youtube.com/watch?v=TJtiepwpKFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hartford Whalers
(1972-1997)

St. Louis Rams (1995-2015)

They didn't die, they just went to a better place

New York Giants
(1925-2017)

Always sucked, won't ever be missed. Also, most trash stadium in the league at any given time.

Can't say the same for

>California
>Better Place

Only fucking Brazil...

Atlanta Flames
1972-1980

NFL (1920-2017)
cause of death: Niggers

The Seattle Supersonics

I still don't get the move, there were far worse teams in terms of futility, attendance, and bad arenas at the time. Did someone from Seattle shit in Stern's coffee or something?

Epic post my dude. Make sure your friends at t_d hear about it!

t. antifa faggot

Never Forget

>there is an H and a W in the logo

huh

>"muh attendance"
>league can't let them breathe with 2 top prospects *picked by them*
It's actually sad

Atlanta Thrashers
1999-2011

Stern allowed the sale of the team to someone (his buddy clay bennett) who was dead set on moving a team to OKC. Seattle was the easiest team at the time, that's it.

Seattle didn't want to pay for a new arena after giving the Seahawks a new one just 5 years earlier. It opened up the door for Schultz (founder of Starbucks) to start looking to sell and Bennett never seemed all that dedicated to keeping the team in Seattle. Too bad.

Richmond Riverdogs (2003-2006)

Rip 1998-2009

Rip 2009-2014

big F for them

Montreal Expos (1969-2004)

I'm not a baseball fan, could someone with more knowledge of the situation redpill me on what happened?

RIP 1969-2004

>won't ever be missed
Not true man, Whalers have cult-status in Connecticut.

The O is an absolutely shit stadium and bud selig is a turbojew who wanted to have a team in DC. That pretty much sums it up

you also from Richmond?

youtube.com/watch?v=TJtiepwpKFw

It's a little bit
and a little bit
.... Wrong place wrong time. Like when the Astros moved from AL to NL. It might not have been them if they weren't for sale at that exact moment, but events conspired to fuck shit up.

Will professional sports ever return to Grand Rapids?

never 4get the

>win first NBDL Championship
>fold after the next season

I had season tickets from the start too. I can't tell you how pissed I was. Ansu Sesay was fun to watch

Cause of death: racist president

>Taint Poois
>better than LA

I don't like California, but come on man.

F

Went to the last game and they just told us they were done and to go home. I even have an ugly ass bulls/sharks mixed colors jersey that I caught at a game
>rip cheap beers and 5$ tickets

Atlanta Knights
1992-1996

as if LA needs yet another sports team it can't support. watch, the Chargers will be back in the Diego as soon as their lease on the new stadium is up, and the Rams will be back in Saint Looie.

fuck off you asshole. people died, some of those very people died.
show some fucking respect

RIP 2002-2006
F