How much blame should she take?

How much blame should she take?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/cologne-attacks-what-happened-after-1000-women-were-sexually-assaulted-a6867071.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All of it.

The leaves main argument was against immigration. Has anything major in immigration policy changed recently and if so who encouraged it? Yeah, she's all to blame.

>Has anything major in immigration policy changed recently and if so who encouraged it?
And the EU came up with the idea and LOVED how Merkel executed their plan.

Honestly, would you?

This

all of it

Yes.

I would cover her in gasoline and light that bitch up

fpbp

Never, just disgusting, and satanic

that would be a smoking hot piece of ass

It sure as fuck didn't help that she opened the floodgates like that.

Is she on her way to the Merkelbunker?

She can not take enough blame...

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/cologne-attacks-what-happened-after-1000-women-were-sexually-assaulted-a6867071.html

Fucking pig.

Just bantz my shit up

Only if she wears a strap on and makes me say "I pay debts" in Greek

Came here to say this. Looks like my job is done.

/I'll have a coke then

She was an informant and a propagandist during her time in the GDR. I'm sure someone could find a few documents to fuck her.

Absolutely 100% all of it.
From the bottom of my heart I strongly believe she should be publicly hanged for crimes against Europe.

All of it, Literally Hitler reincarnated

at least 9mm.

except it's reverse hitler

t b h lads I've come around to the belief that she's just incompetent, she's not actually malicious.

fpbp

Merkel's mismanagement of the "refugee" "crisis" is what kicked this shit over the point of no return. The EU should have played it safe, and calmed the fuck down. But no, crisis after crisis they tell people to sit back and shut up while they take the worst measures possible.

The EU lacks a sack to do anything. Ironically they might actually grow a pair over the UK, but that's the absolute wrong reponse. Going forward with spiteful measures against the UK will only glavanize the right wing spite voter.

She has no own opinions I think, she just does what she thinks is necessary in order to stay in power. But she fucked up and did bet on the wrong horse.

An entire muslim cock's worth.
Str8 up her arse.

Literally all of it.

Clearly the migrant disaster caused this, without it I think we would have seen that 4 point split reversed.

Beyond the migrant situation, however, I feel there's a deeper sense of this whole thing being Germany's gravy train, run by Germans, for Germans. The German influence on the Eurozone, migration and wider trade is clear to see.

I think all of Europe has had enough.

I'm proud today. It will be a tough time ahead but someone must go first. I hope it can inspire our brothers and friends across the continent to take similar actions.

Yeah, as a citizen of a small country, that's been my impression for years. On a per capita basis, we're one of the biggest contributors, if not the biggest one. Yet we get treated like shit. France is still insanely protectionist and fucks over our trade interests, for instance. Both France and Germany try to pressure us into rolling back our progressive drug policy, and almost succeeded with the introduction of the Weed Pass. And all because they don't like the fact that their citizens can cross our open borders, smoke up in our country, and take back the bud they buy here. I mean, shit son, YOU voted for this France and Germany. YOU wanted this. YOU knew what was going to happen with Schengen. But now WE have to change our local laws to suit them?

Fucking madness, really.

I would shit on her face.

51%

She should go out with a bang, like the last great German leader did.

A lot of it, but Cameron also fucked it a bit. She should not have been so harsh after the referendum was called and beat back Cameron's demands in Brussels, it was embarrassing for him and illuminated how it was for a lot of people.

None, she's a great European leader and should be encouraged to continue her illustrious role.

Brextremely underrated.

Not all of it because then all her supporters would just disown her formally but keep on doing what they were doing prior.

about 51.9%

I lol'd

All of it.

kek

it wouldn't have happened without the refugees threat she created.

this is the correct answer

"she"