity which had existed to that date.

Holy shit it's american prime education at it again. There's only 1-3 major sects of protestantism and most of them debate how certain parts of scripture should be read or how a mass should be executed. The minor sects are insignificant and so small it's stupid to raise a fuss about it. Ofc america is a whole another story. A country filled with idiots and nutjobs, oughta burn.

>There's only 1-3 major sects of protestantism

I don't trust you

Thats not funny

Oh i'm sorry i should have specified. There's only 1-3 MAJOR sects of lutheranism in EUROPE. America is a whole another cesspool etc. etc.

Now stop wasting my time my iq drops every message i have to write to some barely able to read yankee.

>There's only 1-3 MAJOR sects of lutheranism in EUROPE
nope

Whatever then go on and live in hate and pastobsession

I don't think they even like history. Most I've spoken to knew jack shit about where the Nazi party came from and how/why they rose to power.

no one trusts you kraut bitch

yous got a horrible reputation in that department.

Are we speaking about the same thing?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lutheranism

Now can you finally shut up? Or do you have finally something insightful to say? Doubt it.

Thought that would be something you'd expect. Most of them believe they're defending western culture, but have never read a Proust or a Hardy, have never listened to a Chopin or a Bach beginning to end, have never strolled around in a museum from morn to noon, have no favorite poems to recite, etc... It's embarassing. Ironically, the average liberal arts faggot is doing more than they to protect western culture since they've st least read books or tried to analyze european art.

You might have talked to just general retards, not actually Nazis.

I don't hate you, but I have no reason to trust you

Lutheranism is itself a sect of Protestantism. You switched from speaking about Protestantism in to specifically Lutheranism in because you went on Wikipedia after the first post and realized you fucked up, either that or you think all Protestants are Lutherans which is equally dumb. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Poland doesn't even have a reputation because nobody cares about you

>defending western culture
Those aren't Nazis then. The west is inherently degenerate and is antithetical with it.

and thats how we like it.

we're not asking anyone no favors

especially on this garbage trash heap cannibalistic jackal infested continent

Who is the top left dictator above Hitler?

Super Hitler

Yes well i was talking about lutheranism but besides my point stands nonetheless. As only Anglican, Babtist, and Lutheran are major branches in Europe. Everything from Calvinism to Methodism is only present in Larger numbers in America and Africa.

Also the books Nazis would likely read are functionalist and realist literature

I believe its the Kaiser

That's a load of bs. As Calvinism is found though out europe.

I don't know who is it...

Fine, but I think Sup Forums thinks you can weld both into the same ideology, so their fault, not mine hehe.

Guillaume II. Who declared war on us in WWI?

Yeah there's a lot of retards that use the swastika as an edgy symbol but their worldview goes about as far as "muh niggers" or whatever

How did Germany destroy us if I may ask? Yes, they bombed Rotterdam, but the allies bombed even more citites throughout the continent.

In Scotland it's called Presbyterian

Like I said, whatever.
I'm also sure that mistrust implies that you dislike us. And dislike is a pussified version of hatred.

this guy

Not really. As a subtype of fascism Nazis believe that will trumps reason. For them historical realities are rather irrelevant, what matters is the narrative, the myth created to unify the group.

You could have said that in 1942, but you lost eventually.

Don't think you'll come out of this victorious. Europe is already waking up and will overthrow you once more, and in the end Germany and the German people will be no more.

So the Netherlands would be content with being a colony of Germany?